SLAVA UKRAINI! GEROJAM SALA! OUN-UPA Heroes

Why Urinians try to make Heroes ouf ot people who were literally worse than Commienazis combined? Whose only "ideas" was genocide ethnic cleansing the shit out of Poles, Jews and Ukrainians who hid them?

You have heard of those SS Officers being in fight of Ustashe cruelty? Imagine people from the terrains of Eastern Lesserpoland and Volhynia have WILLINGLY escaped on the Natsi or Soviet side of occupation JUST to escape the onslaught!

Yet people bitch what sorta monsters Hitler or Stalin were, when they're Saints and did quite literally noting wrong in comparing of those like Bandera or Pavelic.

If you don't believe me that "Yushchenko" guy heavily shilled for by liberal-democratic elites throughout the world before stepping out made Bandera and Shukhevych the "Heroes of Ukraine". Only reason Yanukovych (a man with Polish origin, btw) annuled that was them being born in the terrain of Poland, LOL.

Picture says "Sad fate of people who consider monsters as heros".
Bandera died in the Natsi concentration camp, I hope this matherfucker burns in Hell succumbing into German scat excrements.

Obligatory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
Notable thing is on the side of Ukralian apologists to claim it was just an NKVD cosplay. Croats says something similar about their Ustashe, that it's all communist propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/milosz-zeman-do-ukraincow-czy-znacie-rozkaz-bandery-dot-mordowania-polakow/5yr74&edit-text=&act=url
translate.yandex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O KUrwa!

People who you fucking eurocucks and colonials support are inheritors of their ideology and direct heirs to lineage of those monsters.

I really want to carpet bomb the "Western Ukraine", there is literally nothing to save there.

People who will deny Chachoł perpetruators of Volhynia massacre are first to bitch about Hohlodomor, and HURR MUH BOLSHEVIST JOOS KILLED INNOCENT URINIANS AND ORCHESTRATED 9 GORRILION DEATH BY STARVATION, total hypocrisy.

>>/pol/

I really want you just go back to /pol/.

Are you Russian?

Go to khuj chochol!

I'm from /new/, not /pol/front. /pol/ is gateway of worst kind, it's anti-intellectual circlejerk of unironic retarts.
I am from Krautchan /int/ specifically, neuschuftels. I bet you don't even know who invented feeling feels and international countryballs.

Nah, 100% Lechite hier.

>it's anti-intellectual circlejerk of unironic retarts.
That's the exact definition for your thread

t. Butthurt chachoł

Panie, Idź pan w chuj
I bet you masturbate daily to portrait of your "gierois".

Go fight on the Eastern Front or something and actually die for your beliefs - One pest less will go a favour for Earth. Shame types like you were not on Utoya that day.

I hope New Russian soldiers will kill all of you, Banderist vermin. You have no human dignity or mind whatsoever.

Don't even think about visiting Poland, we organise anit-Banderist patrols on the borders. I will personally organise hooligans and tracksuiters to give wpierdol to any hohol I'll find, stop invading our land - Stalin gifted you enough, don't you think?

хyи cocёшь? бoчкy дeлaeшь?
бoгaтыpь нaхyй кpacный
Хoтя бы yзнaл, чтo пшeки пишyт пpилaгaтeльныe пocлe cyщecтвитeльных, пpeждe чeм cтpoить из ceбя пaнa

After WWII in Czechoslovakia units of Ukie nazis terrorised some villages in easter Slovakia and then tried to shoot their way to west to surrender to Americans. They got BTFO hard by Financial Guard tho (glorified customs officers)

Wykurwiaj z mojego freda chachłacka kurwo xD. Nie szprecham po moskalsku, ani chachłacku.

Twoi pobratymcy biorą w kakao i to motzno - Mają wzór.
Homopidory jebane.

>Homopropaganda on the Ukraine

NOT CARGO CULT AT ALL!

>This is what ukralians actually believe

Skisłem xD

Can you provide unbiased sources with verifiable information, along with peer reviews to support your claims?

>Krasny Bogatyr
>not Bogatyr Krasny
Хape yжe пшeкa изoбpaжaть. Tы из пapaшки, yкpaшки или бyльбacтaнa? Пoдoзpeвaю чтo пocлeднee, y вac тaм вpoдe мoднo cтaлo Język polski yчить

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/milosz-zeman-do-ukraincow-czy-znacie-rozkaz-bandery-dot-mordowania-polakow/5yr74&edit-text=&act=url
Based Czechens, V4 STRONK

BANDERA CHUJŁO
Skurwesyn, dobrze że zdechł xD

What are you refering towards exactly? Are you honestly denying the mass slaughtering which took place on the former Eastern Leserpoland and Volhynia?

Do I have to spam this thread with authentic photos or something? It's heavy gore material.

I can give you list of over 9000 methods they tortured Lyakhs with too, if you're fan of such stuff for some wierd reason.

Kraśny to archaiczna forma pięknego, czerwieni. No co za ćwok, takich to chyba w kołchozach chodujo.
Wóda twojej mamełe wyżarła ci mózg jak twój stary cię robił?

Co ty wogle do mnie pijesz? Tego ga-wna się nawet w translatora nie da włożyć.
Naucz się into unicode, co za zacofanie. Nie dziwię się że na Ukrainie taka bida, w porównaniu do Białorusi.

You think all that Polish population just miraculously vanished?

It's a total miracle they somehow remained in Belarus and Lithuania, amirite?

>Naucz się into unicode,
Say this Veeky Forums, motherfucker
Or just use normal translator
translate.yandex.com/

Because they are faggots and Lwów is rightfull polish clay

>a stamp for 2 pickled beets will be deposited to your account for this post