The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the...

>The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

>Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like he explained what he meant pretty thoroughly. History obviously proved him wrong, though.

ooga booga fuk whitey cracka

He meant that white people on both sides were exploiting blacks. He was right and I have no idea why his ideas didn't gain more traction than Martin Luther King
Brothers please this is a house of peace.

Malcolm X was a militant who wanted to eliminate the 'grey zone' so every black person could become militant.

Obviously in hindsight this wasn't the right way to go about things.

that's pretty unfair to the white liberals and white abolitionists who had purer intentions

How dumb are you? He's not talking about the grassroots members he's talking about the guys pulling the strings

>History obviously proved him wrong, though.
Black people are in the same economic position as they were 50 years ago, voting for the same party, protesting the same issues, and their leaders are all petitioning for blatant tokenism like putting Tubman on the 20.

History has proven him 100% correct.

>I have no idea why his ideas didn't gain more traction than Martin Luther King
Because white liberals were scared of Malcolm.

Dumb enough to specify when I'm referring to a group as large as caucasian liberals.

He meant what he said, that the liberals are doing it for personal enrichment and they wish to be the new masters.

>Black people are in the same economic position as they were 50 years ago, voting for the same party, protesting the same issues, and their leaders are all petitioning for blatant tokenism like putting Tubman on the 20.

The civil rights movement won everything they wanted. They are certainly NOT in the same position. 50 years ago blacks literally couldn't vote in large parts of the country. Our current president is black.

>white abolitionists who had purer intentions
Those don't exist though.

>Because white liberals were scared of Malcolm.

As they should have been, since he was explicitly anti-white.

ok cletus

He wasn't anti-white, he was pro-black.

See? That's how you usually sound.

Fine. 48 years.

Liberals in America have done nothing for african americans since the civil rights act of 1964, which got more congressional approval by republicans and southern democrats wouldn't stop chimping out about.

Remember the NAACP had to beg New York democrats to stop building public housing in Yonkers. Remember that teachers unions funnel all the shitty teachers into the blackest districts, and any opposition is spun as MUH WAR ON EDUCATION.

Maybe you're right. What would those poor helpless monkies do without the proud and righteous white liberals to herald them into success?

>our President is black

Yes, a small minority of blacks, who largely made up what was already a better-off portion of the black community got to enjoy a position roughly on-par with that of whites.

Also, Obama's father wasn't even an American black and was already in the upper class in his own country, comparing him to someone who is in continual poverty isn't really a fair assessment of the state of the black community.

1968 i mean

>Our current president is black.
>people still think this means something
You're honestly just furthering his point. It's just another silly quick reward: Tubman on the 20, Black President, etc.

They don't accomplish anything, except pacify the people into thinking something has happened.

pre-emptive

Nobody is talking about the CSA m8 we're 100 years into the future.

This exactly.
Obama's father was from Kenya - a whole continent from West Africa from where the average African American ( I mean the descendants of slaves) is from. Also he's half white. If you want to help the blacks in America just having obama as president won't do anything.

>Fine. 48 years.

When I was little, in the 90s, kids were literally throwing rocks and shouting "nigger" at the first black family to move to my hick town. I don't think that would happen anymore.

Side-question: How did you feel about black people?

Nice screencap m8

Of course it wouldn't happen, because blacks have a hard time getting jobs that pay enough to actually buy a house, and when they do, often lose those jobs because most blacks lack the income to get a good education which allows them to get long-term clerical jobs, thus leaving them largely dependent on a fluctuating and declining manufacturing sector for middle-class income.

Obama is a "meh" president. I think a pure slave descendant would be an unmitigated disaster though, look at all the black mayors, especially in places like Detroit. Too retarded to understand basic economics and corrupt / nepotistic to boot.

I'm not even pushing for a racist against blacks angle, but more like highlighting the fact you can't breed a decent human being out of a slave / low class, black or white. The Scots Irish are another good example, it's been 300 years since they arrived and they're barely above blacks.

>If you want to help the blacks in America just having obama as president won't do anything.

I don't think anyone said it did. The fact that the president is black doesn't CAUSE things to be different, it proves that things ARE different. That couldn't have happened even 10 years earlier.

And in the early 90s hicks still voted democrat in local elections. I fail to see your point, or how any legislation has changed that.

it's only a matter of time

thunx

>things ARE different
Yes, the DNC has finally proved to us that they are the savior of the American negro.

