How does one build a civilization?

How does one build a civilization?

agriculture + domesticated animals + settled society + political stability + time

Try to control human nature for mutual benefit.

I'm a proud atheist and to be honest I can't even name a single atheist civilization...why is that? I find this very disconcerting.

Before one builds a civilization one must learn how to walk

Propper Agriculture
Religion that tells people to work together/accepts their place in the hierarchy

Because with primitive atheism, spiritual emptyness and the belief that the physical world is all there is, you remain stuck in prehistory, like animals. Atheism cannot build a civilization from the ground up...nor can you create a Universe out of nothing, an eternal God is necessary for that.

I see...thanks...

np fampai

Gee, I wonder who could possibly have started this thread... mere minutes after your other shit thread got deleted.

One doesn't build a civilization, it's a collective. But one can certainly shape it.

Most Atheists I know off seem to just think Religion is a result of Evolution to create more successful and bigger societies.

What's wrong pal, you don't like discussing about the spirituality of the builders of civilizations?

>How does one build a civilization?
You need a strong ideology to build it on, like atheism.

Yeah, right.

Assuming that you are a Fundie, sorry if you aren't, isn't it kinda problematic that so many of those Pagan kingdoms and empires managed to do so well? I mean, if the only important thing is that they aren't Atheist, it won't speak much for Christianity's case but more for general religion.

STEP 1:

Don't be atheist.

I'm Catholic.

Those pagan kingdoms/empires, though they worshipped false-gods, were built by men who already surpassed the primitive pre-historic atheist animalistic state we were stuck in for millenia.

Ever wondered why nature-worshipping (not ''god''-worshipping) savages remained savages until civilization was introduced to them by godly men?

>Those pagan kingdoms/empires, though they worshipped false-gods, were built by men who already surpassed the primitive pre-historic atheist animalistic state we were stuck in for millenia.
lel
>Ever wondered why nature-worshipping (not ''god'' worshipping) barbarians remained barbarians until civilization was introduced to them by godly men?
no, because that's not remotely what happened.

Why are modern religious people so stupid in general?

>no, because that's not remotely what happened.
Why can't you name countless animist or atheist civilizations then?

>religious people so stupid
ugh ikr

>tfw Christians slowly ruin your favourite board

I just wanted to talk about Roman armour.