"Wow user your cooking looks so good you should cook for me"

>"Wow user your cooking looks so good you should cook for me"
>Agree to cook her dinner for tonight
>I go grocery shopping, pick up all the ingredients to make a good meal and sangria
>Start cooking
>Mix the sangria
>Everything is almost ready
>15 mins before she's supposed to show up
>"sorry user I have to cancel"

Feels so bad. Would it be pathetic to post on facebook asking if anyone wants a free meal?

Attached: 001.png (411x411, 334K)

What's wrong with just eating it tomorrow?

Cook with her next time

Post your meal on Facebook with the caption "cooked enough for two, but looks like I'll have leftovers!!!" and follow it up with a lot of happy emoticons. When she sees it she'll realize what she missed, and will be too upset to give the guy she just met more than three rounds in bed.

Never let her or anyone know what you've done. Your pity party will make you look pathetic.

It's a bunch of crispy tofu stuff that'll be soggy by tomorrow. Plus I can't drink all the sangria I made

>Tofu
And you wonder why she cancelled, soy boy

she's vegan and i'm not into women

That would be pathetic. This is why you never cook for women on a first date. They are flakey and unreliable, and the only time a woman will go out with you is when she can’t find someone better to go out with. Probably she found some chad willing to get drunk and fuck her.

Then why do you care?

>tofu
Well that explains it. Was she a gook?chink? Flip?

Why did you even agree to cook in the first place?

Are you a trap or a regular faggot?

This actually happened to me before

it fucking hurts

like it wasn't a person i was romantically involved with

it just felt like why did i waste my time then?ungrateful cunt.

>Would it be pathetic to post on facebook asking if anyone wants a free meal?
Yes

And move on. Unless she gave you a specific rain check - and even then, sounds like you've wasted a major amount of your time.

>make burgers for me and girl ive been seeing
>bitch drops the burger on the ground and lets the dog eat it before attempting to stop him

Same reason as I spent a bunch of time and money cooking food for this person who specifically asked me to and she cancelled so extremely last minute.

No it will come off like passive aggressive whining.
I suggest ghosting her completely or at least for a few months. I had one friend stand me up for a dinner date I knew her throughout high school, hung out with her one time afterwards for NYE because plans were already made and I wasn't going to ruin my other friends' night. After that I haven't spoken to her or answered her calls since and apparently 4 years later she still gets upset when someone back home mentions me.

Vegan males are the most pathetic thing on this earth. 99% of them look weird as fuck and can't even bench press one plate, and they can't even make a girl cum right because their dicks don't work.

Attached: IMG_6053.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

That one corn kernel

Dude you just voluntarily subjected yourself to the whims of a woman, and expected different results than a hetero guy. If you look through almost any board on 4 Chan from /a/ to /x/ you will see a thread about some robot being stood up exactly the way you were. Yes, its anecdotal evidence, but it's still evidence. That being said, you're a faggot, don't pretend you don't have a gaggle of faggot friends that will come eat your tofu.

I'm a woman??

ew

Pretty much this. Apparently user was just viewed as a "friend" by the wench and was happy to let him cook a meal for her w/o offering the obligatory benefits, but Jamal called and she cancelled so she could get filled up with something other than food. Lesson learned. Never make plans around roasties, just invite them to hang if they want.

Wearing panties over your dick doesn’t make you a woman...

Why would you even want someone so disrespectful of your time in your life OP? You deserve to be treated better than that have some self esteem.

Then you take advantage of that to make the bitch feel bad about it and get some sort of compensation. I know you are a fag, but I've had many tits pic send to me just by making female friends feel bad about some shitty thing they did.

You sound like a loser and if any girls sent you a pic of their tits it would be because they want you to shut the fuck up with your whiney bitching. I am 100% sure you didn’t fuck a single one of them, even tho you’re probably going to try and tell us you fucked all of them...

>Would it be pathetic to post on facebook asking if anyone wants a free meal?

Do you live near any old people living alone?

U mad tho.

"Hiddly ho neighbor I know you fought in 'Nam and your wife died in the 80s, I was gonna make this marinaded vegan free range tofu with sprouted lentils and fried avocado for a girl but she stood me up for being too much of a privileged white male and being around cooking for her was just too much oppression for her to stand, it's okay I understand it, would you like some?"
Hfw
Seriously though that's not a bad idea you might make someone's day who really needs it

Attached: Grumpy-Grandpa.jpg (600x615, 50K)

>being gay
>wasting your innate cooking and bartending skills on a woman
I will never understand this. I know so many gay guys who try to be "chivalrous" with women and cook for them and pay for their food and open doors yadda yadda but you're never going to have sex, so whats the point? They're never going to return the favor. Heteros treat them like that all the time so they're never going to think of you as special either. It's just a waste of time and money.

Attached: lafemme.jpg (540x303, 26K)

Not mad at all. I find it amusing that you seem to be proud of the fact you can be so pathetic that you will get pity boob pics.

You know how weaker cuttlefish make themselves look female so they can sneak behind the stronger males and breed with the females without having to compete? Same instinct.

If you are biologically a woman you should have foreseen this twice as hard.

