Finno-Korean Hyper War

Can we have a serious discussion about the Finno-Korean Hyper War?

I know many people are uneducated on the topic ever since the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, but I really believe we should make studying of the Finno-Korean Hyper War more prevalent in today's culture. We must never let something like this happen again, Veeky Forums.

So to begin the discussion: who do you think was the real belligerent? Both Hwan and the Proto-Finnic Empire claimed to be defensive, but clearly the war was sparked by one of them - and if not, whom caused the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/c/DI75dP8r/119-the-finno-korean-hyperwar-desustorage-dump
reddit.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this was never funny

Indeed, it was tragic

It's no joke. It was tragic.

Yes.
It is a very serious matter.

What kind of sick fuck finds anything funny about the hyper war?

Have some respect please.

Could someone give me a breakdown or tl;dr of the Finno-Korean Hyper War. I can't find anything on it

This meme stopped being funny a long time ago. Stop trying to force it so hard.

trello.com/c/DI75dP8r/119-the-finno-korean-hyperwar-desustorage-dump

hwan revisionists get out

the hwans kidnapped a finn princess. this was the inspiration for homer's illiad (which was not an actual historical event)
they had a massive war that killed millions and led to the creation of autism

The Hyper War was peanuts compared to the Hyperborian-ProtoMuhammadin war, which is even less well known. We're still feeling the effects of the reptilians trickery to this very day.

Go back to >>>/redditsfirstmeme/ already, Veeky Forums isn't the place for this type of ""humor"".

Thanks m8

have some decency

Please be respectful and don't post things like this here.

The Emus were able to invade, occupy, and settle in Hwan Japan (Which isn't far from their capital) and most of North and South America + Australia.

How was this possible?

I bet you're a fucking Hwan

Emus + Koreans made japs.

lol, i'm so screencapping this and putting it on reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums :D