What's the best meal to take with crystal meth?

what's the best meal to take with crystal meth?

Attached: image.jpg (318x159, 18K)

Braised unicorn

Breakfast, duh.

A bullet to the head.

more meth

Will you smoke it? Then something low sugar else the meth mouth will be worse since the smoke encourages certain bacteria growth. Will you snort it? Either way your immune system is compromised so something anti inflammatory and drink plenty of water throughout because the dehydration makes the tweaking afterwards worse.

Attached: 1521573626828.jpg (704x396, 26K)

you need to eat something when you are all geetered out. 3 meals a day, make yourself do it because you'll tweak harder if your body has fuel. Many people fuck up by not doing this and it really wreaks their body quick.

A multivitamin and milk because that's all you can force down. For fucks sake take a shower too. It's been over a week

Like any other drug addict. It's cock for more drugs.

Huh?

Huh?

I found it hard to eat while on meth.
Ice cold vodka and orange juice goes down well though.

chili p

A bullet.

that looks bad but you know it tastes good

Huh?

This

Sea Monkeys, try em dude lol!

Attached: sea_monkeys.jpg (900x573, 546K)

I would go days without eating or drinking water and ended up in deep psychosis and having a mini stroke. Eat a lot beforehand and make sure to stay hydrated. Not doing it at all is even better, though! :)

>you know realize the bacteria get high and go crazy

what kind of meth is there other than crystal?

Desoxyn. ;)

back in the day (late 90s to 00's for me) it wasn't meth, it was speed and amphetamines. I was around when the crystal part took off.

Bleach

I always ground my teeth when I took meth or any derivative, I'd go with an almond pilaf and I side of straight ice.

One of those nutrient shake things near the pharmacy section.

gum. lots of gum

huh?

Hours of joyless masturbation.