What proofs are there of systematic gassing of Jews?

What proofs are there of systematic gassing of Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TZ1Sz
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically anything you can think of

Records, photos, corpses, facilities, etc

i have never seen a photo of a gassed jew.

Systematic gassing did not occur, but the use of Zyklon B did lead to deaths. Now I might be completely wrong, but I figured the spread of typhus and worsening conditions led to Nazi gaurds trying to use my insecticide to kill lice (maybe even just outright kill jews if they were fucked) but the inmate's bodies were too frail to ever had withstand the delousing process. Maybe the higher ups knew, maybe they didnt. There was a lot of pencil pushers in those camps.

To be honest OP i haven't seen any evidence at all. But i haven't been looking for it really. The only thing i've come across is some recorded speech of a German official (Himmler maybe? i don't even remember) talking about "ausrottung" of jews. A photo of dead people proves nothing about who they were, and can be easily faked. I have not seen or read any evidence of gas chambers being used to kill people. I have read an anecdotal story about an execution chamber in a German POW camp where they supposedly hooked a chamber up to the exhaust of a diesel engine and thus killed the people inside from oxygen deprivation (that wasn't at Auschwitz though).

since you polfags wont believe any 2nd hand sources i suggest you take a trip to germany and ask to access the bundesarchiv

>/pol/ boogeyman

Answer his question. OP has not indicated in any way that he does not believe 2nd hand sources.

Ain't no sources ITT
I'm not crossing the Atlantic any time soon

There might be something relevant in here.

archive.is/TZ1Sz

sage. who cares. holocaust deniers support gassing Jews anyways.

Here's some pop-sci early findings.

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

I wish the mods on this board cared at all

They do

Veeky Forums is by far the most /pol/-proof board I've been to. It's up to the wider community to shout them down and shitpost them to death as much as possible. The mods can't do it all

the instruction manuals from the krupps ovens dumbfuck. take a real redpill and realize that people can turn into monsters really fast. BTW have read, turns out the jew did lie about them all being starved. 1/6 had to be fat as they could not afford the fuel.rest had to be paper thin.

>asking historical questions related to Jews should be pruned immediately >:(

Why shouldn't they?

Treblinka had a pedal powered brain bashing machine & sobibor used electricfied floor to dispatch inmates i must believe because if its not true i have belittled the holocaust & by jew law can be sent to prison

That's what I find so funny about these guys.

The people denying the Holocaust are the same ones who would gladly carry it out.

If it's a legitimate question it shouldn't but when it's just a vehicle for obvious /pol/tard same-fagging then yes.

And the ones who are most vocal about it are involved in promoting a genocide in the Middle-East. Neoconservatism was pushed by Jews to destabilize the Middle-East and kill non-Jewish Middle-Easterners to take their resources and maintain America's position as top dog.

Let's be honest Neo-Nazi types don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians. Take your crocodile tears elsewhere.

So let me get this straight: Zyklon B was dropped down in the vents? How did you get rid of the pellets after everyone was dead?

I'm stopping you here, where are the citations of people working on this? How can we know they are impartial historians/scientists?

Your arguments are pretty thin "they have holes so they must want to exterminate jews" or "if you concentrate de-lousing spray it could kill a person"

The ad hominem and strawman is also ridiculous, you arn't here to seek truth, you are here to silence.

Better than simply dismissing the notion I suppose.

This is a new one to me

It isn't about giving a fuck about them, to be quite honest. It's about facts. I didn't mention the Palestinians, either; I'm concerned with neoconservatism, not just Zionism. There are non-Jewish neocons, but all neocons push an agenda that benefits Israel by keeping surrounding states unstable and incapable of invading it, and which only arguably benefits the US. Islamic terror is a legitimate threat, but neoconservatism is not the proper response to it.

Zyklon B can obviously kill people. However, was it a practical way to kill a room of hundreds or thousands of people?

leave your internet hugbox and ask a real historian that question, they would gladly tell you where you could find all the proof you need

it's literally illegal in my country