Who are the good guys? The most humanist

Who are the good guys? The most humanist.

>humanism
>good

Assad a good boy he dindu nuffin

OP here, obviously posted the wrong image. Obviously I'm not stupid enough to make a post about a current conflict on a history board.

Assad is a horrible person but his regime is better than the alternatives

ROJAVA
O
J
A
V
A

the kurds were the only one fighting for a just cause

The Kurds actually live in the area and have the support of the people who live in the area, so they hold best claim to the land.

Talking about "good guys" in what is fundamentally a proxy was between the US/Saudi Arabia and Russia/Iran is stupid.

If I had to pick a side to support it'd be the Kurds if only because I think they're the least likely to carry out large scale ethnic cleansing.

>t.k*rts

Hello Cockroach

>support of the people in the area

What about the ones before they got kicked out by the Kurds?

There are no good guys. Assad represents the best chance for stability in the region though. At least until Iraq tries to reclaim the Kurdish territories and kicks off the Kurdish nationalist terrorist conflict.
The ME is fucked until they can redraw the borders

Not history. That being said in this conflict there are no "good" guys. Its a dictator backed by Russia vs Islamists backed by the US vs Kurds who are taking advantage of the situation to gain autonomy vs more Islamists. Everyone is fighting for their own interests backed by outside nations with interests of their own. If you are looking for stability the only option would be Assad coupled with Kurdish autonomy. Backing the rebels in this case will only lead to further fighting between various rebel groups after Assad is toppled. No real good guys but Assad and the Kurds being victorious would be the best option for the nation if it can still be called that.

It's astonishing how the parts of the front haven't really changed for years. Aleppo still is partiotened between rebels and the SAA and it seems to stay that way forever. The situation is really deadlocked in many parts of the country, it's like it isn't even a real war. Compare that to WWII with it's rapid movements, it's really a boring war.

>
>
>

>Proxy war
>Good guys

Kek'd at that neck

>The most humanist.

There are none.

Arabs are cowards.

so what are the chances of Turkey trying a landgrab somewhere during the conflict?

jesus fuck you guys read this post here

Make a new thread, it's a hot topic, people are going to ignore and focus on the OP instead.

The Syrians of course, if they FSA rebels win Syria's going to become another Islamist hellhole.