I don't care about politics

>i don't care about politics
Why do people keep saying this? You do realize everything around you is influenced by politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d4Tb0hrFJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally only children and retards say that they don't care about politics

To avoid confrontation, or to avoid being associated with aspects of a particular political view (or someone who's happy with blissful ignorance)

i've seen plenty of adult, educated men who thought like this

Politics is just a giant circlejerk.
I don't need a political opinion to form a identity I have more important things in my life.

those weren't educated men. they were robots or cuckbots

>actually caring about and discussing politics
Literally on the same tier as discussing the weather with your neighbors, lmfao.

Have fun being a sheep

2spooky4me

Some are genuinely apathetic and don't vote.
Others may mean that they don't adhere to a political ideology. I don't, but I don't claim not to care about politics either.

>Why do people keep saying this?
So autists will leave me alone.

Because I don't want a headache, so piss off

>polisci and politicians spewing bullshit to win votes
>once they get elected they will do whatever the economists and the jews tell them

Keep wasting your time not my problem

It's literally the stupidest thing to waste your precious little time on.

Politics are a waste of time. Everything is controlled by the big spider in the next dimensional realm. Icke knows this

youtube.com/watch?v=3d4Tb0hrFJo

people who care about politics usually haven't read key works of their own beliefs and key works of other beliefs and talk out of their ass. i'd rather not vote for now and immerse myself in key works then weigh in their points and vote than be a dumb and uninformed voter

The rest of humanity can continue believing that they have a perfect solution for everyone else. The greatest horrors of the twentieth century were caused by people who thought they had a solution for everyone else. Whatever broken system people vote in to control other people, I'm not going to take part in it. If that system ends up harming me, so be it.

I also recognize that people didn't evolve to work together to the extent that they attempt to now. Maybe our species can work together on a small scale, but expecting 7 billion people on a tiny planet with scarce resources and an overarching thirst for power to magically fall into line is childish.

I say that because I dont want to be associated with a side.

>>i don't care about racism
Why do people keep saying this? You do realize everything around you is influenced by racism?

Because i want to immerse myself in the splendid creations of the Creator, not the petty creations of men.

DAS RACIS

What does this thread have to do with Veeky Forums?

Well I am very interested in politics but I have to say that it becomes very depressing after awhile and can see why people avoid getting involved.

Shouldn't this thread be in /pol/?

It's sorta about modern politics so yes

normies