Tae Kwon Do is the originated ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history...

> Tae Kwon Do is the originated ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.
Karate is originated from ancient Korea-Koguryu to Japan-Okinawa. Taekwondo is originated from ancient Korea name as Taek Gyun.
(Note: Okinawa karate is originated from Chinese martial arts. What I mean is mainland Japanese karate is fake copy of Korean ancient Tae kwon do and Taekkyeon tradition )
Why the fuck japs don't accept this fact of history?

>Haidong Gumdo is original style of ken jitsu
>Yudo is original style of judo.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido
>geomdo is original style of ken do
>Hapkido is original style of aikido
>And
>Tang Soo Do is original style of Japanese karate (not a ryukyu karate)

Gongkwon Yusul is Korean jiujitsu.

People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true

But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.

The Original Korean Martial Art - Taekkyeon is one of the most oldest and hardest martial arts.
Do you know Taekkyeon?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY

And look at this most strongest is TKD and most weak one is Japanese fake copy karate kick which copied from TKD.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu94B6Edrs

Other urls found in this thread:

swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?102300-quot-Han-quot-amp-Korean-sword-arts
kendoglasgow.net/downloads/blackshipskorea.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uNm3jIfM8z4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu94B6Edrs
quora.com/Is-it-true-as-some-Japanese-acquaintances-claim-that-Taekwondo-is-nothing-but-Karate-as-copied-by-Korean-soldiers-in-the-Imperial-Japanese-army-who-just-added-a-few-rough-kicks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop pretending to be a korean.

This. There was no karate in japan before they copied from tea kwon do during the ww2

Koreans are ugly monkeys and japs are gorgeous

What? I'm Japanese who like the history of east asia.

Korea is well known as a most beautiful Asian in the world.
People who is saying about plastic surgery is just a faggot.
There is very few plastic surgery reality of Korea and a lot of kpop star has no plastic surgery as well.
And still Korea is most beautiful Asian even without any plastic surgery
And most ugly Asian in the world is jap monkey island abo sub human.
Sorry weeb but this is the reality
Face the reality

One of things which jap monkey makes so ugly compere Korean beautiful people, is ugly short legs.
Jap legs are short as fuck as ugly as sin. It reminded me lazy wild pig.

Japanese Judo and jiujitsu is came from Korea to Japan.
Real name of judo is yudo.
Archaeologists have shown that cultural and technical advancement came to Korea through China. In turn, these advancements were later taken to Japan from Korea. Such advancements included unarmed combat techniques.
It is no surprise then that Korea has a rich martial arts history that includes all types of fighting skills. Though many people are familiar with Korean-style kicking and punching, most are not aware of Korean strangling, joint lock, or throwing techniques. They may not even know that the Koreans have complete unarmed fighting systems. Yudo is one such system.
During Korea's Three Kingdom Period, the Silla Kingdom (57 B.C. to 937 A.D.), developed specific throwing techniques for their Hwa Rang Do Warriors. Throwing techniques were also found in Taik Kyon, which could be considered Tae Kwon Do's predecessor. A primary throwing system, Kagju, was practiced in the Koryo Kingdom (918 A.D. to 1392 A.D.).
Many of the specifics of these techniques (but not all) would end up being lost to martial art historians. Many of them would later surface, however, in the various styles of Jujutsu in Japan.
Ironically, a complete unarmed fighting art would be reintroduced to Korea from Japan, by Jigaro Kano, after the Japanese occupation of Korea, shortly before the First World War. Jigaro Kano called his art Kodokan Judo, and it was a martial art based upon the application of scientific principles. A system specifically designed for self-defense.
True origins of judo is from Korea.
Real name of judo is YUDO.

This

Relevant

swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?102300-quot-Han-quot-amp-Korean-sword-arts

"Sometimes it seems forums ostensibly dedicated to “JSA” have more traffic from the “KSA” crowd. An internet video of some Japanese sword art is mentioned. Swiftly, the KSA crowd contributes something like: I am a practitioner of Gu-sim-jang do. It is a traditional Korean sword art. What I’m seeing on this video looks very much like what we do in Gu-sim-jang do. Could there be an historical connexion?
Or a thread on the Butokukai is started and we get: I found a footnote of a footnote in a book that says that some Koreans were visiting in Kyoto once upon a time and so from that is it possible our Gesekida-do, which dates back to the 2nd century Korea, could have had some influences from the Katori Shinto ryu?
I exaggerate. But not much."

