What is the meaning of life Veeky Forums?

What is the meaning of life Veeky Forums?

hate and misery

To love God and one's neighbor.

A sub-par Monty Python movie.

I'm afraid not.

The correct answer would be 42-(The universe+Everything)

I wish desu... *sigh* I wish...

Make as many babies as you possibly can.

Our end goal is to fill every single Planck length unit of this universe with human biomass.

Good luck.

To reproduce

DIY, faggot.

Meaning is what is meant by something. Only humans can make something mean something.

To call your waifu shit

To call Love Live shit everywhere that it appears.

Love Live is shit.

being nice

Fuck off, it was the best of the trilogy (and probably the only humorous series of skits Monty Python has ever produced.

Those are some shitty looking Touhous mate, they don't even have hats.

To be free from suffering.

Look at that, someone being right on Veeky Forums

Nope, just one idiot agreeing with another idiot. Happens all the time.

>my first existential worldview!

Come join us in discussing philosophy once you've finished middle school, user. I think you'll find that there are many ways to perceive meaning that you have yet to realize :)

What is best in life?

Well, it's nothing very special. Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

why don't you share some pictures of penises?

Also love thy enemy and deny yourself.

None, it's just a pointless eternal wheel of suffering. You keep getting reincarnated and suffer and die and it never ends.

Maki.

to learn and experience and realize everything is within

>and probably the only humorous series of skits Monty Python has ever produced
I wish you had become a transvestite lumber jack. at least then you'd be less of a faggot

You could say it's to: Love... Live...

Indeed. why wasn't this thread about what the question of life is?

The endless perpetuation of the species.

Or if you're not a miserable bastard.

To achieve the beatific vision plus the one I mention before.

Either way it's all about family.

"...to live and to live greatly"

-Oswald Mosley

What's Veeky Forums favorite raibu?
I always go with Umi.

to have meaning and to learn and experience and realize everything is within all times and places and people and knowledge and experience and to prepare for the afterlife

Because anime is degenerate.

Only right answer

the problem is his irrational clusterfuck of an ideology could never be the path to greatness

I think that's a loaded question.

If there is a meaning, I think one would have to dedicate themselves wholly to solving that question and ultimately miss out on all that makes life worthwhile.

So if you're a masochist...

To crash your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women

I'll tell you one thing, it's definitely not masturbating to Japanese cartoons.

You know, if you had anything worthwhile to add, you would have just said it rather than just insult.

I wish disease upon you

People aren't Turing Machines that are created to find some kind of ultimate answer and if you want to be such you can just commit suicide and leave us dying message with your solution.

there is no true meaning. Just your life and what you make of it.

Calling idiots "idiots" is not an insult but a statement of fact.

See, no matter how many idiots agree with a lie, it's still a lie.

Even if all the idiots on earth agree with a lie, it's still a lie.

Uso da!

To shitpost in this Nepalese Buddhist Temple and jerk off to underage cartoon girls.

Always look on the bright siiiide of life

No it's an insult because you called people idiots while also adding nothing worthwhile. It's nothing more than a petty insult, and you're pretending it's something more by getting on some imaginary high horse.

UMIDAH

Me no speak the moonspeak

This

To become the little girl.

You're kind of right. There is no such thing as reincarnation but being brought into existence from nonexistence is eternal suffering and humans will suffer for the rest of their lives from the moment they realize they will inevitably return to nonexistence. There is no point to it other than to experience it. Have fun and cry.

That's not eternal. When you are returned to nothing you will inevitably cease to suffer.

That's true, sorry. Although I guess since eternity is meaningless and that an eternity for us is a lifetime.. Every moment of suffering is an eternity of suffering for us really.

you'll never find out dumb anime poster

Says the frog poster

xXDd upboated friend

you must be new here

The meaning of life is doing what you're passionate about. Unless you're passionate about genocide.

To be my property, property. It has the meaning it can buy from me.

Who can honestly and consistently pass that litmus test?

Basically just fuck around