youtube.com/watch?v=Qxte_eCHa6w
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7S3lzyyM8
youtube.com/watch?v=dwrIf_5gEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=bGbu16FU2j8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epic.

The colorized bikini atoll films are amazing too

any recordings of US atomically bombing Japan?

powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=Qxte_eCHa6w

from just last year

post that good shit

trying to show all sides of war

1/2
what do I get for colored webms from WW1?

2/2

Cucked at such a young age.

No wonder Germany is so shit today.

They fought more for their country than any man in Germany has today.

Obviously late in the war, all of the men must have been relocated or killed so the boys were called on. The Russians probably would have shot them

Source?

I don't know, but I did find these if that helps any
>youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7S3lzyyM8
>youtube.com/watch?v=dwrIf_5gEEM

>Top Ten Pranks That Went Too Far

any info on this?

Location, date?

Ask the question who usually takes the photo's, reporters or non combatants usually,
I seen a photo by a soldier after the battle of the Huon peninsula, the scene was facing out to sea of the Lagoon I think the reason was after that campaign he considered it the most beautiful thing he'd seen.

daily reminder

the invention of nuclear weapons prevented ww3 and saved millions of lives

These webms are all taken by soldiers. The documentary is called 'Mein Krieg: My Private War'

youtube.com/watch?v=bGbu16FU2j8

Someone please shop Marky Mark in this pic.

pretty hot

This

are those four bombs (2+2) dropping from under the wings at 0:10?
i thought they only had them in the bay

How in fuck did this Einsatzgruppen fuck survive?

I thought they would have been the first shot in the head after the war.

Salut.

This is fantastic. Some innocuous little grampa has tucked tail for 60 years hoping nobody finds out the truth. Every single person I've met in my life would be just as two faced as this man and would follow all orders given these conditions.

I dont have the courage to stand up to my generals but I would hope if I had to do this I would find a way to kill myself instead.

BASED

This. People are conditioned to follow orders from their superiors. Other things like a desire to do a good job, fear of disgrace, contempt for the defeated and a sense that the guys they're shooting are getting what they deserve also comes into play.

Compare that unit's shooting of Russian civilians due to accurate mortar fire after interrogation with Marine Recon's shooting of Iraqi guys hanging around suspiciously with cellphones out of hand due to accurate mortar fire. I'll bet the guys in both units swear that the mortar fire stopped or became less accurate after the "spotters" were killed.

That's war, brah.

>sources: Generation Kill and Soldaten

I'd probably follow orders, I couldn't handle the thought of surviving war only to be put in jail or given a dishonorable discharge for not killing civilians.

I can only guess, but it'd probably haunt me and I'd likely never want to talk about it like that man.

Though there is the chance that I'd believe the bullshit my CO gives me that these civilians were giving our location to mortar squads, which would make it easier to kill them.

What's the context here?

He went home and didn't talk about it, or he moved out of Germany.

Either way, if you participate in war and help one side over the other as a civilian, whatever happens to you what brought upon yourself. Would they have been executed if they weren't giving German positions to the Russians? I doubt it.

back to your containment board bonehead

Sauce on this?

What is this from? einsatzgruppen?

And people are actually unironically sad that we nuked these fuckers twice.

i think it's Apocalypse Premiere Guerre Mondiale. A french colorized documentary on France 3. Yes it's that! i recognize the pictures!

Apocalypse Premiere Guerre Mondiale
Apocalypse Wolrd War One in english

The speaker say something like "they are like knight of the sky, fighting with many risk and if they were shot, they rejoin soldier... in the dirt."

Very nice documentary

the point is civilian were nuked. If every country is represented by the worst, we can all be nuked

The civilians openly supported massacres like this. A Japanese newspaper held a competition between two officers over who could cut off the most heads during the rape of Nanking. The civilians were FAR from innocent.

Is it a reason to nuke an entire town? Killing children? Should Germany be nuked because they for for Hitler? I don't think so. There is a context. Japan was beaten. No doubt of that. Was it necessary? I don't think so. Yes, Japanese will have defend their homeland more ferouslicy than German. But, testing a weapon like that. An Unknown weapon. I read some ... (sorry my english is not good) I read some japanese doctors who just don't understand why people who were normal just began to vomit blood and loose their hair.

Remind the famous quote, winners wrote history.

But, yeah, i know japan was very violent in China

the thing is they didn't just nuked actual fuckers like that, just killed even more babies and shit

Start shit get hit. I would rather a hundred thousands Japanese civilians die than a million american soldiers. We didn't start the war, Japan did. If the Japanese wanted their civilians to be treated with respect than maybe they shouldn't have raped and pillaged the entire southern pacific and killed millions of innocent civilians. They lost their right to complain about atrocities committed on their civilians when they happily did crimes much worse and on a larger scale than what the Americans were doing.

I am gonna have to disagree, seeing as how Nagasaki and Hiroshima had large military bases, i thinks its fair to say we killed a lot of those fuckers.

it doesn't fucking matter.

the yanks had nukes. the japs were still fighting. the yanks dropped the nukes on the japs. the japs stopped fighting. job done.

if the krauts had still been fighting, there's no doubt berlin and dusseldorf would have been nuked. why the fuck would to go to all of the expense and effort of developing a war winning weapon if you're not going to use it?

you keep dropping nukes and using every weapon you have available until you win. that's the name of the game. all of the fucking pansies can moan and groan about how you did it, but that's the luxury of peace. in war you doing everything you possibly can to achieve victory. every enemy grave, man woman or child, is a stepping stone to their surrender and your victory.

Sauce is:

I can't speak for everyone but I'd much rather be incinerated almost instantly than experience the slow brutal invasion and occupation of my own country. Whats a worse way to die for 100,000 people? Nuked instantly or..

>Should Germany be nuked because they for for Hitler?

The original plan was that one bomb would be dropped on Germany, the other on Japan. The crews trained for this. No one could have predicted Germany would surrender when they did.

We also built replica German and Japanese towns in the Nevada desert to test which formulas of napalm best destroyed buildings.

>Japan was beaten.

Japan is unique in that the last battles of the war were the bloodiest and fought with good, in some cases elite, soldiers. This wasn't mopping up old and wounded 'volksgrenadiers.'

One of the last battles of the Pacific War, Iwo Jima, was the bloodiest battle the Americans fought in the entire campaign, for an island that held no strategic importance for either side whatsoever. It was a clear signal that the Japanese would fight a war of extermination, that they considered the value of life secondary.

get back to pol you amerifat

Go back to denying comfort women and the rape on Nanking you yellow monkey.

>The civilians openly supported massacres
Kind of like how you are supporting 2 huge massacres?

The difference is China was invaded and fought a defensive war and the Japanese slaughter of civilians accomplished nothing but further angered the eastern Asian people. While the american bombings ended the war and saved millions of american and Chinese lives. But sure, lets say they are somehow the same thing.

how about Civil Wars?