OUT OF MY WAY SPANISH FUCKING SHITS

OUT OF MY WAY SPANISH FUCKING SHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tucapel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the hell did you got that huge machete?
You are not supposed to know about that shit you fucking West Indian Nigger!

Those are supposed to be the Philippines

So did the natives ever btfo of the Spaniards or is this Phillipine fan fiction?

Lautaro was a badass too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tucapel

They BTFO the Portuguese once

I knew a filthy West Indian nigger had no business owning a machete.
So I'm in the Philippines... Anyone got any spices?

>1 force beats a half as big one with minimal European weaponry almost non existent

Maybe I am a butthurt European, but I wouldn't call that bad ass.

Spain actually doomed Mexico for ever.
They should have killed all the Amerindians but instead of that they fucked them...

And Mexicans are the result if such monstrosity.

>Pigafetta and Ginés de Mafra provided written documents of the events culminating in Magellan's death:

>When morning came, forty-nine of us leaped into the water up to our thighs, and walked through water for more than two cross-bow flights before we could reach the shore. The boats could not approach nearer because of certain rocks in the water. The other eleven men remained behind to guard the boats. When we reached land, [the natives] had formed in three divisions to the number of more than one thousand five hundred people. When they saw us, they charged down upon us with exceeding loud cries... The musketeers and crossbow-men shot from a distance for about a half-hour, but uselessly... Recognizing the captain, so many turned upon him that they knocked his helmet off his head twice... A native hurled a bamboo spear into the captain's face, but the latter immediately killed him with his lance, which he left in the native's body. Then, trying to lay hand on sword, he could draw it out but halfway, because he had been wounded in the arm with a bamboo spear. When the natives saw that, they all hurled themselves upon him. One of them wounded him on the left leg with a large cutlass, which resembles a scimitar, only being larger. That caused the captain to fall face downward, when immediately they rushed upon him with iron and bamboo spears and with their cutlasses, until they killed our mirror, our light, our comfort, and our true guide. When they wounded him, he turned back many times to see whether we were all in the boats. Thereupon, beholding him dead, we, wounded, retreated, as best we could, to the boats, which were already pulling off.

It's Portugal and the Philippines

Mexicans are really just Dixies without Yankee money.

My bad, Magellan was Portuguese, but it was a Spanish expedition.

Magellan vs Lapu-lapu in OP's pic related, and in the revolution even before the amerifats joined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros_Revolution

Do the pinoys really feel proud that they murdered a great explorer?

Would the gauls feel bad if they'd murdered caesar?

t.not Filipino

>mfw spaniards took all that time to colonize the Philippines just for the spices when it turned out they the land wasn't even good for spices

Who wouldn't be proud?

this, fucking hell the Spaniards weren't even at their top shape after suffering in the pacific eating rats and shoes.

Philippines totally got btfo'd by Spanish armada and became its bitch for hundreds of years.

"Oy vey, you show him, goyim!"

Mexicans are Spanish rape-babies.

Spanish are Moorish rape-babies.

Therefore, Mexicans are also Moorish rape-babies.

spanish are visigothic rape babies who got raped by moorish kangz

being slavs, muslims and part black must fucking suck

Meant for

>mfw my ancestors fought for the spanish after getting btfo in the first struggle against the castila
>mfw we were treated more or less equally by the spanish

Not to mention the Brits.

But they didn't take any time or anything to colonize it, they just sent some missionaries and set up a port.

And the point was that, having a place for the ships, that's what Philipines was. A glorified service station in the way to china.

Magallanes, the dude dying here, was portuguese.

Did you just fucking say 'Magallanes'
Are you serious
That's fucking Magellan you fags

Dude, stfu you idiot and stop spending 18 hours a day on Veeky Forums

>Philippines totally got btfo'd by Spanish armada
What Armada?

The Stick approach was a fucking failure since the locals can into steel and gunpowder.

The Friars who converted the animist Flips and united them versus the powerful Muslim Flips did more to pacify the Philippines for Spain than any Spic military man.

I have always hated that depiction. Elite native warriors and chiefs like Lapu Lapu wouldve worn some imported armor of some sort like shit bought off Muslims or from the Chinese as opposed to going Conan the Barbarian.

>Spanish crew in full armor

Most of Magellan and Legazpi crewmen were mexican natives and mestizo rape babies

Magellan's crew was from Spain.

It was 1520's, Spics barely even controlled Mexico by this point.

Legazpi meanwhile was some Basque son of a bitch leading a bunch of European mercenaries with the bulk of his force consisting of Native Filipino Warriors and Asian mercenaries like Chinese sailors or Japanese exiles.

Mexicans tricked me again then

>When Legázpi left the port of Navidad, also in the province of Jalisco, his four ships had been built in that small sea town. Although Legázpi was a Basque from the northern region of the Spanish peninsula, he had spent 20 years of his life in Mexico City, while his grandsons, Felipe and Juan de Salcedo, were born and bred in Mexico. The latter -- known as the last of the conquistadors, after subduing the native groups in Luzon and thwarting the corsair Limahong, or Lin Feng, from capturing Manila -- died of a malignant fever in his encomienda in Vigan on March 11, 1576. Probably half of Legázpi's crew was composed of Mexicans: creoles like the Salcedos, mestizos and Aztec indios.

Legazpi mostly used Christian Filipino natives for soldiers actually.

Like that guy said, most of the work of colonialism in the Philippines was done by the clergy managing to Christianize shitloads of Animists, who were pissed off with the power of the Flip Muslim States.

His force was even composed of Non-Christian Flip allies, famously by the forces of Datu Sikatuna, Chieftain of the island of Bohol, to whom Legazpi actually was convinced to perform a blood compact with the Chief and become his sworn bro. Cunt later converted.

No

>Pre-Hispanic Flips defending their own beliefs and culture

Our ancestors were doing what conservative Whites are doing now.

Aren't Moros like just the Southern Flips?

The yes, but their culture - that is, Muslim Flip Culture- used to be all over the Islands until the Spaniards BTFO the ones in the North.

Only the Moros managed to survive because they have powerful buddies in Borneo and also Japanese and Chinese warlords kept threatening the Spaniards in the late 16th to early 17th Century for them to finish the Muslims off.