Who here /steal groceries from self checkout?/

Who here /steal groceries from self checkout?/

Just took $50 worth of steak. Blow me Walmart.

Attached: 1522027879947.png (800x800, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU&list=RD_BxBs4f4RIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh

Nigger.

Attached: Smug Devil Dog.png (600x736, 410K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU&list=RD_BxBs4f4RIU

Stealing is the most degenerate act man kind has ever come up with. Not only is it a felony offense, but a sin.

Second only to "huh"ing.

Huh?

>filthy stealing nigger
way to go! it's been a while since we had a good ol 'act like a nigger' thread.

I rang up fresh organic parsley as regular cilantro the other day, because the grocery store I went to didn't carry regular parsley, and I'll be goddamned if I'm paying $2.50 for it.

>buy box of four specialty pops
>box has a bar code, each bottle has a different one
>accidentally scan the bottle barcode and get 75% discount

At the grocery when they ring up my groceries I tell them my muffins are bagels so it's slightly cheaper.
They deserve it because they had cinnamon muffins in the french vanilla tray and I bought it thinking it was french vanilla.
I stopped doing it though because I felt bad.

>Walmart steak
Uh, enjoy I guess.

Attached: 1445789189581.jpg (340x270, 35K)

>felony offense

Stealing $50 worth of steak would probably be a misdemeanor in most states, but it's a crime of moral turpitude.

back to /r9gay/ pls

What a nigger

If you live in not shit places the meat is actually pretty good

We no longer have self checkout at my local grocery store thanks to people like you. They just took the machines out of the store.

I do live in a not-shit place. Walmart meat is awful.

Sounds like a good incentive to start stealing from my local store. It takes way longer to get through the checkout now that they only have two trained professionals scanning groceries, forcing me to wait in line at the self checkout where the six machines are clogged up with idiots taking their sweet time.

It "hurts" the system, but food is always getting thrown out and the money is literally backed by nothing but people's belief in that it's what keeps a society up. It's not and I'm not offended, but I would advise, for your own sake, to stop doing it or at least don't do it as often. People are always looking for a justification to bring harm to others in any form that their devil laws allow. Also, don't steal from those less fortunate than you.

Good!

>doing their job for them
Youre still the loser

Anywhere I go I probably look like the first person to steal something because I look like some cross between a biker, and a goth. I would literally have to where a pair of khakis, and a collared shirt, then I could probably get away with it. I always feel like the cameras are watching me, even if i may just be paranoid.

What does memememememepayattentiontomememememe have to do with food or cooking?

about as much as stealing shit from walmart does, i guess

mein dick in thine arse

no. never. i have shoplifted, but not food. used to shoplift essential oils and other neat items. no longer.

All the time and if loss prevention ever tried to stop me I'll threaten to break his neck

I just do shit like buy vine tomatoes and ring them in as loose ones or tell the machine my bag of avocados is corn or some shit. I've done it literally hundreds of times and nobody has called me out ever for it. I don't feel bad at all because the company or themselves at risk for trusting people would not steal from their self checkouts. I doubt I save more than a few hundred a year though, if that.

Attached: 1521673680579.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>Pick up some broccoli from store last weekend, really feeling like eating some baked broccoli and rice so I bag 4 small heads (4 in one fucking plastic bag - these shits are small!)
>At self checkout, 2 options for broccoli, 'loose head' or 'broccoli' both have the same fucking picture on the screen.
> Select 'broccoli' and get ready to place on scale. NOPE, enter amount - know i fucked up at this point.
> Prepare for ass rape, enter that I only have 3
> $3.50 EACH, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

Did I steal?

Attached: 1518414839147.png (960x724, 260K)

Character is how you behave when nobody is watching.

Zero is the number of fucks I give.

I know. You're even proud of it. Yet there's an internal conflict that prompts you to blame the victim simply because you were trusted. Almost like you have to find some reason to convince yourself they deserve it.

Never from shops who actually depend on the income, but fuck this one particular Safeway. The one in my college town always had these rude, greasy middle aged women working there who either had felonies or just never truly kicked meth. I would always try and go to the slightly more expensive market down the road because the nice older women working there were clean, polite, and just trying to do their job which is all anyone can ask for. However, it wasn't always an option so often times I'd be stuck at this white trash safeway with these rude women always double checking my cart and sizing me up because 3 kids in town had a habit of nabbing bottles of Vital and I happened to look the age. They always made snide remarks about what I was buying (if it was something junky, it was always a passive comment about "watching their figure" and if it was anything fresh or like a steak they would call me bougie) and would take forever ringing it up because they would just have entire conversations with each other during check out, so eventually I just started using the self check out and would ring everything up as bananas and leave. Eventually I had people following me around in the store, so I just stopped going there and ended up paying in full at the market. Kinda sucky that they caught on because there were entire shops of $500+ that I rung up as little as $40.

Nah I'm sure they know there is a huge demographic of people just like me who don't give a fuck and just steal the easy shit. I'm sure at one point they figured that it was cheaper to let us steal than it was to pay a few extra cashiers. I'm sure they don't mind saving money, I don't mind since I'm getting a discount too.

I think every safeway is like that.

lah mao

lol what a faggot

/sp/ sent me

Attached: 1324181868951.jpg (472x472, 39K)

Attached: antonio_sweet win.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

gross soy or gross female

What is happening in OP's picture?

A retarded autistic child is spraying an autistic bodybuilding incel with a hose.

What happened to America? Why is it acceptable to go out in public looking like that? Is this what your precious "Liberty" leads to? If so give me tyranny any day.

So there are lose outcasts who feel like the last bastions of sanity in this world and there are loser outcasts who feel like nothing matters anyway so who cares. And the latter will troll the former because the former is so determinedly serious which is both amusing and threatening to the latter.

No I live in TX and walmart beef is gross, you think it's acceptable because you live in a shit place and don't know good meat.

I thought it was a laser pointer, but if it is why is making him cry?

It's embarrassing.

Oh shit you're right it is a laser pointer. Uh. I guess some tard thought he'd own Chad by burning him with a laser pointer not realizing that they don't get that hot and some other tard made this mess to immortalize his stupidity.

Attached: 1520928610131.png (868x480, 235K)

>Try to steal item at self check out
>EEE EEE EEE EEEE
>UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA

It's not fair

Attached: 1445714529723.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>grab some apples
>self checkout
>say they're onions
Just saved $3.
That's actually a Dutch woman.