If I want to make home made easter eggs, do I need to temper the chocolate...

If I want to make home made easter eggs, do I need to temper the chocolate? Or can I just melt it and pour it into the mould?

Attached: dark2.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

>wife's daughter

what does this have to do with homemade easter eggs? Why try to derail the thread?

If you want it to work how it's supposed to and look right you need to temper the chocolate for just about any mold. Not only does it look nice and shiny, but it gets harder and contracts slightly as it cools. It might be extremely difficult to get chocolate out of a mold if it's not tempered. Especially a delicate shape like an egg shell. There are some easier and "cheating" ways to temper chocolate if you do some googling

k cool, I have a meat thermometer will that do for getting it to the right temp? Or do I need a different one?

huh?

Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this? Where do you find these women?

Im a white guy in brooklyn and my last gf looked like kinda like this. Probably not the same in flyoverland though. I have family in sc and missouri and its not a pretty picture.

>black girls I've dated
shameful

> Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this?
Because the ones who look like this would never touch you.

Black women who look genuinely attractive are extremely rare and are already in relationships.

bit racist t b h

dumb, troll, bait, idk, retard

umm are you relating the person of color's skin to chocolate?

racist much?

Attached: 1507580247056.png (645x729, 82K)

that's just a really fat Japanese ganguro girl please don't judge without educating yourself.

Attached: Ganguro-shinjuku-sept20-2015.jpg (570x1585, 294K)

nicolas cage as a jersey housewife as a japanese schoolgirl as a sailor

its just a hot girl brah why you so jelly?

>half starved Caribbeans that arrived a week ago to meet their sugar daddy aren't fat
Well, no shit. Give em a couple years. Ethnic women almost always blow up.

>Why do the black girls I've dated not look like this?
What are you talking about? there's just a dress in OP.

Stop niggerposting.

racist!

Attached: 1504899719287.jpg (395x401, 59K)

get out racist -_-

HOLY SHIET

Attached: 1517996842451.jpg (1198x568, 108K)