#TrenchFoot

#TrenchFoot

the trenches wouldn't be so bad if you could shitpost there

OH SWEET FUCKING MOTHER OF JESUS MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES ARE MELTING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
#gasproblems
#trenchfoots

My only remaining friend just died from artillery fire. I haven't eaten a warm meal in 3 weeks and my feet are literally rotting inside of my shoes. I haven't slept for over 50 hours and i am starting to hallucinate from overexertion. Here come the germans.
#TRENCH FOOT!

#FirstWorldWarProblems

A huge rat ate my foot in my sleep but I didn't notice it because my feet are rotting and I don't feel them.
#firstworldwarproblems

Jesus christ.

>tfw not being able to sleep last night because that fucker with his entrails pouring out of his body wouldn't stop screaming. I would have beaten him if he were not my brother.

OH YEA NIQQA
GASMAXS N SHIT NIQQA
HANS DROP A FAT BEAT NIQQA

#YODO
#TRENCHFOOT MAFIA
#GASSWAG 420 CHOKE IN IT

when your squad on point
#trenchfoot

>Dis where de white wimmin at, yet?

REAL TRENCHFOOT HOURS
SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU DYING

>Just had my foot hacked off LOL. Will eat it for 500 rts #trenchfoot #yolo # trenchcuisine

is this real

Second plane just collided with the World Trade Center!!! Suffocating on the top of the north tower!

#allahackbar

It gets kids to think about the war through a lens they understand. Would you prefer that the teacher just recited facts and numbers out of a textbook?

yes

no

maybe

What triggers me the most is the fact that the hashtag has a space in it, which means that the teacher doesn't even use hashtags normally and is just pandering to the kids.

They have coke at this field hospital!!!
#trenchfoot #90skidproblems

Posts like this got me really excited when I heard the announcing of Veeky Forums

Yes.

Better they learn well or learn nothing, lest we just get even more pop-history shit.

Seriously, fuck women.

when u got da newest choppa
#gats#strapped#trenchfoot

I just know that one of those kids wrote:

"@Hitler stop this #worldwar its hurting people"

I actually don't see an issue with this at all.

If I were still a student in middle school or high school, I would have loved this.

I mean, this is infinitely better than anything that dumbs down history -- it's actually requiring the student to think of how a person in a historical period may have thought and felt.

I don't know

In my high-school history class we had to write a letter from the perspective of a soldier. Much better approach than this facetious #TRENCHFOOT business.

>those endmill marks
mein eyes

It makes it seem fun, when it was anything but

Dog fighting be like

#TRENCHFOOT

>After watching my best friend get his head blown off running away from an MG nest, I was then treated to the sight of my bother coughing up his own lungs in a bloody froth before falling to the ground, blind, boiled, and breathless with his skin turning the most delightful shade of chemical purple. I then decided my chair of spent cartridges, my own fecal matter, and what I can only guess is the remnants of a poor chap from Frankfurt's lower mandible was getting uncomfortable so I rushed to the enemy trench and in due fashion, disemboweled a fifteen year old boy who was screaming for his mother. I laughed of course, as the onset of shell shock had started to seep into my wavering psyche. It was then I came across a frightful adrenaline induced hallucination where a history teacher may belittle such experiences into a caricature of asinine modern youth culture in order to communicate better with the snot nosed, brain dead idiots they may be forced to teach. It was then I smiled, happy in the fact that there were worse things I could imagine having to go through today.
#Trenchfoot
#90's kid's problems

>Posting for ants

That's a bit of a leap there m80

>look up twitter.com/hitler for fun
>account suspended

>WW1 assignment
>That tweet
I have come to expect too much from children these days.

Back in high school they would make us write a letter or an e-mail. What is even the problem here? This "modern pop culture is literally hitler and should never be referenced" meme is stupid. It's a nice way of engaging kids with the topic and making them reflect.

>It makes it seem fun
No, it doesn't. No kid will ever pay attention to history class if you try to teach it in a way you think they will """""""get"""""" or """"""relate""""" to. It's the exact same problem with making math """"""""practical""""""""; it doesn't make it any more """""practical""""""", it doesn't help them """"""""get""""""""" it, and it doesn't help them """"""""relate""""""" to it. In fact, it does the exact fucking opposite, it makes them tune the fuck out. It's a complete 180 in the wrong direction.

An event like WWI does not need pop-sensationalism. Students need to be able to emotionally connect and this anachronistic bullshit doesn't do any service to the topic

-t. History teacher

a letter or an e-mail is a little more cerebral

And yeah, letters home were heavily censored, so fuck being able to get an atrocious message out

I agree. We had to do something like this for english where we made a twitter account for one of the characters from the great gatsby. It was actually really fun and engaging.

Are you mad? This kind of crap encourages viewing the history through a modern lens. Which is about the worst thing you can do.

You view history through the context of the time. To do otherwise is unproductive. I've met enough retarded individuals who complain about the racist attitudes of individuals centuries ago as if they're somehow surprising.

No it bloody well isn't. It's making students project modern attitudes on historical perspectives. Which is very very bad.

do your own homework !

I was in a class like this too.

I'm so sorry.

But that is exactly the same thing, only via slightly different medium.

How does some guy you hate droning about a subject they don't give a shit about help kids to connect more than them trying to imagine what it would be like to be there themselves.

Then a good chunk of most history curriculums, as well as documentaries and books are bad then.

Viewing historical events through the context of the times is several levels higher than the average schoolkid will ever need.

Finally have these "respirators" that we've been waiting for. Pretty tight fit. Gotta give it to the canucks for being fucking disgusting.
#PissMask
#notenoughfilter

>tfw you aren't allowed to be angry
>tfw they tell you not to be sad over things you cant change
>tfw you aren't allowed to feel
Why can't we weep for our fathers?