Who /fascism/ here?

Veeky Forumstorians, why is fascism, nationalism, and one-party statehood just the fucking best?

Why are women portrayed as dictators so hot?

Because some people are just born to be cuckolds to a powerful state, and they can be born with all the rights and obligations of a functioning democracy and still crave subservience.

Have you lived in one?
No?
Then how do you know it's best?

It's the edgiest ideology that never worked. Give me one good reason why you like it.

Because you have a BDSM fetish and this plays into that.

Cause you are a weakling that needs a someone who tells you how to live.

>a functioning democracy
>you get to choose between two trust fund kids parties that are the same
It's god not to live in a single party regime.

I am not. It has to be another thing.

Can we just save this thread and make a Veeky Forums femdom thread?

Yes you are and stop denying it

Because you're part of the subset of the population with a double digit IQ, unable to see the inefficiency, the endemic corruption, the inevitable lashing out at neighbors because you're too enamored with the uniforms and people marching in step.

On it

>he bitches about limited choice
>he wants to have absolutely no choice

>5 people that rule you
>500 people that rule you

yeah big difference

I'm just saying that the trickery of the two parties, and the fantasy of the big difference between that and the only party are just that, trickery and fantasy.

Even if it's only numbers it's still better. But OK cosplayer, I know I can't convince you.

If you have 2 parties yes.

ayyy

Well, now it's gonna look like I'm overstretching, but four trust fund kids parties financed with money of the other trust fund kids who are not part of any party it's not so much than an illusion of choice anyway.

Men have a natural tendency to form groups. Making yourself part of one group you like feels great.

But feasibly you can push them as a voter(well, groups of voters) into one direction or other. Or hold them to account for fucking up. That shit never stands for one party rulers.

>the illusion of choice
I don't think anyone believes Bernie Sanderczky, Shitlary or Hair Man are the same person. There is choice, but it's all shit

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…"

It could be an aggression thing. You might get you're jollies off watching a women beat the shit out of some guy in front of you, than you fuck her in front of the beaten guy for shits and giggles. Afterwards, you both start beating him again.

It's a shame the BUF was made illegal because it was gaining support from the public.

Because most progression happens in those times?