With that in mind, I suspect much of the contrived “history” of Korean sword arts has at its foundation, not training with wandering Japanese pirates or with mysterious visits to Japanese ryu or with cross-cultural connexions to vague and tenuous Japanese sources, but rather with han. Remember the definition provide by Professor O’Rourke: “a certain willingness to mythologize to achieve a specific goal.”

The reality is there is not a single, objective, historically verifiable record that what any Korean is doing with a sword in his hand today has any provable or even remotely reliable connexion with anything much older than The Howdy Doody Show. Nothing historically provable exists that links any of these sword exercises with the past.
The fact that a General Yu Yu existed in the 3rd century, in what is now Korea, is not proof that the sword techniques being taught and practised in Korean martial arts schools today have an unbroken lineage back to the General. It’s like asserting that because Christ threw the moneychangers out of the temple that we can trace aikido back to His time."

FUCKING KOREANS STOP TRYING TO DENY THE HYPERWAR

First of all.
Who made ”katana” for japs?
Actually Koreans.
Jap had no technology to make any katana in the past but what they could do is just copy from Korean sword
Pls resurch well. Ancient Korean sword(off course much more older than nap katana) is nothing but a look exactly of katana. It meaning katana itself is made by Karean far japs to fight for the Korean king at the Korean rule of japan at the ancient times
Even king Akihito who is the king of japs is saying he has a blood of Korea.

Japanese iaido and ken do is invented by ancient Korean swordmanship when Korea give the katana to japanese

I know your a troll, but no system of swordsmanship anywhere on the planet has survived intact from more than a thousand years ago.

And everyone agrees that the katana was derived from continental straight swords and a local short Calvary blade. Korean blades of that time, like the Japanese blades were copies of styles popular in China.

Yes it is.
But japs are saying katana is invented by Hals themself. This is how arrogance of japs. Even it is copy from ancient Korean sword.
And even almost all of Japanese culture is copy of ancient Korea and china.

Karate is originated from ancient Korea-Koguryu to Japan-Okinawa. Taekwondo is originated from ancient Korea name as Taek Gyun.
(Note: Okinawa karate is originated from Chinese martial arts. What I mean is mainland Japanese karate is fake copy of Korean ancient Tae kwon do and Taekkyeon tradition )

>And

Gongkwon Yusul is Korean jiujitsu

Someone watched "Remo Williams" too many times

Well they did invent it, they made several innovations that differentiated the tachi from continental blades of the time.

as for korean swordsmanship Alexander Bennett phd wrote a good peice on this bit of historical revisionism

kendoglasgow.net/downloads/blackshipskorea.pdf

suffice to say all modern korean martial arts are adapted from Okinawan and Japanese traditions,

The Japanese traditions were almost entirely native developments with only occasional influence from he continent.

Are you a Japanese netuyo? Why you are telling such propaganda and lie all the time?
That is why I'm here to destroy your fantasy propaganda.

Before Korea gave the culture to japan
There was no any civilized culture in East Sea land.
You know there was even no alphabet before Korean educated japs?

You know Korean martial arts is very ancient.
Korean martial arts (Hangul: 무술, Hanja: 武術, musul or Hangul: 무예, Hanja: 武藝, muye) are military practices and methods which have their place in the history of Korea but have been adapted for use by both military and non-military personnel as a method of personal growth or recreation. The history of Korean martial arts can be traced as far back as the prehistoric era. The ancestors of modern Korean people migrated and settled in the Korean Peninsula as early as 2707 BCE, a geopolitical region besieged by thousands of known documented instances of foreign invasions. Consequently, the Korean people developed unique martial arts and military strategies in order to defend themselves and their territory. These traditional Korean martial arts, fell into three main groups or branches:[1]

Sado Musul (tribal martial arts)
Bulgyo Musul (Buddist martial arts)
Gungjung Musul (royal court martial arts)
In 1958, these branches of traditional Korean martial arts were organized to form a single modern hybrid-system known as Kuk Sool Won. Today, Korean martial arts are being practiced worldwide; more than one in a hundred of the world's population practices some form of taekwondo. Among the best recognized Korean practices using weapons are traditional Korean archery and Kumdo, the Korean sword sport similar to Japanese Kendo. The best known unarmed Korean Martial Arts Taekwondo and Hapkido though such traditional practices such as ssireum - Korean Wrestling - and taekkyeon - Korean Foot Fighting - are rapidly gaining in popularity both inside and outside of the country. In November 2011, Taekkyeon was recognized by UNESCO and placed on its Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity List.[2] There has also been a revival of traditional Korean swordsmanship arts as well as knife fighting and archery.

