Attached: Capture.png (825x251, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rayann
what kind of fucking name is that

Huh?

this is the kind of thing my mom would like

door dash has a GPS tracker on the driver.

is your mom a real rasta badman

Women shouldn't be legally allowed to name children. That's some goofy-ass 23 year old white girl with a turtle window sticker shit.

You can put whatever names you want on that and the stores don't give a shit you morons, I had THE ROCK making my pizza for the longest time.

>quality check
?????

that's where they add the semen

>not doing the baseball theme

>todd, i want you to hire a crack-team of lead computers scientists and phD software engineers to develop the next greatest thing in the industry
>okay, i've got them assembled in the next room. they want to know what they'll be working on. What should I tell them?
>tell them that it'll be big... it'll change the world forever. it'll be difficult and complex. it'll require hundreds of man-hours in design, testing, implementation, and alpha and beta releases, re-releases, and debugging. It may possibly be the greatest piece of software since google.
>okay but what is it.
>okay, picture this: you're stoned out of your mind and you want to order a pizza...

but i Plus tip my good sir :(

Extra semen for you

you joke but this piece of shit catapulted dominoes out of financial straights and into the largest fast food pizza joint in america

It's where your pizza sits in their delivery bags to wait the next driver. Could be anywhere from near instantaneously from cutting to deliver, or it could sit there for 30 minutes or more depending on many factors.

huh?

its how long the pizza waits to be picked up to be delivered you dumb shit.

if the delivery boy is out delivering pizzas then your pizza will sit and wait until hes back to be out for delivery.

>want to order pizza online
>order website requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve
nonfree.pizza/

Attached: 1460588727474s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Ashley better not fuck this one up. Oh shit Muhammid is delivering it!

>nonfree.pizza/
>it's still down

Any good coupons out for Dominos right now?

Im pleased with myself that I didnt know what this thread was about

lol

Great now I almost want to go work at Dominos just so I can have people see "Sheev Palpatine fired up your order at 6:57 p.m."

Attached: wakPGCBW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Yeah, but who the fuck would come up with "Rayann" as their alias?

Pretty sure it's more the fact that they redid their recipes from scratch to make them not taste like ass that made people like them again.

>UNLIMITED TOPPINGS!

That's awesome.

kekkk

OP here
just to be clear I meant the theme, not the concept