youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland#German_plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could've just posted a German flag.

>austria didn't lose anything this time
lovely

Obligitory

Why did they have to use the autism ray Veeky Forums? Some war crimes are just too horrible to comprehend.

>the war on autism. finnic theater. ongoin.
>king Wewuz I

lol how did the the Italians manage to steal the Mernan and Bozen???

so much for being allies

Italy won South Tirol after WW1, you mong.

why they literally got their buttsfucked in ww1 and surrendered en mass

They still ended up on the winning side of the war.

They still won, you mong.

yeah

I'm not Italian, you Albanian mong.

I am not an Albanian, and I do not like Albanians, but some of those sounds like Butthurt Serbs. Am I wrong?

Probably not.

When I visited Vienna Austria, I met two Albanians. One of them ran up to me shouting "AMERICA AMERICA" (I guess it was obvious that I was a tourist) and he told me how he wanted to join the USMC. The second Albanian ran up behind him saying "You stupid Albanian, you embarrass us!"

>Casualties and losses: finnish social skills

it was only 1 legion. he didnt even need the troops. the townspeople and garrison loved him so much they would defect immediately which they did

Sadly this is true. That shameful gold red and black is a joke.

golden

I have no idea what the joke in this pic is

delet

Richard Stallman is a legit autist that worked on something called GNU which is now part of Linux. He's well known on /g/ for being a hardcore free software advocate. He refuses to refer to Linux as "Linux" and instead calls it "GNU/Linux." Which annoys the creator of Linux (Linus Torvalds) to no end.

Have this instead

>holy

>german

>tfw Emperor Sparde IV used the last of his psychic power to save humanity from complete autismization

>1910

Idg it

>yo, it was just a prank, bro!

The jedi knights were on the finnish side though.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

this is amazing

anotha one

t. Gavrilo Princip

What's so shameful about the modern German flag?

>genocide is funny if it is used against evil Germans

Veeky Forums is full of cucked SJWs who suck Islam's cock, cry about imperialism and hate people with German descendance

>implying I don't hate both
Also you said German descendent so I'm assuming you're an American with a German sounding last name

>Germans try to commit genocide against others
>Others genocide Germans
I mean, I am not gonna say it was fun, but it is fun to see how it russles the jimmies of Wehrmachtboos and Germanophiles.
I am personally of the opinion that a lot of Germanhate around here is a reaction to people saying that Germany dindu nuffin.

come on, we've had plenty of anti-Islam threads, they just weren't as rabid as /pol/

>Veeky Forums is full of cucked SJWs who suck Islam's cock, cry about imperialism and hate people with German descendance

>Veeky Forums is full of cucked SJWs who suck Islam's cock, cry about imperialism and hate people with German descendance
So Veeky Forums is full of Germans?

>tfw I'm literally a full blooded German but born in America
FeelsBadMan

>you're ashamed to be an American
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE COMMIE LOYALIST WHO WANTS THE QUEEN BACK IF YOU ASK ME

On an individual basis a lot of people got murdered for little individual guilt and responsibility especially in the eastern areas, which were often rural and quite disconnected from the political realities of the mainland.
In the small tourist town Spindlmühle where my grandgrandfather was born and the family had settled 500 years ago they rounded up most men and just shot them for personal gain and revenge, civilians and all.

Don't tell me there was some higher justice involved. Just some people profitting from other people'S property and nationalistic resentments projected onto an individual level.

not american

You have me mistaken, the Russian atrocities committed against Germans is a horribly overlooked subject in history. But I'll still give you shit for not only being Nazis but also importing Muslims for said Nazi guilt

>which were often rural and quite disconnected from the political realities of the mainland
East Prussia was disconnected alright.

Shut up and be happy you were born in the whiter one of these countries

I want to serve under willy ;_;
Either that or make Texas an independent German Reich.
But I have all the papers to prove I am a full blooded German, even the test!

You don't think there was any sort of desire for revenge though?
We are after all talking about a bunch of minorities that had been supportive against an occupational force with a racial view that classed the majority as subhumans of some sort.
I may just be bullshitting now, but I remember that a few German militas formed to help the German invaders against their own government during the German invasion of Poland.

Bet Desu senapi the Jews run this country!

You are aware that it was in the eastern Areas Hitler got most of his votes?

Jesus Christ, Nazis still do exist

Start shit, get hit.

Last time I checked black muslim ran it :^)

>Germany is bad

GOD DAMN! YOU'RE RIGHT!
WHAT DO WE DOOOOO
Nazis are stupid desu senpai
This is an accurate representation of me on Sundays going to church

>It's an anal anguished Americans with German last names defend their Vaterland episode

Also known for devising ingenious way to find food.

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

Well, this thread went pear shaped fast.

East prussia didn't exist during WW2 doofus and there were just many little villages where

>We are after all talking about a bunch of minorities that had been supportive against an occupational force with a racial view that classed the majority as subhumans of some sort.

This policy and holocaust was just not an everyday reality. Even the Americans with all their secret intelligence were surprised by the extent of the holocaust, how can you blame some German speaking bloke supporting a state which he has only a vague impression from for nationalistic pride and ethnic identity.
I mean you can blame them, but to say that it was a just punishment to collectively disown them, round them up and shoot them is just a double standard.

Who is this?

I gotchu

>We didn't know
>We were just following orders
>We're the real victims here

Fuck off Hans.

Point being is some people didn't even have to follow orders to get killed.

Thanks famalamadingdong.

Got anotha one

'Just following orders' is a lame excuse, yes, but have you considered that the only other alternative was imprisonment or death?

>Proto
>Finnic
>Holy
>Roman
>Khaganate

Voltaire.png

Lel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland#German_plan
>From within Poland, the German minority would assist by engaging in diversion and sabotage operations through Volksdeutscher Selbstschutz units prepared before the war.
Nothing bad with hunting such traitors off.

>this thread
jej, nazis are truly the worst dindus

Turkish flag???

Okay, I admit to being somewhat edgy in that post.
I still think it is Muzzie-tier behavior to be a minority and then support a hostile nation because you want to have a majority of the power.

>Being this butthurt