War Feels

>we will never fight in the trenches for Germany

>we will never go take 3 hour long shits at the latrines while bantering in german

>we will never mow down Eternal Anglos charging our lines with out superior machine-guns

>we will never sing Heil Dir Im Siegerkranz with all of our comrades

>well never hear the brits respond with god save the queen

youtube.com/watch?v=fwDIHKnVevo

wew lad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=EhwOZyfjon0
youtube.com/watch?v=mv6bd1tYO7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNicFXGIxYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never blow up the Huns with artillery shelling
>you will never trigger Krauts by using shotguns
>you will never get PTSD
>you will never watch your best friend get blown to pieces
It's a mixed bag

>Signing God save the queen
I bloody well don't think so, mate.

War =/= the romanticized tough guy fantasies of children

>you will never squat in a trench for days on end, waist deep in water, feces and viscera
>you will never watch your friends and comrades be ripped to pieces by machine gun fire
>you will never drown in poison gas as the air is sapped from your lungs
>you will never have crippling PTSD for the rest of your life
>all for nought
feels pretty good

But.. ill have friends? :3

>you will never read Metaphysics of War or Storm of Steel
Oh wait. You can.

see

Oh, boy

Another special snowflake tripfag

oh boy, another butthurt buttfag

Irishmen need not post

Cromwell was English

you're a literal subhuman. remember when we IGNORED the armenian genocide? didn't get the message?

t. hans with prussian heritage

>a jewish crime against aryans is ignored by major world powers
Gee. When does this ever happen?

what is this chinese cartoon picture supposed to mean

>You will never get to kill people you never met
>You will never be execute for cowardice after experiencing a grenade chock
>You will never get called a traitor for wanting to end the war as soon as possible after losing both your sons in it
I mean, why even live at this point?

desu senpai baka

>You will never laugh hysterically upon receiving news of Britcucks getting btfo by niggers with sharpened sticks.
>You will never taunt 19th century Beadys by mentioning how their military literally got embarrassed by loincloth wearing savages while fucking whores in Cantonese Brothel.

Okay this is pretty good. Saved and thank you.

armenians are NOT aryan.

abdul hammid, talaat pasha, said halim pasha, enver pasha, NONE of them are jewish.

you're a fucking snake. you don't deserve to post here, get the fuck out. pack your things and leave. you're scum. you enjoy twisting the facts. you enjoy your little manchildren fantasies about muh heritage muh honor when clearly you've never been in a fight in your entire life and you CLEARLY don't know the history of your own peoples.

just end urself man, this trip is dead anyway.

You guys who actually thinks it's a pity you didn't have to participate in the world war 1 know there are wars in the worlds right now begging for more hands to hold rifles, right? You may actually get to go down and fight and die for some cause with them, no need to have millions of unwilling men die with you.

>hurr durr only blue eyes blond hair is aryan! all else is basically africans!

>dying for the Jewnited States Shekel Army is the same as dying for ancient European empires
wew

A suggestion for everybody involved.

Actually, the Armenians are Indo-Europeans so you may call them Aryan. Especially if you got an arbitrary definition that changes whenever it's needed.

In Storm of Steel, Ernst Junger, one of the toughest humans to ever live, briefly goes mad in the midst of an artillery bombardment. I have infinite respect for him, because he is superior than I in most every category. But I sure as hell can't withstand either what he could or couldn't understand.
Julius Evola quote from The Metaphysics of War
>The technocratic error of thinking of ‘war potential’ primarily in terms of arms and armaments,
special technical-industrial equipment and the like, and assessing man – according to the brutal
expression now widespread in military literature – simply as ‘human resources’ – has already been
widely criticised. The quality and spirit of the men to whom the arms, the means of offence and
destruction, are given have represented, still represent and will always represent the basic element of
‘war potential’. No mobilisation will ever be ‘total’ if men whose spirit and vocation are up to the
tests which they must face cannot be created.

That sounds quite a bit like what happened in The Great War, especially the idea of the industrialized meat-grinder.

Finally a good response. I think the problem with modern war is that it throws in men of all spiritual calibers. Clearly only a certain human type has the caliber of soul to face modern warfare and be able to find transcendence in it.

You know there's armies not fighting for the USA, like the Assyrian militas in the middle east?
>Implying imperial Germany wasn't ran by Jews

I would never be comrades with a Muslim. Thought you have a good point with the jews.

though*

>Assyrians
>Muslims
Hello retard

>Assyrians belong to various Christian denominations such as the Assyrian Church of the East
oops

>I will never get to see my entire squad drown in their own blood after a gas attack
>I will never ultimately die of gangrene in the trenches, after watching my closest friends get senseless obliterated under artillery fire for the materialistic desires of my nation
>I will never, in my last moments, recall how I never returned my parent's letters and they will be left to bury my body if it ever makes it back home
feels bad, my friends.

Did the US steal this song?

That's what I'm thinking.

Isn't that like level 1-tier knowledge for all true autists around here?
Christian group, really fucking old, used to fuck with the Jews untill they outjewed themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

youtube.com/watch?v=EhwOZyfjon0

youtube.com/watch?v=mv6bd1tYO7I

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNicFXGIxYQ

>find transcendence in modern war blablabla.

Actual US Marine here. This Armenoid is guaranteed to be >250 lbs and never even been near a military installation in it's life. I'm by no means anti-war but only the bootest of boots or wannabees would say such cringy shit.

So how do you feel about the stuff by Julius Evola you have read here so far?

Transcendance in war. There's none. The individual merit is reduced to the minimum. Your survival is a lottery, your fight pointless. Most deaths are caused by artillery by men you don't even see and don't see you either, or bombarded by pilots for whom youre just a big target. Youre just a fucker crawling in the mud because some serb fucker decided he wanted some archduke's brains, and there's nothing for you to do except wait for the storm to end.

War still attracks people because dead men tell no tales, but if they would, I wonder if you'd still be so full of shit

Not him but he's literally a meme, his metaphysics a shit and he's just trumpeted as godly due to the Alt-Rights severe lack of thinkers. His Metaphysics and mysticism a shit.

The fuck was Germany supposed to do? There was no legal precedent for this.

>Dr Sonderling
Based Jews.

>implying cuckraut wouldn't just bend over and beg to be rammed in the ass like the little beta bitchboys they've been since their founding

> You will never rape the Iraqi Army harder than the NVA during the Gulf War and later Iraq War.

Fuck yob

>The fuck was Germany supposed to do?

if I was the Reichskanzler I would've slapped them on their fucking turk neck.

give an ultimatum, then screw the ultimatum, march into otto territory and toss every young turk who tryna get fishy wit dem 'menians ya feel me tho?

>Heil Dir Im siegerkranz
>not Die Wacht Am Rhein

Shit taste to be honest