>Side-question: How did you feel about black people?

My parents taught me they were not that different from us, so I mostly just felt bad for them.

>I fail to see your point,

Yes, obviously. Why do you keep talking about democrats?

Are you speaking about hillbillies? I thought most of the Scots Irish ( or Ulster Scots as we are known in the UK) settled in well, and it was the irish Catholics that were picked on/shit up the place.

>Brothers please this is a house of peace.

The son of a foreign dignitary getting elected proves nothing about the state of the American black community. Some random kid living in the projects, whose parents have to live off welfare to survive, being fed a degenerate, artificial culture, and won't learn to read until elementary school because there is nothing in the home for him to read will have a much harder time than the son of a foreign dignitary who got into fucking Harvard Law School.

President Obama had things much easier than even most "well-off" black Americans.

The Scots Irish are indeed the hillbillies. Usually backwards, poor as fuck, fat and inbred. Drug addiction and teen pregnancy is rampant among them and they're into all sorts of kooky religions like Pentecostalism.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html

This

>President Obama had things much easier than even most "well-off" black Americans.
Hell, he's better off than tons of white Americans.

Again, missing the point. Obama's childhood was certainly atypical, he's half white, bla bla bla, but people still call him black and they still voted for him anyway.

Yeah, and most black Americans can't relate to him at all.

Yes. Every male on my father's side of the family for the last four generations at least has been a doctor or military officer (my grandfather was the latter, the rest were the former), and my family had and still has a six-figure income.

President Obama received a better education than I am getting, regardless. Not because things have improved for black Americans, but because his father was a wealthy man in his own country.

Saying President Obama's success in this country shows things are going well for American blacks is like saying that things are great for immigrants because the descendants of White Emigre noblemen are still well-off.

He was right, and it's gotten even more pronounced now.

Literally the party of Lincoln has been denigrated as racist while the party of slave holders, segregationists, Jim Crow law supporters, people who killed the first Civil Rights Act and filibustered the second, are the "party of blacks".

With no intervening events.

Obama is one of the token leaders brother Malcolm is talking about. Obama is a mulatto house nigger uncle tom cuck that never did a thing for black communities.

The half-white has nothing to do with it. His father was not a black American, and had nothing in-common with most black Americans. His father was a Harvard educated economist from a wealthy family in Kenya. Barack Obama, as his son, had a starting point that probably most black Americans would be immensely jealous of.

>Yeah, and most black Americans can't relate to him at all.

Ok? I can't really relate to George Bush. So?

Im b4 BUT THE PARTIES """""""""""SWITCHED"""""""""""""

This is bait, right? Unless you're really trying to showcase just how ignorant you are when it comes to American politics in the 20th century.

This is bait, right? Unless you're really trying to showcase just how ignorant you are when it comes to American politics in the 20th century.

It's the oddest thing; after the reigning KKK member of the Senate finally died, the Senate got less civil.

But he did a shit load of stuff for the gays.

Because he and Michael are gays.

He;s a half white/half black guy who grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia. How the hell is that relevant to the average African American?

Well, there was that whole Southern Strategy thing, and Reagan campaigning on the State's Rights meme a few miles from where those Civil Rights activists got lynched.

see

Was that supposed to be an argument?

George Bush wasn't hailed for being "the first _____". Obama was.

No.
He would've softened up on whitey even more if he didn't get murked.

So George Bush isn't white?

No, but Obama is not a black American by the usual parameters. He is not descended from people who were brought here as slaves and who had been in this country from the start. He is just as much an outsider in the black community as for the White community, the Asian community, etc. He had an easier time getting in with the white liberal community because he was raised by white liberals.

he did soften up before his death, but considering his fucked up life growing up he had a lot of courage to do so.

He's a fag. Him and his husband Michael.

Why is this not being discussed?

Well he lived with a single mother.
His father left after a divorce.
hung around a lot of Blacks.
Experienced living as a Black guy in America.

Don't insult us like that.

t. homo

Do you understand the point, though? You're saying that he isn't black because his life experience is unusual. But almost every president has had a very unusual life experience. George Bush's life was nothing like a typical white American. How come that doesn't make him not white, by the same logic you are saying the Obama isn't black?

It's not even life experience, it is ancestry. He had a completely different starting point.

My profuse apologies.

Obama and his husband suck each other's dicks.

Why is this not being discussed?

>Experienced living as a Black guy in America.
Yeah raised in a middle class white family living in Hawaii and Indonesia and going to Harvard is really the quintessential black life.

Because to the black community, if you don't "act black", you aren't black.

Even if you're black as Clarence Thomas.

>But he did a shit load of stuff for the gays.
Like what? All he did was "repeal" don't ask don't tell, which I don't think was even a piece of legislation. Obama didn't even support gay marriage until 2012.

You keep missing the point.

Nobody cared about Bush's race. It was irrelevant. If Whites were a minority that had a tough time in this country, then I'd be here saying "Bush is nothing like the average White American. He was wealthy, and went to an Ivy-League."

Obama's race is important (possibly the reason he was elected). Since he's nothing like the average Black American, this is just another silly token that Malcolm talked about.

But before his presidential tenure he worked for the black community as a lawyer and activist.

well it makes sense, the connection is really more cultural than just skin color

Yes and the GOP almost electing two spics proves just how much better things are for latinos.

I wouldn't be surprised if Priebus gives the nomination to Rubio in July.

He did fuck all for gays. If you mean the gay marriage shit that was SCOTUS who ruled it unconstitutional.

He's the typical liberal slime that jumps on a bandwagon as soon as something gets popular, anyway. Notice how both he and Hillary used to strictly against gay marriage and now they act like the frutiest faghags in a pride parade.

>It's not even life experience, it is ancestry

Ancestry is not what matters here. What matters is whether the voters considered him black. And they obviously did and do. If he was secretly a Korean guy who wore a black rubber mask at all times, the fact that he got elected president would still be proof that the position of black Americans has dramatically improved.

He was a community organizer, which means he tried to manufacture solidarity between his Jewish DNC handlers and the black community.

>Yes and the GOP almost electing two spics proves just how much better things are for latinos.

Yes it does. If you think you're making a counterargument than you haven't understood any of this.

No, the position of the upper class of black Americans has improved.

No, you keep missing the point. A regular guy getting elected president is an absurd set of goal posts, because regular guys have never gotten elected president.

>A regular guy getting elected president is an absurd set of goal posts, because regular guys have never gotten elected president.
That is exactly what I'm saying...

The "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT XD" is absolutely meaningless. Trayvon in Chicago can probably relate more to Bill in Georgia, than Obama.

but this leads to a lot of goalpost shifting on who is the quintessential Black America.

Like you can hardly call Clarence Thomas's early life typical or Condalezza or Colin Powell's. Hell Colin is a Harlem born Jamaican with having African/Scots descent, Clarence is fluent in Gullah and is Catholic and Rice is 51% Black with 40% Euro and 9% Native.

>tokenism means real progress guys
You're proving Malcolm X right.

Well imagine Obama running against a true blue black guy who grew up poor in East St. Louis, who do you think they'd vote for?

>the position of black Americans has dramatically improved.
You're a fucking retard m8. Black lives matter is protesting the same shit as the panthers were 50 years ago and there are more poor blacks in prison than ever before.

Really, what did he expect to accomplish.
>become violent and millitant
>the white majority easily wipes you out

Those two latinos/high-spanics got in not because of tokenism though.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that most Black politicians are unrelatable. Any Black or White liberal that looks at them as progress is just proving Malcolm right.

>the presidency
>a token position

This

A "true blue black guy" by your definition couldn't run for president and neither could you or I.

>implying the President has any real power
>implying that some other DNC cuck like Clinton wouldn't have done the exact same things
>forgetting that Hillarycare was a thing
>proving Malcolm right

I think even hysterical BLM protestors would admit that things are a lot better than they were 50 years ago (you fucking retard).

What about Sanders? He comes from an immigrant background, and still lives humbly.

>INB4 "FOREIGN CAR LMAO XD"

>He comes from an immigrant background
So does literally every American.

I meant his parents, genius

The rich college kids would, because they're house negros.

Bump

Gays in the military.
Gay marriage legal nation wide.

Yup. And the culture is toxic. A black kid in a black school trying to make it to college is "acting white".

It's atrocious. It's the result of the soft racism of low expectations by paternalistic liberals.

> Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.