This.
This Korean martial arts is clearly much older than jap one

How korea can copy the culture from the future new born jap martial arts? Top kek

Give me a break you fucking weaboo gross man

No, are you Korean, or just troll writing in a racist way?

the Japanese were "educated" hundreds of years before the oldest surviving martial arts. The fighting style of 1200 ad boor almost no similarity to the continental tactics used during the time of Shotoku. About the only weapon still in use by that time was the yumi. Armor, swords, and pole arms were all radically different by the time of the Genpai war

what bits of fighting knowledge came from the continent would have been radically transformed by then. We can certainly document surviving Japanese martial arts from the 15th and 16th centuries, suffice to say the only continental influences during this period were Buddhist practices which had been brought over centuries earlier. We know from continental encounters with wakou and samurai at this time that the fighting styles were radically different.

Likewise any native Korean martial arts were probably in decline by the time of the Japanese invasion, and after words the Japanese certainly caused what was left to die out.

I like this it reminds me of old /jp/ shitposting

never forget dokdo is korean territory!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uNm3jIfM8z4

i see that not even Veeky Forums is protected from /pol/ and /int/ tier threads.

Weaboo loser pls. You are nothing but a shameless weaboo who never face the truth

So how could be this is copied from jap?
Impossible.
Jap culture even any martial arts is new born baby for the korans
China is big father of japs
Korea is big bro of japs
And japs are new born baby of east Asia
There is no Japanese original culture but it's all made by Korean and Chinese
Ok weaboo? You could get rid of the brainwash of monkey akihito?

I'm pure blooded Japanese who love the truth of history
Who loves truth of east Asia and who love the peace of the Asia

Not like that jap netuyo barbarian and liar weaboo as like you.

Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long to drop to their level

Read
> Tae Kwon Do is the originated ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.

>And

People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true

But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.

The Original Korean Martial Art - Taekkyeon is one of the most oldest and hardest martial arts.
Do you know Taekkyeon?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY [Open]

And look at this most strongest is TKD and most weak one is Japanese fake copy karate kick which copied from TKD.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu94B6Edrs [Open]

Why you we snoops are such a shameless and propaganda?
I'm very shy and sorry for you weaboo
I hope you can wake up from the evil propaganda of japs.

As a first step pls accept at least this three
Karate is fake and copied from teakwondo
Aikido is fake of Hapkido
And japan had no culture before education of korea

Not we snoops, I mean to type ”weaboo”.

iaido, kendo, aikido, and judo are all adaptions of far older arts in japan.

We know karate comes from Chinese arts because they have kata like sanchin in common with southern Chinese styles, as well as written records that support this. karate literally means Chinese hand in its original spelling.

No serious historian or hoplologist, at least outside Korea agrees with these ideas your presenting

You seem to have a very mistaken Idea of how marital arts as entities work. That you can connect a martial art to another country a thousand years back doesn't mean that they are anywhere near the same art. We've seen martial arts change radically within our lifetimes, and we know it was the same way in the past.

likewise if there is a break in transmission, and someone then takes the past as an inspiration its not really the same art, at best its a reinvention. Most martial arts today are less than a hundred years old, very very few are older than two hundred, so what was happening in the in asia during the 8th century has very little bearing on surviving martial arts today

Oh no weaboo
This is a bullshit.
Pls read this page. Your logic of weaboo is a too shameful I front of the words of the truth.
You dirty weaboo who can't face this history
quora.com/Is-it-true-as-some-Japanese-acquaintances-claim-that-Taekwondo-is-nothing-but-Karate-as-copied-by-Korean-soldiers-in-the-Imperial-Japanese-army-who-just-added-a-few-rough-kicks

No. That is absolutely false, and only novice and uneducated, or biased individuals repeat this myth.

The allegation that Taekwondo is just a modified version of Karate with more kicks is absolutely false and that myth is easy to disprove - although there are many who are set in their views who will reject any logical explanation.

These rumors spread from three main sources. One is the 'other' martial artists and those with political/national agendas, particularly from Japan, who set out to destroy Korean history and culture in the first place, and now want to deny anything of Korean origin, or claim all of it as coming from them first. This is ridiculous! The second source of such nonsense comes from those who have never studied Taekwondo (or at least not from any legitimate and knowledgeable Master Instructor for any significant period of time). Consider the source of those who make such misguided claims. What is their rank and understanding of Taekwondo? They couldn't explain the unique intricacies and differences between each art, therefore they are vastly unqualified to define what it is, and determine the history of where it originated. Finally, most of the false characterizations are from internet posts by those who are just repeating the idiotic ramblings of the aforementioned unqualified individuals who continue to spew such drivel.

Okay, so Japan adopted and improved archaic Korean martial arts. That's a bad thing?

Yes it is. It's true and good things.

>>iaido, kendo, aikido, and judo are all adaptions of far older arts in japan.

But Korean martial arts is usually much older than them and who educated martial arts to Japanese?

And who educated Japanese how to make katana?
Koreans

Except there is no evidence the Japanese fighting techniques were influenced by Korea except during the prehistoric and early classical era, in other words about 600 years before the oldest surviving traditions, and about a thousand before most of the arts op mentioned

But Korean martial arts is usually much older than them and who educated martial arts to Japanese?

Where are the records of systematized Korean fighting styles being passed on from korea to Japan?

>And who educated Japanese how to make katana?

The Japanese invented the tachi on there own, over the course of a few hundred years. Certainly bronze and steel blades were imported from china and korea in the earlier period but they were not particularly like the tachi

>Japanese invented tachi

Never.
Look this pic. It's a ancient Korean sword which is much older than jap tachi but look exactly the same of tachi
Why jap copied ancient Korean sword and telling its as like a Japanese one ?

Jap and Korean martial arts are nothing but a copy of ancient great Chinese culture.
And Japanese themselfs invented nothing but they just copy and playing as like a child copied things of father.

You just posted a picture of a sword in modern mountings, I have no reason to believe its decades old, much less a thousand.

I know I'm probably talking to a troll but no serious scholar supports these ideas.

Pic related, its a Japanese made blade in Chinese mountings, showing they were being exported from Japan to China

>>Where are the records of systematized Korean fighting styles being passed on from korea to Japan?

Ok logic is like this.
There is no evidence that Korean martial arts are copied from japan (offcouse , because it's not).

But most of the jap culture and Korean original culture is similar.
And now think, who is ''”useally”” much older country and who telling the ancient Chinese culture to which?
Answer is Korea was the one educated Chinese culture to Japanese.

And there is like a ton of evidence Japanese is under the influence of Chinese culture and apt of elite Korean educated Japanese by Chinese style education.
As like that

It's not modern, but the sword is from Joseon dynasty, so it by no means predate Japanese sword designs.

This is exactly the copy of ancient Chinese sword to japs by Koreans

That is the one I'm keep on saying that sword is the very sword what Korea told how to make to japs.
Thank you mr weaboo for posted it to support my theory.

This is clearly a sword which made in Korea
And the sword what jap copied from to make katana

Are you alright? Weeb shit?
Face the reality

What? can you even read, it was imported and is dated to the 18th century. It doesn't prove anything about who invented what, just that the Japanese imported blades to china

>There is no evidence that Korean martial arts are copied from japan (offcouse , because it's not).
You will find no historian outside Korea who agrees with this.

Of course the Japanese adapted stuff from Korea and China, but as I explained to you martial arts develop quite rapidly. by 1200 the martial arts of Japan and the continent were radically different.

>>by 1200 the martial arts of Japan and the continent were radically different.

How different
>teakwondo is original style of Japanese modern karate
>And

How different.

Oh my god!
Read this well. What a hopeless weavoo you are.

No. That is absolutely false, and only novice and uneducated, or biased individuals repeat this myth.

The allegation that Taekwondo is just a modified version of Karate with more kicks is absolutely false and that myth is easy to disprove - although there are many who are set in their views who will reject any logical explanation.

These rumors spread from three main sources. One is the 'other' martial artists and those with political/national agendas, particularly from Japan, who set out to destroy Korean history and culture in the first place, and now want to deny anything of Korean origin, or claim all of it as coming from them first. This is ridiculous! The second source of such nonsense comes from those who have never studied Taekwondo (or at least not from any legitimate and knowledgeable Master Instructor for any significant period of time). Consider the source of those who make such misguided claims. What is their rank and understanding of Taekwondo? They couldn't explain the unique intricacies and differences between each art, therefore they are vastly unqualified to define what it is, and determine the history of where it originated. Finally, most of the false characterizations are from internet posts by those who are just repeating the idiotic ramblings of the aforementioned unqualified individuals who continue to spew such drivel.

