Sweet potato fries

Bidwell
Bidwell

wtf are you supposed to have with these Veeky Forums? I feel weird just eating them plain but no other topping feels right either. They seem more like a dessert than anything but I can't thin of any sweet topping or dip that would feel desserty.

Attached: sweet-potato-fries.jpg (148 KB, 800x425)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

marshmallows

Evilember
Evilember

huh?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Mayonnaise or aioli

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Ranch is good.

Or some type of dill sauce.

I like Mayo/Ketchup mixed , but will get shit on.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

maple syrup

Illusionz
Illusionz

Dip em in maple syrup, you fuckface.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Edit: thanks for the reddit gold

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

jalapeno aioli or spicy mayo

King_Martha
King_Martha

Make a cinnamon whip cream. Goes great with sweet potato fries...but at the same time kind of turns it into a dessert.

Soft_member
Soft_member

A cinnamon sugar butter is what i think goes best.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Sweer potato fries, and sweer potato in general always seems like a better idea than it actually turns out to be. Stop trying to force yourself to like sweer potato. Admit to the fact that theyre not that good. Live a happier life.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Mayo mixed with maple syrup.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

They're good with sriracha mayo.
inb4 "reee sriracha"

Emberburn
Emberburn

I really like them with a squirt of lime
You can eat them with anything you would yams/sweet potato because that’s what it is stupid

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I like them tossed in a mix of salt, garlic, cayenne, and brown sugar and served with aioli.

Nojokur
Nojokur

pretty much this.

spicy ketchup would probably be good, though.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

A spicy ranch or a good ranch made with garlic and onion so it's not sweet work really well.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

In Canada they're offered with chipotle mayo.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

whip cream
It's WHIPPED cream. As in cream that has been whipped. Not cream that comes from a whip.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Sriracha mayonnaise.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit