youtube.com/watch?v=uwGYl-mIbb0&list=PLYbJMP3bpwE06HiKJ_-2exxVIgjSeNG3T

Hitchens on Islam:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ovsfH6GH0
youtube.com/watch?v=gyb-IsNd2_s

Debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=wNW4DeM6ZVo

According to several hadiths, Muhammad ordered a number of enemies executed "in the hours after Mecca's fall". One of those who was killed was Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, because he had insulted Muhammad.

>The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah
—Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270, see also Sahih al-Bukhari, 5:59:369, 3:45:687, 4:52:271

>It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad b. Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him? He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like).
—Sahih Muslim, 19:4436

Muhammad declared that there shall be no punishment for murdering anyone who disparages, abuses or insults him (tashtimu, sabb al rasool),

>Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
—Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4349 see also Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4348

Saged

Bump, because fuck the Christcucks and other deluded idiots.

what kind of discussion are you hoping to have here, OP?

>Antitheism

Please stop making all the other atheists look bad, you fedora wearing shitter.

Daily reminder that you hate God because of the long debunked fairy tale of evolution

I don't buy into evolution, but these comics are clearly written by some positivist who's pretending to be retarded.

>I don't buy into evolution