Such a mediocre Imperialist nation but so then why am I such an imperialjapanaboo ;_;

Such a mediocre Imperialist nation but so then why am I such an imperialjapanaboo ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/
realclearworld.com/articles/2016/04/15/trump_nato_and_europes_security_111813.html
quora.com/How-would-a-Trump-presidency-affect-European-security-trade-and-NATO
ecfr.eu/article/commentary_donald_trumps_bad_deal_for_europe6004
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkT-w-N5NY
nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam
washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html
washingtonpost.com/investigations/trump-swam-in-mob-infested-waters-in-early-years-as-an-nyc-developer/2015/10/16/3c75b918-60a3-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone is a fan of rape doujins it seems

Because you're a fascist

They kind of have a certain allure.
Like Samurais but with rifles.

Also they need to get their army back.

Their flag is really cool

>Also they need to get their army back.
When Japan goes nuclear we'll have WW3

Well Trump thinks they should be nuclear-armed
Based Trump Making Japan Great Again

>MJGA
Pic related.
Source on the claim about Trump?

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/

The absolute shogun

I thought he was all about the "make the other nations pay for our occupation of their country".

Then again the American bases on okinawa are literally paid by the Japanese government.

Hory shiet.
Now I really like Trump.

>I thought he was all about the "make the other nations pay for our occupation of their country".
No, he wants to end the occupations. The occupation is what keeps Europe safe right now. He thinks Europe has gotten complacent because of the US.

>Also they need to get their army back.
Japan has had one of the largest military budgets in the world since forever.

Is there any source for this.

Imagine Japan going on the fringe and avenging Hiroshima and Nagasaki because of muh honor

realclearworld.com/articles/2016/04/15/trump_nato_and_europes_security_111813.html
quora.com/How-would-a-Trump-presidency-affect-European-security-trade-and-NATO
ecfr.eu/article/commentary_donald_trumps_bad_deal_for_europe6004
Here's three articles about his stance on Europe

You know what if I were american I'd vote for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkT-w-N5NY

For me, I like the underdog aspect. Asian countries weren't supposed to be able to stand up to Western powers. But they btfo Russia and had the British scrambling. Too bad they were comically evil...

>Bushido 3.0: Nuclear Boogaloo

He's fucking con man, my non-american friend. We've had decades to put up with his petty attention whoring.

You know who else are con men and women?
Every other fucking candidate.
This isn't an argument.
If you're planning on voting at all and this is your reason not to vote for a particular candidate, you're lying to yourself, or you're deliberately deceiving people.

This guy.

What I'm getting from my Americans friends is that he's the kind of person that would tell you if he's going to fuck shit up, sounds like a man with a lot of honesty to me.

Also I'm not your friend white man.

Where are you from?

What the fuck was his problem?

The Philippines.

He was gay, and he had an obsession about dying for his country, because he missed the chance to do so.
Not saying that obsessing about dying for your country is bad, but being a faggot is certainly is.

>hurrr durrr they're all the same
Except the others have others have actual political experience and tact, while Trump is some spray tanned douchebag reality tv star, who gets in petty twitter fights like a 14 year old and peddles shit tier products.

> he's going to fuck shit up, sounds like a man with a lot of honesty to me.
LMAO the "seems like a good ol' boy I could have a beer with" argument. If he's such a paragon of Integrity, then why isn't he open about his whole Real Estate consisting of ripping people off, providing business to the Gambino labor racket? Why does he resort the endless stream of stupefyingly stupid lies he's vomited during this entire fucking campaign?

>Also I'm not your friend white man.
Pity. Is it because I'm white?

>Except the others have others have actual political experience and tact
As President? Who has tact? Kasich? Sanders and Clinton don't. If you think Cruz is a better candidate than Trump you're delusional.
>If he's such a paragon of Integrity, then why isn't he open about his whole Real Estate consisting of ripping people off,
[citation needed]
>providing business to the Gambino labor racket?
[citation needed]
>stupefyingly stupid lies
[citation needed]
>Is it because I'm white?

He was only 5'1" and very sensitive about it. He was torn between love for the West and the Greeks, hence the bodybuilding, and a desire to be an honourable Nihonjin and die for the Emperor.
Wrote good books though.

>laughing Horace

nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam
washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

washingtonpost.com/investigations/trump-swam-in-mob-infested-waters-in-early-years-as-an-nyc-developer/2015/10/16/3c75b918-60a3-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/

>National Review
I can't think of the National Review without laughing.
>Washington Post
Literally a sensationalist rag.
Nothing in any of those articles is going to convince Trump supporters. They already understand that real estate in New York is a corrupt shitshow and that Trump has shady connections (/pol/ doesn't even care that he's the most pro-Israel candidate).
I'm not saying anything in these articles is false. I'm just not sure that their veracity is enough to convince Trump supporters to vote for any other candidate.

>Sanders and Clinton don't
You mean besides the dozens of major bills they've helped passed? Hillary is especially shrewd in her politicking, slippery as anyone. Trump running his fat mouth is going to result in more people working against him than with him.

>You mean besides the dozens of major bills they've helped passed?
I didn't realize the President was supposed to spend all his time on the Senate floor arguing for the bills he's pushing through Congress.
>Trump running his fat mouth is going to result in more people working against him than with him.
And Sanders' tax plan won't?

>Literally a sensationalist rag
Some of the writers are, no doubt. But the paper itself has earned a lot of respect over the years.

How did this thread become about Trump shitposting?

Someone mentioned Japan going nuclear

>But the paper itself has earned a lot of respect over the years.
None of those articles are anything but sensationalism.

>missing the point this bad
It's proof they can accomplish political goals. What exactly has Trump done to prove his ability as a world leader other than clown around and rake in votes?

>And Sanders' tax plan won't?
It probably will. But Sanders has a history of working with conservatives/replublicans, even passing legislation in spite of their great opposition.

Trump's strategy amidst adversary: Shout louder. That doesn't work? Start attacking people personally. He's a vain bully that attracts people as shallow as he is.

Such as the ongoing lawsuits against Trump University or the historical fact S&A concrete was run by the Gambinos?

As I said in, , nothing in any of those articles is going to convince Trump supporters. They already understand that real estate in New York is a corrupt shitshow and that Trump has shady connections (/pol/ doesn't even care that he's the most pro-Israel candidate).
I'm not saying anything in these articles is false. I'm just not sure that their veracity is enough to convince Trump supporters to vote for any other candidate.
It's all sensationalism. Why doesn't the Washington Post look into the weird shit Bernie Sanders wrote back in the day? Because it's a sensationalist liberal rag.

"LET'S REVIVE THE EMPIRE WITH THESE FOUR MUSCLEY TEENAGED BOYS!"

Even I'd be dying from laughter from this.

Probably because they were the underdog surrounded by multiple Western powers and the fact that they fought so desperately to stay relevant and only lost because americans were too scared to invade their homeland.
Pretty based imo.

>He was only 5'1" and very sensitive about it.
When will they learn?

Japs have best bants

I mean this is another level of shitposting

>can it compare to nearly 400 million as some estimates have this? At least 100,000 million.
REMEMBER THE 200000000000 MILLION