MASTUR CULTURR

So in a fantastic universe Europe is one big empire. My question to you is tho. What culture and what branch of christianity rules? Saxon? Anglo-Saxon? Irish? German? French? Frankish? Croat etc etc. Orthodoxy or Catholicism?

This is me asking what culture and religion I should pick in my new CK 2 save...

Basque Pagan.
Dont be a faggot.

>Saxon? Anglo-Saxon?
What the fuck are you even saying?

Anyway if the Franks didn't have retarded gavelkind succession we might very well have had a unified Frankish romano-german catholic europe

Zoroastrianism is for true men.

It actually came pretty close in the late 15th and early 16th centuries under the Habsburgs. Had the Spanish Armada succeeded in invading England and if Gutavus Adolphus had not won in Breitenfeld the Habsburgs could have become too strong for anyone to stop them.

The Peace of Westfalia put an end to any hope of a pan european empire though.

OP here

I went with Frankish catholic! Thx for input lads

Saxons - Continental snowniggers

Anglo-Saxons - Insular master race

How boring

There will be more saves... What would you render the opposite of boring?

Arian Avars

Well, you made a thread with the pic o Charlemagne, and then asked for rel-cul. combo for playing, to end up playing `pretty much Charlemagne?
Hell, you could have chosen somethign more intersting, Suebs or Lombards if you are into that. More exotic Finnish or Basque. Celts or whatever.

French culture dominated Europe for centuries. French was the language of nobility and high society. Paris was the center of culture. Sovereigns were more fluent in French then their native languages. Its safe to assume an Early unified Europe would be heavily influenced by the largest most influential state of the people.

Was starting in the mark named Charlemagne so.. myuh.

Breton Messalian. Start on the Isle of Man, unify the world under the Empire of Man.

This... This... This I may actually do.

Franco-Byzantine, Cathodoxy. Ruled by Karolus Magnus and Irene in imperial matrimony.

>French was the language of nobility and high society.
In the 17th and 18th century maybe. In the middle ages, not so much.

irish pagan you pleb

Mongol Tengri

Scottish Cathar is my choice, schiltrons, tanistry, contention

AH! But of course!

I suppose I could download a mod for 'em pagan religions... pleb!

Did you convert to have an excuse for fucking your sister Cletus?

Polish-Catholic with all people chatting in Polish gibberish.

This is a good idea