I don't have that polandball pic of other countries disguised as Japan and Korea to troll, but the general message I wanted convey with it was that OP is a faggot

Yeah, roleplaying as assravaged gooks is pretty pathetic.

What are you talking about?
Now Ask yourself of conscience who is the talking stupid here more
It's you weeb
Don't make me puke again weaboo shit.

Well none of the arts you listed existed at that point in time for one.

There was swordsmanship, but it was not referred to as kendo or iaido. and certainly not as gumdo or kumdo.

All the arts you named except jujutsu are modern in origin. Judo did not come from yudo, iot came from tenjin shinyo ryu and kito ryu jujutsu. Kendo came from itto ryu, iaido came from muso jikiden eishin ryu, aikido came from daito ryu. In fact the founder of hapkido claimed to be a student of daito ryu

jujitsu originated in sumo and yoroi kumiuchi. Sumo is very similar to styles of wresting found all across Asia, but particularly among nomadic horsemen

and all those arts have even older things they came from, all in japan.

The weapons being used on the Continent and in Japan were radically different during the 1200's as can be seen in depictions of the Mongolian invasion, swords, pole arms and bows were all of a different style, as were the fighting styles.

Stop typing like a retard, Tom.

Friendly reminder Confucius was an ancient korean tyvm.

>All the arts you named except jujutsu are modern in origin. Judo did not come from yudo, iot came from tenjin shinyo ryu and kito ryu jujutsu. Kendo came from itto ryu, iaido came from muso jikiden eishin ryu, aikido came from daito ryu. In fact the founder of hapkido claimed to be a student of daito ryu

That is why those old style of japan was copied from ancient Korean and Chinese martial arts.
How come they can invent those ryu shit without educate of Chinese and Korean ruler?

And did you read the link I posted?

Well that article is nonsense and no scholar takes the claim that taekwondo did not evolve from karate seriously.

>How come they can invent those ryu shit without educate of Chinese and Korean ruler?

Having trouble reading this but no one is saying that Japan did not get things like writing from the continent, that doesn't mean their martial arts were just unchanged copies of what was being done there., especially not 1000 years after they got those things from China and Korea.

Your either a very dedicated troll or you have one huge hate boner for Japan

But the person who is talking at the link is grandmaster of 7th dan in teakwondo who is train of 50years of his life.
Why you don't respect him and listen carefully the wisdom words of grandmaster of teakwondo? Impossible for me this rudeness of you.

Why you are keep on stick to the part influence of karate on teakwondo?
Why you don't study more about ancient korean martial arts which has a 99.99% of teakwondo forming?
Because you are blinded weeb after all right? Shameless of you.
Study more about history of east Asia
But not just only the homeland of your shitty anime wife shit or such things

Why it has always ryu ryu ryu ryu after the name of those jap things?

It reminded of Ching Ching Ping pong ryu ryu ryu ryuuu

Anyway in a common sense of the world.
Most of karate nowadays are under the huge influence of Teakwondo skills after all.
Why not also at the occupation of Korea by Japanese army at ww2...

There are thousands of people with 7th dan ranks, it doesn't make you a historian. The guy who wrote that article hereis a 7th dan and has a phd in history.

Ryu literally means flow, but in this use its similar to style

>>But the person who is talking at the link is grandmaster of 7th dan in teakwondo who is train of 50years of his life.

Wow almost like a legend if the human being. Like a character of Dragon ball z.

What. Does he has 7th dan in teakwondo and made that bullshit article?
He don't respect master and history of teakwondo? I doubt he has even yellow belt of teakwondo.
Just google the history of teakwondo
And you can find better artike which everybody believe. Except hopeless weeb like you. Takeshita

Oh the guy who made that article is a black belt of kendo?
That is why.. He is brainwashed very hard as well as you.
Who would believe kendo player made a Article about teakwondo
Don't make me laugh

The article is on kumdo and kendo, and yes he has a 7th dan in kendo. Not that the dan rank is more relevant than the phd in history

you can stop pretending to be different people.
your writing style is way too "distinct" to fool anyone.

That's must be a ultra hopeless weaboo guy.
He could make a article about influence of Korean swordsmanship in jap Bushido instead.
It's much nice for the everyone but he made like a blinded weabo article instead of it
Fuck off

Anyway I have to go. I'm very busy and no time to talk with stubborn weaboo now. Take care and study about east Asia except ping pong weaboo knowlege.
If you study the truth and how to destroy the jap fake history then everyone would love you in korea. Do your best for this way instead of way of now you are on.
I hope my words could reach your conscience and wake up from the shit lie of japs as like what you showed the article

Why must Koreans stoop to the level of "WE WUZ"?

