Mexican WEWUZ worse than Blacks

I know many people make fun of black Americans for the 'WE WUZ KAINGZ N SHIET!' phenomena, but I would say that Mexicans (including those living int he U.S.) are just as bad with this 'WE WUZ' mentality.

Consider the average Mexican legitimately believes both that he is descended from specifically Maya or Aztec heritage (despite most Mexicans actually being descended from other less impressive Amerindians), and that many Mexicans seriously believe that the Aztecs/Maya were so "advanced", and that such advancement could only have come from intervention from extra-terrestrials - in essence, we get a 'WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIET'. This belief/national mythos has morphed into a "we would be better off if the Spaniards had never arrived!" type of thinking (despite the average Mexican being unable to live without products specifically born from the Columbian exchange and despite their inclination for a thoroughly European religion, etc.).

My own parents insist the Maya/Aztecs and other cultures (particularly that of Teotihuacan) built their pyramids with extra-terrestrial help, because of the "no wheels!" thing. Where would I find technical information as to how these pyramids were built? Obviously, I don't believe in the ancient aliens trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ehdzwqnff8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=mexico&country2=brazil&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okie dokie

Mexico is the laughing stock of Latin America.

They make good meme tho youtube.com/watch?v=_Ehdzwqnff8

Just give up man. You cannot win that fight.

That's really not a trend except for some stupud chairos.
>Second to best with chile
>Laughing stock
At least we can eat fa.m

Funny considering that Mexico's economy and military are the strongest in Latin America. Not to mention that Mexico has the most and best traditional culture.

Well when you get to culture it's all opinions but I'll give you the first two points

Mesoamerican civilisations were on a par with anything in the Old World Bronze Age, which is no mean feat for such a shitty location, so completely isolated from developments in the Old World.

Blacks, on the other hand, never developed past the stone age in societal organisation, notably failing to master literacy even despite long-term contact with literate civilisations.

Mexicans have much to be proud of, blacks, not so much.

Only oaxaca scum believe any of that shit, seriously who the fuck thinks that mexico would be better off if the Spanish didn't come? Anyways the we wuz kings are trying to take someone else's accomplishments and paint them as their own.

I know that lots of Mexicans in the United States say that they can't be illegal immigrants because of their Aztec heritage (and implying that white people are the illegals). They are so deluded that they don't even realize that the American Indians banded together with the Spanish to destroy the Aztecs.

>I know that lots of Mexicans in the United States say that they can't be illegal immigrants because of their Aztec heritage

Aztecs weren't even native to most of Mexico, tho. Certainly, no Aztec lived in what is now the USA.

nope, mexicans are bros, way better than culombians and nigger-ricans

t. Chile

It's not worse than blacks because there were actual pyramids and a civilization in Mexico as opposed to blacks who only invented Aids.

>Mesoamerican civilisations were on a par with anything in the Old World Bronze Age, which is no mean feat for such a shitty location, so completely isolated from developments in the Old World.
Mesoamerican advances in bronze technology weren't independent, literally imported from the south americans.
Don't come to me with your bullshit, africans in the other hand had iron technology, something the native americans never developed.
I also don't think any civilization of the old world bronze age was on par with those bloody and degenerate cultures of mesoamerica.

Africans never developed iron either, they adopted it from outsiders. But in any event I obviously didn't mean to >imply that the Aztecs were, in fact, an Old World Bronze Age culture and it's incredible autistic of you to assume I did.

>Africans never developed iron either, they adopted it from outsiders.

>Iron use, in smelting and forging for tools, appears in Nok culture in Africa at least by 550 BC and possibly earlier. Christopher Ehret has suggested that iron smelting was independently discovered in the region prior to 1000 BC.

You sure about that?

>Im a coconut

Yes I'm sure about that. One find means nothing, even if the Nok DID independently invent it, most black Africans learned it from non-blacks.

>Mesoamerican advances in bronze technology weren't independent, literally imported from the south americans.
There were bronze tools prior to the that, but the alloy was softer.

>I also don't think any civilization of the old world bronze age was on par with those bloody and degenerate cultures of mesoamerica.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

No need to start bashing a whole culture just because someone else did.

>Mexico's economy and military are the strongest in Latin America

what about brzl?

they live in tin favellas what about them

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=mexico&country2=brazil&Submit=COMPARE

Ouch. Taco niggers 0x1 favela niggers

considering allies for global interest however?
whos to say russia or someone one bolster their forces or supply

>whos to say russia or someone one bolster their forces or supply

Monroe Doctrine. Also, learn to write grammatically, the way you write makes you appear stupid.

Are you perhaps a >CHICANO? Because as a mexican, I assure you none other than hippies and our own version of "1/16 Navajo instagram girl" believes in WEWUZ nonsense, hell, most probably do not care about their heritage at all, that was the point of creating a "mestizo" identity, we're all half-bloods.

The whole alien thing is american bullshit propaganda thou, mostly because people who know nothing about pre columbian civilizations would have a hard time believing some buttnaked brownies could build such marvelous constructions.

The Aztecs are long gone, and good riddance to them, but the Maya are still the ethnic majority in many of their historic areas and are perfectly justified in considering themselves the heirs to Mesoamerican civilisation.

It seems that you misspelled "Argentina"

Mexico´s military is a total joke for so big a country

Top kek my white friend!

Just in case you didn't know, the main allies of the Spaniards, the Tlaxcalans, were Aztecs too.

WE

They were Nahua but that doesn't make them Aztecs. That's like saying the Spanish are French, or that the Athenians were Spartan.

Modern Maya are as much heirs to the mesoamerican civilisation as debts and italians are to hellenic and roman culture. Maya do not consider themselves mexicans, but 500 years under mexican/spanish rule and 600 since the fall of the great classic mayan kingdoms, other than language they are as much maya as we are aztecs.

Not memeing this time. The Tlaxcalans were one of the wandering tribes of Aztlan. They gought against the Mexica, who were the Aztecs that settled in the lake of Texcoco.
And I'm not claiming every Mexican is Tlaxcalan, I'm saying that not every Aztec was Mexica.

>They gought
They fought

No people stays the same forever, but even so there is still a difference between an Englishman and a Welshman, or a Mexican and a Mayan. Even if all that is left are the genes, that's still something.

>Blacks, on the other hand, never developed past the stone age in societal organisation, notably failing to master literacy even despite long-term contact with literate civilisations.
This is wrong, though. The Horn of Africa was always just one or two hundred years behind India and the Peninsular Arabs technologically. Islamic Western Subsaharan Africa did develop past the Bronze Age (and thus all the Native American civilizations) around the 1000s.

The only parts of Africa that were permanently stuck in the Stone Age, were the regions from Congo and below. And precisely because they didn't really have much outside contact.

The Maya not only speak the language but continue many of the traditions. The Gods were replaced by Saints, but they still go to caves with candles to leave offerings for them. Hell, they still have daykeepers and medicine men (though you gotta watch out for the scammers). Many still follow the 260 day ritual calendar. And they still have oral stories with some of the same characters one finds in their precolumbian mythology. Their way of life was transformed radically, but they are very much heirs to the their ancestors.

>I know many people make fun of black Americans for the 'WE WUZ KAINGZ N SHIET!' phenomena, but I would say that Mexicans (including those living int he U.S.) are just as bad with this 'WE WUZ' mentality.

Perhaps, but nobody is worse than white people.

the difference is that white people actually wuz kings n' shiet

WE

So was everyone. Bragging about distant ancestors, real or imaginary, is always super cringeworthy. It is ALWAYS losers doing it.

The alien idea is completely opposite to the idea of a glorified past. Alien theories essentially say these people are too stupid or limited to do such impressive things and when selectively applied can be a little racist. For example they are always saying that about the pyramids in Egypt, to a lesser extent to Aztecs and Mayas, but not as often to Europeans or Asians. Maybe because their monumental architecture was a little more recent.

Besides that we shouldn't completely denigrate Amerindian society (not civilisation, most were not civilized in an etymological sense). Sure they got a lot of products from the Old World but they also gave a lot and I'm sure most of the people in the period would rather not have traded for many diseases.

Besides if Mexicans weren't catholic, they probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it. A lot of them are becoming irreligious.

>white "people"

>mfw seeing Mexicans protest over how they should own "Aztlan".

Fucking bastards, I'll defend my beautiful state until the end from their disgusting, grubby hands. We don't need another state to join the failed nation of Cartela.

what are you talking about?

The shit I have to put up with while living in California.

Spic here. My parents always taught me we were Spaniard stock. Our sole Indian ancestor assimilated quite well, got himself a land grant and started a successful agricultural business in Sonora.

Maybe your parents are just niggerspics.

One of the things I love about Mexican culture is how proud they are of their native heritage yet they treat their natives like shit. Must be one of the worse forms of double think to exist today

Literally almost everyone on the planet has royal blood in some degree. So, in truth, "we wuz all kangz n shiet."

>Egypt
>Don't even get me started
I kek'd

Mexican Indians wont Modernize and assimilate into Meztiso culture thats why they are discriminated
They and plus Mayans are discriminated i dont think Nahua people are discriminated
And if they are its probably because of Mexico's Political Europhile class

I'm Mexican and i think thats cringe i hate these people with a passion
They think that only because Muh Mexican-American war

>these people are just uneducated Bracero Scum
>Honestly these people destroy Mexico's Reputation with every word they speak

youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8

Guadeloupe Hidalgo not Moi-deloupe Hidalgo