Why some people believe in dinosaurs? Bible doesn't mention them

Why some people believe in dinosaurs? Bible doesn't mention them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63LRfLyR-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fundamentalists will say the dragons in the bible were actually dinosaurs

how do you explain the reptilians that are ruling over us then?

Serpent, winged serpent, dragon, behemoth, leviathan; these things are dragons before the word "dragon" was coined. In the 19th century.

Seriously, what kind of fucking logic is this?

Holy crap.

*dinosaurs

Anyone else smell toast?

>Why some people believe in kangaroos? Bible doesn't mention them.

t. A relatively faithful Christian who hates fundie Protistic delusions.

leviathan was a sea monster and behemoth was never represented as being reptilian

Is there any fundie way of explaining the wild lide of Australia without claiming they climbed up on sticks and stuff and just floated away?

Logic? Since when did History conform to your sense of "logic"?

Yeah. Dinosaurs. You know there are aquatic dinos, yes?

and furry dinos?

That is the explanation, and it's not from "fundies"; it's from people studying ocean currents and speciation,knowing that Pangea was a real thing.

So it's not only fundies that think that they had to flee from the mammals, climbing up on floating objects in some mass exodus from Australia rather than just getting stuck at the continent of Australia as it floated away?

Ah, I see you've been taken in by the hoax that is the apteryx, a wingless bird with hairy feathers.

>yfw Moses had to somehow had to make sure shit like acidophiles and hyperthermophiles were able to make it to the Ark

If you're talking about the Deluge, here's what I and other sensible Christians believe:

The Flood was indeed a Global disaster... To the perspective of the people affected, assuming that it literally was modern global and not ancient "global is basically only where we know about, Indochinese Penninsula? What's that?" global is absolutley assanine.

Nope. I love how open minded you are though. Very discerning. Ph.D.: Accept. Bible: Reject.

Er, but what happens when the "fundie" has a P.h.D.? From Oxford? What then?

Well, claiming that all dinosaurs died out because they were so big while the Elephants didn't seems a bit weird for me.

>God can create the universe but cannot organize an animal cruise.

By the way, have you ever noticed that animals behave differently in the face of impending doom, and natural disasters? Think there might be a reason for that?

>global is absolutley assanine.

Don't speak for me until you can spell.

Care to tell me who this man is?

History is as scientific of a field as any scholarly study so yeah logic does apply.

They claim that there used to be a land bridge to Aussieland

Autocorrect often misspells if you misspell a word enough times.

Absolutely assanine. Better?

Why some people believe in Cucktianity? Historical/scientific evidence doesn't support it.

There actually was though.

Doesn't mean the bulk of Oz wildlife came through it or could have. Aborigines used it plenty though.

>Furry film
Opinion discarded desu.

But how does that explain that there is no mammals on the continent to completely BTFO the local fauna? Well, at least none from before the 19th century. (Fucking Anglos)

As I said, there WAS a land bridge, but the marsupials had long dominated the continent by the time it showed up. They didn't arrive with it.
>taking the 3rd option

I was more referring to the fundies who believed the marsupials got their with the help of the land bridge.
Or am I missing something?

I'm not sure elephants existed, back when dinosaurs died.

I wish Disney and other talking animal studious stopped mass producing furries.

Again, the comic claims that the dinosaurs coexisted with all the other kinds that God created and died out because of a lack of air. They believe that the Elephants existed at the same time as the dinosaurs ((As they deny Macroevolution)) since God created them together on the same day. I am referring to that.

Let's see. Kurt Wise got his Ph.D. from Harvard, Arthur Wilder-Smith went to Oxford but I can't recall if he was awarded a doctorate there. Oh well, you can start with them.

If you're naive enough that you think you will find evolutionists taking them seriously, well, you'll learn that evolution is a religion, and these people take their religion very seriously.

Then logically tell me what will happen a hundred years from now, in Portugal.

Not really, no.

Because now you're going to have to explain why it took a year for the water to subside.

And you're going to have to explain how a local flood killed everything that lived on land and drew breath.

And then you're going to have to go ahead and wonder if you're really a Christian after all, if you don't believe the bible.

And you can tell me why Noah spent 100 years building an ark, instead of moving to a mountaintop far away.

See how dumb you get when you try to befriend the world?

Jesus rose from the dead. The most historically proven event in the ancient world.

Were you there?

Did you see it?

Oh, so you take it on faith. To debunk what other people take on faith.

But you're not a hypocrite, right?

Sorry, I simply couldn't grasp that there are still people, that deny evolution in this day and age.

And your primary source detailing the event is....?

youtube.com/watch?v=63LRfLyR-JU
I am gonna kindly ask everyone around here to watch this.

Editor's pick of a loosely translated collection of fanfiction. Very credible source.

>The most historically proven event in the ancient world.

It's fine, you should go read some Jack Chick. A rather good guide to modern American Fundamentalism.

They know deep down they're wrong but its indoctrinated into them so they will still defend it.

Jesus.

Yes, he is wonderful.

And you can show me jesus' handwritten account can you?

Macro-Evolution is an unscientific hoax.

Yes. Remove your heart. It's coded in your cardiac muscle.

Can someone explain to me why this thread has 52 replies and counting? Do people seriously not know what bait is?

Poe's law and stuff.

Kek