The shortest joke: communism

The shortest joke: communism.

DESIGNATED

TORTURE

DISTRIBUTED

EQUALLY

Noice

Some gommie is gonna get triggered and whine about this here or somewhere else about how shit Veeky Forums is.

I'm surprised the "go back to /pol/" card hasn't been pulled yet.

shorter joke: OP

The real shortest joke: OP.

Veeky Forums

Yuros are asleep, which means polacks are out in full force. I doubt you will find any commie sympathisers during peak American posting times.

The biggest marxtards on this board are Latin Americans.

i enjoyed this

What is the difference between mathematics and communism? In mathematics given something you need to prove a statement. In communism all statements are already proved and nothing is given to you.

Look, take it from a communist, it's very hard for us to get 'triggered' by anything you guys post. The OP wasn't even particularly provocative, it's just another generic shitpost that only serves to take down the quality of this board by another notch.

>

Threads like these are a testament to just how big of a problem /pol/ really is. Wherever they go, quality of discussion is guaranteed to plummet. What they've done to places like this board and Veeky Forums is downright criminal.

> generic shitpost
It is an old soviet joke actually.

Veeky Forums autist here, can confirm. Wherever /pol/ goes, a river of shitposting/genuine illiteracy follows. I doubt there's a more hated board on Veeky Forums than /pol/. Even /x/, which is supposed to be the polar opposite to Veeky Forums, pales in comparison.

Can someone explain how and why /pol/ associated with illiteracy?

I dunno, I really can't stand /x/tards. I think there's probably a lot of /pol/-/x/ board crossover.

I'm not even a /pol/lard or the OP of this thread, but considering what retardedly edgy memelords the commies on this board are, all the hate they get is well deserved.

Both literally illterate, i.e. they literally don't understand/misinterpret what other posters say, and act illiterate i.e. strawman arguments all day long. Since I was also talking about Veeky Forums specifically, I have to include scientific illiteracy as well. Listening to a polack spout popsci buzzwords about genetics (dear God) without actually understanding anything is cringier than a weeaboo katana faggot talking about 'superior' japanese culture.

>I'm going to write an angry post about how not mad I am

What is the difference between Christians and Communists? Christians hope to go to heaven after death. Communists hope to be posthumously rehabilitated.

Communism is no joke.
Neither is capitalism.

All politics are deadly serious.

Nigga I made it.

OP

The only thing correct about this is the loss to Poland. That was actually pretty disgraceful.

The Soviet Union lasted for more than 70 something years?

I'm not surprised that people think that because a social system was attempted in one general way for about fifty years in a few different places, largely through autocracies, that people conclude that it cannot function and will never work.

Just disappointed.

Oh, wait. Communism has been and is working at this very moment. Regardless of how much you want to meme, there is a nation practicing a form of communism and it is currently functioning.

>"hurr, functioning, lol if you can say that"
Then what is it doing? Not working? How does it exist, then?

I'm not remotely a supporter of communism. I could care less. I would rather the world was at war over idealism and greed, and think hereditary kingdoms are the most interesting system of government. I just like accuracy and logic, and communism would probably be more sustainable than an economic system that relies on obtaining resources through invasion, deceptive machiavellianism, and manipulative trade, if it were implemented properly. Dismissing it requires a poor perspective.

It's not even fucking /pol/
It's just [s4s] at this point.
All boards had an equal migration rate for their size, except /a/, which was double that of other boards.

>Norks are communist
They have a state, and the workers don't own the means of production. That's not communism.

Then can you provide a historical example of a communist nation? Or have we not truly attempted communism? How could we then say it is a "joke"?

Ukrainian free territory (black army) was probably the closest to trying it.
Communism relies on an active revolution against human nature, and a post scarcity society.
So in short, it never did and never will happen.

There is great difference between communism that should work in theory and soviet practices. Maybe it could work but not under the party chairmen. So it should be reinvented and criticized from scratch. If I remember that was what a dialectics should do with its concepts. Constantly test it in a discourse.

The UFT was an attempt at anarchistic coexistence, not even remotely communism.

"Human nature" in the way you are referring to it is built through social conditioning and phenomenological perception of life, and can be altered through social conditioning and phenomenological perception of life, easily. See: any existing culture that is not capitalist in nature.

>So in short, it never did and never will happen.
Very small perspective for an intelligent species that has survived for and will survive onwards of millions of years and beyond.

Isn't that the sole point of this thread?

I've put some casual thought into this. Some form of republic thrust upon the entire adult populace using a system of drawing lots with something like 50-100 representatives spread evenly through the population geographically, with around 10 of them being rotated every 3-6 months to make any form of executive decisions that may need to be made. This would obviously require a peaceful international situation. Implementing it is a whole other can of worms.

There's also genetic modification down to neurological control of working castes, but globalized society is too morally realist to begin toying with such things, and if we did it would probably be more along the lines of creating a non-sentient slave class. Call me sci-fi if you want, I'm speaking within the realm of possibility in the next millennia in a very realistic sense, but also rambling.

Communism is extremely difficult to implement outside of a small community. It'd be an interesting thing to see attempted. I wish billionaires did more interesting things with their money, like try to form nations.

Jesus, this is so stupid. Not that I wanna support soviets but get your facts straight. Russia was full of illiterate peasants and their last Czar was fucking incompetent failure. Also fuck you for posting this kind of retarded Img.

>Russia was full of illiterate peasants
And communist Russia wasn't?

Well... It was full of poor literate workers. That was a point of forced industrialization under communist.

They were the first country to reach 99,99% literacy rate.