Lord knows.

Oh one things before I leave I want to tell this also
Did Japan’s cherry trees actually originate South Korea?
Answer is yes it is.
“The beloved someiyoshino variety of cherry trees isn’t really from Japan, but actually from South Korea’s Jeju Island. Even though Japanese scholars recognize this, Japan is trying to make the world believe these cherry trees are from Japan”

And other evidence
There is no Wild Sakura in japan
But in Korea there is natural wild Sakura. aloooot of Sakura is natural and Wild in korea.
Now who is the original more?
It's too clear
Sakura is originated korea

jesus h christ

Yes thank you for taking time from your very busy schedule to make this Korean nationalist thread and shit post for two hours.

You know ping pong is from China right?

OP is a Japanese guy pretending to be Korean. He's basically arguing with himself, pretending to be multiple people. He's a regular on /int/. It was funny the first time but now it's just annoying.

This!! OP is a netuyo Japanese. I think he is only one in this thread. This is the Japanese style of attacking and ameing others. What rats jap.

Currently there are 69 posts but only 12 posters. LOL that guy is insane.

Everyone knows it. Don't worry. Everyone knows OP is disgusting Japanese.

That's you though lol

No I just came up now. I was taking a shower and eating oatmeal porridge now.

Actually, it's Korean pretending to be Japanese pretending to be Korean to mock the Japanese in a most ridiculous roundabout way???

WE

Anyway one things from me. OP is a very evil Japanese nationalist who try to make Korea look bad. So disgusting.
This is already a conclusion of whole /int/ already.
And he is like a harmful animal monkey of /int/.
This is one things for sure.

Does South Korea have an Internet Defense Force?

How's voting in the slimeball daughter of a Japanese collaborator doing for you?

Also could you post actual scholarly articles on this? Or do I have to find an old friend of mine who translates Ryukan martial arts manuals as a hobby?

No, this is the Greater Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere shitpost containment thread.

Stupid image.
Add the one more netuyo jap at the back of korea.

I think OP is they dude. He just wanted to talk about knowledge of jap martial arts right? (Sadly enough almost all of knowledge that weeb dude shows were wrong and propaganised jap government.)

learn english you gook fuck.

I don't buy that. Why bring up Korea when the purpose is to make Japan look bad? That's dumb and self-incriminating.

The answer is obvious. This is the work of the Chinese 50 cent army. Kill two birds with one stone. Make both Japan and Korea look bad, and make them hate each other more.

I don't believe it.
Reality is very simple and clear all the time. OP is a monkey jap who want Korea look bad. It's useal of japs anytime .That is why I hate japs and I never believe japs even once
I hate weaboo as well.

Asia brilliantly illustrates why the world needs Western scholarship and Western historical method.

Why can't we all just get along?

>>eating oatmeal porridge
He is now pretending Scottish white trash or Texas American Mexican.

>it's another dick waving episode

>Western historical method.
>ABWAWBWABWABWAB MARXIST ABWAWBABWABWABWBA POST-STRUCTURALIST ABWABWABWBABWA SUBALTERN STUDIES
No we don't.

>>>Western historical method.
Westo sugoi westo sugoi westo sugoi
Asia is a all barbarian desuuu.

Like that?

Yes, like that.

The dates and origins of most of this stuff are pretty well studied and agreed upon by western academics

You're an idiot.

>Asia brilliantly illustrates why the world needs Western scholarship and Western historical method.
>PEOPLE GO FROM FEUDALISM TO CAPITALISM TO COMMUNISM LMAO!
>AND DEN AT FIRST DEY BE LIKE KINGS AND SHIT, AND THEN DEMOCRACY :DDDDDD
>OMG YUR NOT A DEMOCRACY/NATION STATE. SO BACKWARD.

But they are, works Hurst's. Armed Martial Arts of Japan., David Hall's encyclopedia of Japanese Martial arts, and older works all go into dates and origins. there is a few decades of scholarship on this stuff now

the japanese don't accept anything about their own history. they're like more extreme white people who just make shit up because it makes them feel important. note how it only started when they became westernised

99.999% of jap culture is full copy of china and korea
That's the reality

I repeat: You're an idiot (and an amateur).