How come so many important historical figures were Freemasons?

How come so many important historical figures were Freemasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotterotary.org/400famousrotarians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same reason why so many presidents went to Ivy League schools probably

For those that know about the real History of the world, that history that was n´t erased by white Europeans from today's His-Story books. Freemasonry started in Egypt. That is why there are so many black Freemasons even today. In the Entertainment industry as we speak there are many members.
You see when you exclude a people from so many walks of life they begin to form protective groups looking out for each other.

It's a high school club for old and bored rich men. If they have any influence its because they're rich, not because they're masons

WE

Important people were usually upper society, it's always been an upper society society. Makes sense that so many great minds were members, as it was a place to express themselves and learn more.

>Mfw my brothers girlfriend told me about the time she served food for them at an event and they were all sitting around like fat manchildren with their swords thinking they are special.

Swords at a festive board? Odd, even for a Templar meeting.

well this was the swedish branch, which I suspect is a 100% just for middle aged men to feel special, where as I can imagine that the american branch actually means something.

I'm a mason, it means nothing. Something you get into through family or friends.

WUZ

For awhile it was an extremely popular social institution. That and a whole lot of selection bias.

Take a look at charlotterotary.org/400famousrotarians.html any world wide association will have links to important people Masons just happen to be older

Even so. Very queer and improper to have worn arms during dinner. Not to mention ill-suited to seating.
>which I suspect is a 100% just for middle aged men to feel special,
Not really. You're meant to contribute, otherwise you're wasting time.
>where as I can imagine that the american branch actually means something.
Ho-boy do you have it backwards. The Swedish Rite does it well with strict requirements and merits. It's the septics who do the dreary dinner club.

many of these important people are bestowed honorary degrees in freemasonry just for their actions / or their position.

I think every president becomes an honorary Freemason.
I think Bill Clinton got his revoked once news of adulturey came about.

like a two way street.
Freemasons get new initiates and thus more dues coming in if they can convince people that they are filled with successful people.
The important people get an extra trophy for their trophy case and an extra thing to put down on their CV.

though I'm p sure putting that you are a Freemason on any application other than the internal Freemason applications are frowned upon.

>I think every president becomes an honorary Freemason.
Well no.
>Bill Clinton
Wasn't a Mason, just deMolay.

Once you get rich, powerful or famous they ask you if you'd like to join.

After you join you get access to many more contacts that can help you further your influence.

It's basically a bunch of white people pretending to be Jews.

You know how they say Jews, they stay separated from society, they prefer to keep among themselves, look down on others, they have their secret tongue, etc.

Yes, it's the same thing, it's a club identity that lets white people become a small clannish group to help each other and take advantage of those outside the group

>Once you get rich, powerful or famous they ask you if you'd like to join.

Thats literally their first rule: No inviting people

Old boys club
Like saying why are presidents skull & bones

It was edgy and cool for a while, and then everyone's dad was a member so they became a member too. Now people just watch Modern Family and hate each other.

Being a freemason was just the trendy thing to do at that time among rich and educated people. Nowdays most rich and powerful people play golf and do coke. It doesn't mean that the owners of golf clubs or Columbian drug cartels are secretly running the world.

KANGZ!!!1!!111one!1!1!!!1eleven!!11!