/uni/ general

Inmate
Inmate

Dining hall food, campus restaurants, dorm snacks, kitchen shenanigans, etc. What's your grub situation like, Veeky Forums?
Pic related: dining hall dinner. Teriyaki chicken, fried rice, lentil stew

Attached: IMG-20180327-210849462~2.jpg (1.16 MB, 2448x2564)

Skullbone
Skullbone

uni thread
no sea urchin in sight
You failed.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Eww. Pic related is my dining hall food

Attached: IMAG1762.jpg (1.99 MB, 1520x2688)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Breakfast

Attached: 20171024-072621-1.jpg (281 KB, 1656x1542)

askme
askme

Lunch

Attached: 20180213-115225-1.jpg (781 KB, 2239x2233)

iluvmen
iluvmen

need moar snausage gravy

Techpill
Techpill

Dinner

Attached: 20180219-173933-1.jpg (1.11 MB, 2075x2409)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

eating rice with beans?
Do Amerilards really do this?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

With gravy

Attached: 20180116-074849-1.jpg (815 KB, 2644x1891)

SniperWish
SniperWish

do they serve anything that isn't brown?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

With waffle

Attached: 20171030-114216-1-1.jpg (553 KB, 1820x1626)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Yeah, I'm just an aspy and particular about the way they cook my vegetables. They also serve fresh grilled chicken, I just didn't take a picture of it.

Also burger n fry

Attached: 20171019-121215-1.jpg (388 KB, 1836x1883)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

so... no joking... how fucking fat are you?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

45 kg, why? I workout 5x a week too

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

You probably can't tell from the pictures but I only eat 1 or 2 times a day. I was just labeling when those foods are served.

Soft_member
Soft_member

please eat vegetables my nigga

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

But potatoes are vegetable.

Illusionz
Illusionz

I pretty much stopped eating campus food entirely after my first semester, and immediately lost the weight I gained first semester and felt better in general.

It wasn't exactly bad but a lot of the healthier stuff was not good at all, so it was hard to keep good eating habits. It also helps that my mom actually taught me basic cooking skills and its fun so I could eat way better by myself anyways.

I'm always appalled by the new students coming in who know nothing about how to cook.

RavySnake
RavySnake

A nephew of mine used to live in an athletic dorm. I used to love to go eat lunch with him on occasion -- the food was phenomenal. And it cost the same as the meals in the cafeterias for the rest of the students.

There was also a dining room that was mostly faculty, but not limited to them. Their food was nearly as good as the athletic dorm.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

SMART

tfw the music department at my uni had a great cafeteria and I went there so much people thought I was a music student

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

tfw military dorm military food

Attached: 1516560076200.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1000)

TechHater
TechHater

they got accepted into uni

Must feel good I guess ?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Feels even better when you get accepted with 75% financial aid

Attached: IMAG1750.jpg (2.13 MB, 2688x1520)

happy_sad
happy_sad

high end Sodexo
who here /mines/

RumChicken
RumChicken

financial aid
Basically why I didn't go to college. Why should I pay for what other people get for basically free?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Hate to break it to you but a lot of people get things basically for free. Golddiggers, wellfare hustlers, trustfund kids, etc.
I am going off topic and this is /biz/ or /adv/ tier, but you should make decisions solely on return-on-investment. Or more importantly, quality of life from investment.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Rice and noodles on the same plate fucking bothers me. A lot. Like french fries and mashed potatoes. I'm mad.

Bidwell
Bidwell

If I was poor I'd get more than what I invested in a university. I can go learn a trade and get certified cheaper than spending time in college watching people with 2.0 gpas not pay a dime and live life on easy mode. I even was a NEET for a while. Far more redeeming lifestyle than SJWs throwing mattresses around my college crying false rape.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Nah, if you take a major that has a good roi, it's more like stressing out alongside kissless virgin nerds and super out of touch rich chinese international students who smoke constantly.

Soft_member
Soft_member

If it had some shitty gravy, I'd eat the fuck out of it.

happy_sad
happy_sad

That looks....pretty decent.

Illusionz
Illusionz

It is hard to see in the pic, but the penne is with bits of salmon

Lunatick
Lunatick

Sounds exactly like my school. The new athletics dorm had servers and everything was cooked to order. The music kids dorm had the best comfort food and variety. All of the other dorms were grade school food tier.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Lol the rich Chinese internstionals love to get a whole squad and chain smoke. Fucker smells like shit and talk so loud. Most also have no concept of cleanliness.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Already posted a picture with gravy. I normally get gravy on my biscuits now

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

This looks disgusting

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit