Do aliens need Jesus?

Do aliens need Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Aliens wouldn't be close to hominids let alone humans; it's too unlikely. So no, they wouldn't be interested in anthropocentric nonsense like Christianity.

They already got him.

Aleins would be extremely close to hominids because it is the best generalist form for performing a wide array of activities that begets and behooves high intelligence

This makes no sense. Aliens don't have to have marked intelligence, they only would have to have traits necessary to survive and propogate their genes in their environment. As you can see 99% of terrestrial organisms aren't hominids

I, and the person I replied to, implicitly referenced aliens as being prone to religiosity, something that requires high intelligence. I don't see how this is confusing to you.

Jesus is the alien

Yes that would make no sense, because that would imply that aliens would be practically hominids, which is absurdly unlikely, like I already said.

What kind of god makes man yearn for hot blue/green chicks then puts them not only far spatially far but probabilisticly far in form as well?

Watch christians incite a galactic war by being way too earnest with the proselytizing.

Quite the opposite.

And, like I already said, you're a retard for thinking that.

Aliens simply don't exist.

So you think Earth is literally the only planet in the universe with cells?

Seriously? You'd have to be a ducking retard to think aliens would evolve exactly like us. You're braindead.

oh course...

>he doesn't know how evolution works

You think you do? Apparently you think everything just eventually fucking turns into us.

It does

>he seriously thinks intelligent life exists outside of Earth
heh

You're a fucking retard or masterbaiter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

But there are many ways to manipulate the environment. Tentacles instead of opposable thumbs for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M