Why is atheism decreasing? What went wrong?

Why is atheism decreasing? What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63LRfLyR-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People have found out about the lie of evolution

MODS

Cry harder, gaytheist

Decreasing where?

Those pics are meant to be satire of people like that Chick whoever guy, right?

Everywhere.
Even communists are talking about God now.

>Why is atheism decreasing?
They are? Since when?

That criticism would hold a bit more of merit if it actually was a creatonist that discovered it was a hoax and not the scientist himself.

Why would a atheist wear that fish symbol on himself, isn't that a largely christian one?

It's wrong. It's incoherent. It's useless.

That's fish with legs.

As I've said here this is likely somebody trying to be retarded ironically.

Look how willingly all of the "scientists" were to tout the find. Without evidence.

When are you going to learn that science is always wrong?

The fish without legs is.
Having a fish with legs is meant to symbolize that fish-like thingie crawling onto dry land for millions of years ago.
Anyway, stupid symbol as it makes it all about God vs Darwin instead of Young Earth vs Darwin which just gives the Creationists fuel for their arguments.

Stop the shitposting

Anyway, any citations on the decrease of worldwide atheism?

The little feet make it a darwinian fish; i.e., a fantasy.

We don't need fuel for our arguments. They're self-evident, or divinely revealed. Or both.

It wasn't even accepted by mainstream science though.

What about the great flood?

Of course it was. They all are. Until they're proven to be fakes. And they're all proven to be fakes.

And yet you probably still believe the T-Rex turned into a chicken hoax.

Are there really evolution denialists on Veeky Forums or is this just shot posting in an attempt to be annoying? I have to know.

POe's law.

Also, may any Creatonist answer any of these questions?
youtube.com/watch?v=63LRfLyR-JU

Macro-evolution is bullshit.

If you don't think it's bullshit, have you ever observed one kind of animal turning into another?

No?

Well, science, real science, is about observation.

You believe in Macro-Evolution ON FAITH.

Hol' up, I got one.

What questions?

>atheism
>decreasing
On what planet?

Daily Reminder that Poe's Law is by definition invoked by people who lack discernment.

The only inhabited planet in a universe finely tuned for our life.

And by finely tuned, I mean 1 part in 10^120

Get back to me when you figure out how small that variation of the cosmological constant has to be in order for us to be here.

That's not what evolution i- nope. Not gonna be roped in, this is shitposting

I'm not a big fan of ideological atheism but this comics is cancer.

Exactly.

"Evolution" is the slipperiest word in the English language. It goes from Theory Of Everything to "things change" depending on what pressure it's facing.

That's one of the reasons it's bullshit.

What is ideological atheism? How likely do you find deities existing?

>how come science doesn't know why 70% of the earth is covered in water

I've often wondered that myself. But then, as science says, it doesn't know anything for sure. I guess that's good enough for some people.

I grew up in a fundie family going to a fundie church. You underestimate how retarded fundies can be.

Alright. Level with me here. user to user. You're just shitposting right? It's okay, you can drop the act now

The religious have more babies

Did you get to read any Jack Chick?

Back in the day you would be taken out of the town, your mother and father would place their hands on your head, and you would be stoned to death for saying this.

Things don't change for the better necessarily.

Have you ever witnessed a river changing its course? How about a plateau being eroded?
CHECKMATE GEOLOGISTS

What does the earth being covered with 70% water have to do with the great flood?
I mean, for the great flood to be true it got to have more than doubled the amount of water at Earth to cover Mount Everest.

No. And there's one of my bros who has all sorts of anti-evolution literature, pictures, videos, facts and figures, and he means it too.

Macro-Evolution is a lie from the pit of hell to cause you to believe the bible is wrong and therefore untrustworthy.

I've been a YEC born again Christian for decades, and I think the first Jack Chick cartoon I ever saw was on this Sri Lankan recipe trading board. They're really great.

Yes.
Yes.

Because things change quickly, and catastrophically.

>I know for a fact no other planets in this nearly infinite universe are inhabited

user, listen to me. Pretend you can look me in the eyes. You don't actually believe this shit, right?

The water used to be in a canopy over the earth, providing protection from the sun's rays, increasing the oxygen content and increasing the barometric pressure on earth. Hence things lived longer and grew bigger. The things that never stopped growing grew huge. And some common things grew to enormous sizes; tomatoes the size of basketballs, for instance.

When the world will be remade, there will be no oceans; the water will go back to where it belongs, and there will be plenty of room for the billions of people to spread out and grow crops non-stop. Build and live in their own houses. Drink wine made from their own vineyards. etc.

Correct.

Yeah, just look at this piece of logic.

Yes. Earthquakes and such can cause rocks to move more quickly then they will erode.
But EROSION is what I'm getting at. Surely you understand that

Son, I believe every word of it. And one day you will too.

Yeah. That's why your body turns back into dirt after you die. Don't worry about how you appear before a holy God; He remembers He made you out of mud.

Yes. Massive erosion. Niagara Falls massive.

this is some advanced baiting

You've broken my heart a bit user. I was hoping Veeky Forums wouldn't have people this retarded.

This is avant-garde shitposting
8/10

You hoped wrong.

It does. There are people here who cannot figure out that there is a God.

There is no way you could know this, you're being intellectually dishonest.
Alright smartass, how about how the whole planet is slowly shifting along tectonic plates? Slow change over time
If you're talking about Kent Hovinds ice canopy theory, the atmospheric pressure change brought about by this canopy falling/ melting and coming down to earth would kill pretty much everything.

But where did all that water go? And wouldn't it make the air close to unbreathable, most of it being water at the level of the Troposphere?

God knows it, and I believe God.

The world broke apart in the past, yes. Much quicker than what you see now. Things are not as they have always been.

Yes, the Flood killed nearly everything. It was an ELE.

It's, uh, the blue on the globe that we've been talking about.......

The Flood was not just a rain event. The fountains of the deep opened too. Every volcano erupted. And there's a tremendous amount of water in the earth's crust.

Of course there is. We created it

>a universe finely tuned for our life.
Indeed. Life needs conditions to support it, and said conditions must come together to support life. If beings must exist at a given moment then that moment will be when the conditions will be fine tuned for their existence.
However, no one actually does the tuning.