/int/craft Historical RP Server - 476 AD Edition

-Server introduction-
/int/craft is back, the only minecraft server out there made by /int/elligents, for /int/elligents. Changes will be made to tweak the gameplay from previous iterations, while staying true to the classic /int/craft experience. Historic RP, Global, Towny and more will make sure of this. Timeline this time around will be 476 AD, set in a map centered around Europe (including the middle east and north africa).
The changes as listed below shall promote more dynamic, fun gameplay: memeraiding is nerfed, while isolation is also heavily discouraged.
ETA: 30th of April
Server Address:
intcraft.online
-Towny-
-Grace will be 1 week, first 24 hours PvP will be disabled.
Changes to the war system:
-Max claiming 2 chunks at a time
-Claiming a chunk takes 8 minutes
-Moving the homeblock is completely legal
-Declaring war requires a fee (currently 64 iron), which increases the farther away from the enemy you are
Changes to our towny setup:
-0 (zero) claims for 1 man towns
-Forced nations (established nations only)
-2 day grace (no forced nation) for newfags making a town, with mods monitoring the legitimacy of non-nationship for these towns
-anti-warlog: territory still claimable after 15 minutes of the last required person for claiming logging, otherwise, no other punishment for warlogging
-Enchanting and nerfs-
-Max. Protection 1, Sharpness 2, Power 3 (No flame/infinity/fire aspect/thorns)
-No potions, however there will be golden apples. No notch appples.
-Ores:-
-No iron memeveins
-Iron somewhat rarer than in vanilla
-Hidden ore plugin
-Plugins, and other:-
-Brewery, Smoking Pipes, Sitting plugin, and more
-Obligatoy memerecipes (Slightly nerfed from previous iterations)
-The Boss-
Kirschir & Chien - Head Admins
Post last edited at 04/24/16 (Sun) 14:59:27

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vUxUhRRD!zrZbCCx0LWPLB0dbjBMZjAMeZgb2G8OwYP2mCBAR7UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a link to the full sized map
mega.nz/#!vUxUhRRD!zrZbCCx0LWPLB0dbjBMZjAMeZgb2G8OwYP2mCBAR7UE

OP will be here if you guys have any questions

how do i into cracked minecraft

Played autism blox on 4chab. Will you be inviting /a/, /r9k/ and /pol/? I'm not interested if they'll be here.

latest version?

no we learned a lot from that shitstorm. We are only inviting /int/, Veeky Forums (since it is a board for history), and Veeky Forums (since they were one of the only facs that weren't autistic shitters)

this will be 1.8.8

/int/elligents?
When did such name began?
We were /int/electuals or /int/olerants.

>implying we're any of those things

i prefer /int/ellectuals over /int/elligents desu

In a map this big representing 476 AD are there ready made cities? Or is it going to be 10 people wandering round an empty Europe?

there won't be already made cities. The server usually has a population from 40-60 players. With our advertising (going on now) we are hoping to boost that. Members of the community are already planning certain nations like the WRE and ERE and certain Germanic tribes. if you want to talk to them and the community i can drop the Skype join link.

Will you have caverns, caves, chasms, abandoned mineshafts, dungeons, and regular mob spawns?

I didn't enjoy digging at a grey wall.

there will be caverns, caves, chasms and other things underground but there won't be any pre generated structures like mine shafts and dungeons

only mobs that will spawn will be animals

I'd play if I didn't know my ping would be horrible.

no worries on that end. There won't be 500 people downloading a texture pack at the same time. Also since this just /int/craft we aren't expecting that many players

building & politics dont require a good ping

Eastern Roman Empire is recruiting.

As the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East we aim to become one of the greatest economic, military and cultural powers in /int/craft 476 AD.
Initially we are going to stay out of the turbulent politics, focusing mostly on urbanizing the Balkan Peninsula(specifically on building our capital - Constantinople) and establishing peaceful relationships and trade routes.
Our long term plan is to restore the former glory of the Roman Empire and to reunite it(renovatio imperii).
We are looking mostly for skilled builders as we want Constantinople to become a true city of the world's desire, but pvpers for the Byzantine army are welcomed as well.
Some kind of out of game communication absolutely necessary(preferably Skype as we already have a group).
If you want to join, contact me on Skype, my id: n3light.

dumping pics from the previous iterations

Constantinople, 2.0

Rouran, 2.0

I can't build very well (I can copy buildings though) and I can't PVP very well. But I love Byzantium/Byzantine history, know a lot about it and can help gather supplies by mining, chopping wood, etc. As previously mentioned I can help build stuff as long as I'm not designing the building itself. I don't have Skype but I can get it, as long as I don't have to use the voice chat as I dislike it.

you don't need to be talking and generally the skype group is mostly for the chat, it's just out of game communication which is pretty much necessary in any organized faction
>I can't build very well
don't worry we are getting really good builders I think
>But I love Byzantium/Byzantine history, know a lot about it
We'll certainly need people who are into Byzantine history

This seems really interesting, I hope that buildings that would be out of place for this historical era will be deleted. Also, how does pvp work? Are people free to destroy whatever I build?

>tfw cobbleghoul

>I hope that buildings that would be out of place for this historical era will be deleted.
well we are not really strict in this matter but certainly if someone will build for example a skyscraper it will be deleted

Is it whitelist? If so where do I apply. Been on minecraft since indev.

Uyghur was the best 1.0 Faction by far.

I'm aware the map is Europe, but how violent would the reaction be if one built Nip-based settlements?

No,/int/craft has never been whitelist.

Anyone wanna start a Burgundian Kingdom? Or some Roman Fort on the Rhine?

is Ireland populated

I know fuck all about it in that period asides from some of the pagan beliefs but I'm from Ireland so I kind of want to be there. Or somewhere Celtic at least

Will this be available for crack users?

nope sorry, you have to take a mandatory drug test to join

heres the map at 476 AD

its a euro crop, there would be no japan

ireland was a bunch of petty kingdoms

as of now no

Will it be available to crack users in the future?

So what's the goal OP? Just RP? Are there leaders and shit?
Shit to do besides raid other people?

thats up for the admins, can't really tell

just build civilizations and interact. RP, trade, conquer, meme.

I'd love to join, sounds great.

First for Bulgars. Anyone interested?

its the server clown we have from reddit that misspelled it on the board he made

seeking redstone technologists for rebuilding the Ancient Finnish Empire post-autism-array

FINNISH EMPIRE
I
N
N
I
S
H

E
M
P
I
R
E

Reminder that we will prioritize on military strength.

So the server isn't up yet, I take it?

Oh my God it's back. I thought it was dead for good.

I hope y'all niggas actually stick with it this time. I want to recreate Irminsul and claim Britain for
W O T A N
O
T
A

is there a way to warp to a certain part of the map from where you spawn or what's up?

>everyone always builds tinyass farms while I always go with good wholesome 9x9
I'll never understand normies

we will be up on the 30th

here is a skype link to one of our chats, feel free to join and talk to the community

skype:?chat&blob=7m0TFAl9DFr_Nvo5h3IYYZe3_85kIoJOeuAqA6Lw8vBdSDO9oEtsP5Wn9xhLS-Be2RbwR3psDrCcOrVZUG2mEQi48WDWbur1slWjQIEsc7UVbo0CvEHZQRh4bl0DUDO349Lg1vbzXCSFw0NB-4unSyCuLGybTeSwVvEuI1A-R1DYUhcJGXiyaj59Rr8e3q9nOW7nAYHk5cNsolUKm_miCRuf1sOFcuE8Q24

how does one claim a "chunk"?

This has nothing to do with history

leave Veeky Forums immediately.