Did Africans or settlers build it?

Did Africans or settlers build it?

Yes

Heil Hitler 1488 White Power Nigger Kike Spic Gook Wop Papist

Pretty much all the evidence points to local Shona people building it

Just like how Stonehenge was built by Brits

t. former rhodesian

It's hard to say who built it since it hasn't been studied enough by competent archeologists. Could have been the Jewish ancestors of the Lemba tribe.

Blacks built it.

Not that it's anything impressive.

The only person who believes that black Africans didn't build it is Ian Smith's ghost.

Just as impressive as any medieval castle, desu.

It's a Nuraghe so clearly the Sardinians built it

You know absolutely nothing about building, senpai. Medieval castles are unfathomably more complex structures, Great Zimbabwe is on par with Nuragic castles from bronze age Sardinia if anything. Perhaps not even that.

>unfathomably more complex structures
>built before the development of most basic trigonometry
Don't flatter yourself, Europoor.

>the middle ages happened before trigonometry was invented

How does it feel to be a retard?

>Europoor

I don't an African of all people has any right using that moniker.

>How does it feel to be a retard?
The major developments that made trigonometry such a powerful measurement system were made in the renaissance. Trigonometry was basically totally unknown in Medieval Europe, Eurocuck.

I'd say Nuraghi are more complex

Africans.

Except Europe is covered in medieval castles, even the retarded slavs could do it.

Africa isn't covered in castles. It is, despite being twice the size of Europe, covered in mud huts, with the occasionally impressive civilization to break the monotony.

Not true, it has been studied by very competent archaeologists for a decent amount of time. The real problem comes in when dealing with Oral History.

Why do you equate it with a castle? Was every settlement in Europe a castle?

I dare you to clear an acre of rainforest and try to farm it for 5 years. That's an accomplishment worthy of even modern civilization, my famiglia.

How come Northern Europeans never built Nuragic-style structures?

Considering the Haya had oral knowledge on how to make carbonized steel it's pretty easy to ask and write down

Africans of the rainforest had to move periodically because slash and burn agriculture was pretty much the only method available

The jungle was constantly re-swallowing villages and farms no matter how many times land was hack and burned

hey sardines, howcome these goofy looking piles of rock are still standing when every other bronze age building in the mediterranean is a bunch of fucking rubble? what gives

Another problem might have to do with the suppression of archaeology done in Rhodesia (this is taken from the Wiki page on Great Zimbabwe):

>I was the archaeologist stationed at Great Zimbabwe. I was told by the then-director of the Museums and Monuments organisation to be extremely careful about talking to the press about the origins of the [Great] Zimbabwe state. I was told that the museum service was in a difficult situation, that the government was pressurising them to withhold the correct information. Censorship of guidebooks, museum displays, school textbooks, radio programmes, newspapers and films was a daily occurrence. Once a member of the Museum Board of Trustees threatened me with losing my job if I said publicly that blacks had built Zimbabwe. He said it was okay to say the yellow people had built it, but I wasn't allowed to mention radio carbon dates... It was the first time since Germany in the thirties that archaeology has been so directly censored.

Those are digital reconstructions.

No. Not really. At all. Zimbabwe doesn't need to be compared to other civilizations, it's perfectly fine being it's own thing.

It's a single tower that doesn't even have a fucking door. It had no function or utility, it was a giant sculpture, or monument I guess is the right name for it

not that impressive, even if it was built by whites. by the 11th century, the Chinese figured out how to make canal locks and the Europeans had reached North America

Yes but even though most Nuraghi miss the top of the towers, they're still in pretty recognizable conditions, other buildings in Europe are a pile of rubble
Because most people in the Western Mediterraneans didn't built stone structures, only some Iberians did, and even though they kinds resemble Nuraghi, those Iberian structures are smaller and much less in number, this why the mystery of Nuraghi is so intriguing, they are so many (7,000 right now, 10,000 or more estimated during the bronze age, because many where destroyed to make other buildings).

The only other area in Europe with stone buildings was Minoan/Mycenean Greece.

Also they didn't just build Nuraghi, but also other structures like well temples, megaron temples, giant tombs, they even had some idraulic devices such as fountains and they even built an acqueduct.

I won't dispute that quote but South African archaeologists routinely analyse the site. They are not suppressed from releasing information in any way.

Easy to ask, hard to ascertain what is truth and what is not.

Look up a oral history topic in a history/archaeology journal for preambles on the difficulties.

For example: the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa is a leader in studying oral history, yet the first thing they will admit is the difficulties associated with sifting through it as a structured and reliable history.

10/10

Do you know what ice is?
Building anywhere with pussy winter is easy mode.

I've never said otherwise, the fuck is your problem?