Best Christian Denomination?

Anglican, Lutheran or Baptist? Based on my research they seem to be the best three but which one out of those should I join?

cringe thread?

Anglican is just Catholicism but instead of the pope you have the king.

I'd go with Baptist.

Read the Bible without pre-conceived notions though, remember that you're a Christian first and foremost. Your denomination just represents your "flavor" or "version" of the faith.

You should join whichever you agree with theologically you fucking idiot. What are you asking Veeky Forums?

OP here
I'm inclined to go with Baptist but I get the impression that they're a bit lightweight. Some traditions should be followed, like fasting for instance.
I basically want a denomination that believes in scripture alone but also follows the traditions taught in the Bible and does not take the Bible 100% literally

Lutheranism is probably what you want

Also, you should be asking this question somewhere that isn't Veeky Forums

You and I both know that there is a stronf Christian presence on this board that is also obsessed with comparing denominations, I thought maybe they'd answer me, besides, I'm too autistic to go anywhere that isn't Veeky Forums

Fair 'nuff

By the way, this recommendation is coming from a Congregationalist, so I may not have the best perspective for this kind of thing

>it's another Christcuck thread

My experience of Southern Baptists is that they are the most foaming at the mouth and often bigoted. Probably an unfair stereotype but they don't give a good impression of Christianity.
"Anglican" proper doesn't exist outside of the UK, but there are "continuing Anglican" churches in former colonies and the US Episcopal church, which is an offshoot.
Lutherans are the most directly philosophical but American Lutheranism is ironically mostly common to flyover country and the not very interesting people who live there.

Universalist.

Calvinist, of course.

Cultural Christian is the best.

Paganism is superior.

>"Anglican" proper doesn't exist outside of the UK, but there are "continuing Anglican" churches in former colonies

No, Anglican churches do exist in places like Canada, Australia, Southern Africa, etc.

Episcopalianism is Anglicanism minus the Queen as Supreme Governor, though it's still part of the Anglican communion.

"Continuing Anglicans" aren't actually part of the Anglican communion, they're traditionalist Anglicans who got tired of married lesbian bishops and other wishy-washyness so they split off.

>only posting Proteshit heresy
Go back to the >>> you degenerate.
The Pope did nothing wrong.
Catholicism and Orthodoxy only acceptable denominations.

The Episcopal Church sounds like it's good for you. Certain churches are more SJW than others, but you can find one good for your politics whatever they are.

The Episcopal church has a very traditional service. Since it still has a very strong connection to the Church of England, most Episcopalians are of Anglican descent and very proud of their heritage.

It's not a very religiously conservative denomination. Most are lightly religious, however there are many devout followers.

>The semi-official church of the United States
>most presidents have been Episcopalian
>has the wealthiest followers of all the denominations
>one of the wealthiest Churches in the world.

I thought being Methodists was the big "thing" among U.S. politicians for the past 50-70 years

Methodists have some presidents, but the big ones were Episcopalias, including the founding fathers.

Bible-believing Christian.

Unification Church or gtfo.

There are no denominations. There are militant anabaptists and satan's army.

Anything not-Protestant.

Why does the catholic go over?

LCMS is the best Christian religion.

The rest of them though are pretty damn pathetic.

A.M.E.

He has seen this shit before and he's not sticking around.

Anglican seems comfy for some reason but that might have more to do with an idealized idea of the English countryside.

Episcopalians are pretty cool too, although I guess anyone is fine, just stay away from Evangelicals and Biblical literalists in general.

I think it's more the buttfuck Prot forcibly yanked him aside to spout memes.

Churches foment corruption. You're better off praying in your closet than to be victim to a snake oil salesman in a robe.

meme

From personal experience Quakers are the best. Used to work at a Quaker school and everyone was chill. The only thing they force on you is non-violence, but beyond that they were live and let live.

>Creationists
>on a history & humanities board
You are the degenerates.

Evolution is a joke and I say that with a degree in bio.

but thats a conversation for antoher day.

Youd be hard pressed to find them these days unless you live in a major city besides they are the closet you can be to new age whilst still holding to the Christian label.

I can see that. There are a lot in the DMV. They are also rich as fuck.

>implying bio degree is worth anything
>implying your dumb ass even understands evolution

It's b8 user. That or people who legit believe the Old Testament was historical fact have crawled out of their holes yet again.