As a gay male, I've found that women make the best of friends for general socializing.

Would you post your feet plz?

this is why i cum in their food.

post it on facebook. It's the practical and real thing to do. Enjoy your meal with a real friend. Also, post a pic of the food on facebook, and then don't invite her back for at least a month.

Even you don't believe that lol

>posting anything on Facebook
Fuck off roastie

>I've had many tits pic send to me
>i've reached my pinnacle in being able to whine enough to random grils that they finally say, "sure thing, who gives a shit, here's a pic you fucking wierdo."

deal with it and don't invite her back

cancelling 15 minutes before is rude af man

Huh?

quads have spoken. kys roastie

like a bisexual mating strategy?
they're fun as friends, but don't spend any money on them, don't let them disrespect you, and don't think they'll have your back or feel as close to you like with their female friends. "chicks before dicks" runs deep and remember, you have a dick.

suck my dick, faggot. Feeling "pathetic" is for cucks. OP has food for 2 and he doesn't want to waste it. If the only reason he has for not asking someone to eat it with him is because it's "pathetic" then he's bought into your whole cucky concept of patheticness.

Also, what do you suggest as an alternative to posting on facebook, to try to get an irl friend to come help him eat the food? Do you actually know how real human beings arrange these things? What would you do instead, send a mass text message to your imaginary irl friends?

You are retarded and I hate people like you. I would bet at least one thousand dollars that you have a facebook account.

Virgin detected.

The Chad move is to make her come over first, get a couple of glasses of wine in her on an empty stomach while you "teach" her about cooking. Main course is my cock.

Cooking dinner for her while waiting for her to come home is strictly cuckold-tier June Cleaver fagoot shit.

LMAO ayyyyyy post that facebook link here though

Attached: mr-t-1.jpg (900x750, 67K)

You're on my name is Larry Gooseman and you'll quickly find I have no Facebook account. How would you like to give me your $1000?

Only autistic weirdos don't have a facebook account

Oh no, it really hurts to learn on one of my many visits to Veeky Forums that I'm a weirdo. Now give me my $1000.

I just sent 1000$ bitcoin to Larry Gooseman. do you see it?

I don't have a Facebook and this makes perfect sense

Angry roasting detected

Ya, I’m a roastie with a dick. Next you will call me a fedora wearing faggot for making fun of fedora wearing faggots.

I’m the guy you replied to and you would lose that $1000 bet. I have never had a social media account of any kind. I do my socializing with actual people.

no I'm the guy you replied to for real man
Send me $1000

Fuck off. You know that faggot doesn’t have $1000. He also doesn’t have friends, because if he did he would think calling up a friend and inviting them over would actually make sense instead of making a post on Facebook.

>I'd just call a random specific friend hoping they're free and have zero plans and are able to come over in 15 minutes
>I wouldn't cast a wide net by posting on social media, taking 10 seconds and going out to many friends at once
>Not only is this what I do personally but I judge anyone who isn't like me in this respect, and I insult them
your imaginary irl friends must really like these personality traits of yours

How do you send $1000 in bitcoin? A single bitcoin is worth much more than $1000.

Heaven forbid I should have to call a second or even maybe third friend to come over and eat instead of posting on fb to let everyone know I cooked for two but no one to eat with, and have 15 people comment on how delicious it looks but no one actually coming over to eat. You don’t have actual friends, do you?

even calling the second friend already takes more time than just posting on facebook. Also I hope you realize that talking to your friends on the phone does not count as socializing in person. I thought you were really into irl socializing, but it turns out you (for some retarded reason) believe that speaking to your "irl" friends on the phone is somehow more real than interacting on facebook. you're one retarded nigger

I haven't replied to any of this argument lol, but yeah I asked a few people and none of them were free last minute. In the end I just put some away for gross leftovers and drank way too much sangria

Are all kids like you today or are you an exception?

I wasn’t referring to you op. I meant the guy who bet $1000 I have a fb account.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? So I need to spend all my time with my friends or I don’t have any? Who the fuck said socializing is calling them on the phone? Do you think having someone on your Facebook friends list means they are your friend? Actually you probably do. Anyway kill yourself for being so fucking retarded.

Neither facebook friends nor talking on the phone is irl interaction. They are only means to contact people in the hopes of them coming over.

If you have any real friends, they are probably mostly normies and they are on facebook right now. They probably asked you why you're not on facebook because they invite each other to shit. But you refuse to go on facebook because you believe the phone is so much better.

>he thinks men use Facebook to invite each other to things
Jesus Christ, grow a pair of balls you limp wrist faggot

I hope you deleted her number immediately after this. The only excuse for cancelling 15 minutes before is death or serious injury

this this this be aggressive and call her out for being a total bitch

>he thinks I'm talking about being invited places by men, specifically men

user, you're a cool guy, i'd take your free meal

Maybe you enjoy when faghags invite you over for margaritas with the girls, but men don’t do that shit. If someone can’t be bothered to call or text me because I don’t have a Facebook account, they can fuck right off. You’re sitting here defending Facebook as the default mode of communication. I don’t even want you to kill yourself. You keep on living your pathetic life. It’s funnier that way.