Who was the most corrupted and decadent ruler in history?

Who was the most corrupted and decadent ruler in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPYeFF4OoXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elagabalus

Degenerate ! = corrupt

Mansa Musa maybe?

JFK.

Why him? He was so dedicated to charity that he ruined entire economy of region. He was most rich but not most corrupt for sure.

/bokassa/ general?

Im just running with the theory that more money = more decadence. My evidence is fuck you

in modern history, besides obama, probably kim jong un or robert mugabe

It's not the right context and you know it.
He was not evil or immoral.
His government was on the up am up as much as a acient one could be.

Decadence is not corrupt in this case.

Oh stop none of the American presidents are particularly corrupt. Certainly not in the realms of autocrats

you clearly havent been paying attention to the last three presidents we've had. besides them, i'd say you're mostly correct

I have and they aren't.
You see phantoms.
Maybe it's the tin foil hat.

Semantics. Elagabalus was not a tyrant, he was just a child (barely 18 iirc when ascending to the throne) who wanted to party and have sex, not murder people or run the state.

>Clinton
>bad

>>Clinton
>>bad
>implying the clinton administration didnt have a scandal literally every day

you weren't even past 10 years old then, were you?

Most had to do with sex not governmental malfeasance

I'm pretty certain any scandal was mainly the Kenneth Starr trial and Monaca affair of Clinton, otherwise your kind of full shit.

>took countless innocent lives at waco, kosovo and serbia
>these were just sex scandals

yep, you're underage alright

and let's not forget the bombing of that evil aspirin factory in sudan

>Clinton
>good

- NAFTA
- bombing Yugoslavia (twice)
- failing to do anything about bin Laden
- Waco
- Ruby Ridge
- Chinese fundraising scandal
- Clinton murder list

Kosova was a Nato op. Waco was a bunch of crazies. How would any president be to blame for either of those. Those are also not a sign of corruption.
No I am not underage, but if I were what would that have to do with anything? Documents are readily available. You were not alive for most of history either

>NAFTA
>bad
>Yugoslavia bombing
>bad
>Murder list conspiracy bullshit
Fuck off /pol/ack

>Kosova was a Nato op.

of course it was. it certainly wasn't the responsibility of him and Albright.

you sound very gullible
>NAFTA
>good

what good did it do, exactly?

Bin Laden was all bushes fault. He was warned that something was up. He took no action

>NAFTA

Yes, bad. It ended up raping the American working class and made the government of Mexico completely dependent on the whims of American megacorps.

>Yugoslavia

Using taxpayer dollars to bomb civilian targets and fund jihadists in Bosnia and drug trafficking terrorists from UCK? Yeah, what's wrong about that.

How would the op be anyone's fault. Something needed to be done.

Clinton was warned about bin Laden since the clusterfuck in Somalia and he did literally nothing about him.

>How would the op be anyone's fault. Something needed to be done.
these two statements have nothing to do with each other, and it sounds like a desperate justification

reconsider your post

You assume that something good could have been done

No a Nato action is a Nato action. This one was needed.

>Something needed to be done.
>let's bomb the place to the Stone Age and fund the islamists :DDD

I don't think you comprehend that the clinton administration was the architect of the war in serbia, particularly influenced by Madeleine Albright

they are war criminals and should be tried as such. your clueless ass on the other hand actually thinks the war was justified

>Using taxpayer dollars to bomb civilian targets and fund jihadists in Bosnia and drug trafficking terrorists from UCK? Yeah, what's wrong about that.
Bullshit.

t. Serbian

I agree, that war was bullshit.

>implying the average american supported the war in serbia

the average american doesn't even KNOW about it. but yes, i think it's wrong that a US president killed innocent christians in a european nation. bite me, faggot

>there are literally people on this board who will defend the bombing of Yugoslavia

At least if you people were muslims I'd understand, but this is pure delusion and lying to yourselves.

Sure thing, bud. Keep trying to poison the well futilely as much as you want.

They were not Islamists. They did not get bombed back to the stone age you hyperbolic prick. The action was supported by damn near everyone.

I do comprehend that you are wrong an all accounts. There is nothing to gain from kosovo.
Almost every one supported the war. There were no war crimes. Unless you count your butthurt

that war was a significant setback to their infrastructure and development as a nation.

if you think you can just bomb the fuck out of random buildings and bridges in a modern country and have there be no side effects, then, well, you sound like the average liberal teenager

diplomats for NATO member states =/= "everyone"

Wars do that. They should have backed down when they saw the entire western world was aginst them.
Side effects=/= stone age

hello Hillary

>They were not islamists

They were literally affiliated with Al Qaida for fuck's sake.

It was every one

>there's literally a Milosevic apologist in this thread

>implying
Hello /pol/ack

>If you believe UCK were bad, you must believe Milosevic was good!

Literally fuck off with your strawmen.

Literally fuck off with your autism, Serbshit. You are transparent as fuck.

Mugabe

I'm not even remotely a Serb you monumental retard.

Yeah sure you aren't, pal.

Wanna bet that I'm not? Like actual money.

Can't argue with that logic.

Whatever you say, Yannic.

>backpedalling this hard

So no?

>backpedaling
>implying implications
As painfully bad as your attempt to keep deflecting with fallacies earlier, you can stop posting.

>You're a Serb!
>No I'm not. Wanna bet?
>W-whatever you s-say

Considering your only contribution to this thread are shitposts and strawmen, better put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

You literally have zero idea of what you are talking about if you think calling you out is the only thing I've added to the thread, my genocide advocating shitposter.

And you can keep claiming "strawman" ad naseum, it won't be any less invalid now as it was then. Kill yourself.

I never advocated genocide, I never said Milosevic was the good guy and I sure as fuck never said I'm a Serb myself. Those are textbook strawmen.

My vote goes for Di Xin/King Zhou of Shang

>Literally ignores all stately duties in his later rule
>Builds an pool fills it with alcohol with an island in the center with meat for branches
>invented a brand new torcher/execution device for his wife "Cannon Burning Punishment"
>Litterally had his uncles heart ripped out "To show him what a sages heart looks like"
>imprisoned his uncle Ji Zi for trying to remonstrate him
>After his army loses in the Battle of Muye leaving him in full defeat, he takes all of his treasures and valuables inside his palace and torches everything including himself.

Based

>textbook strawman
Stop misusing fallacies ad naseum..

But Obama came from a lower middle class background.
I find it hard to believe that he is now making enough money to be considered decadant. Very fucking well off maybe, but not decedant by modern standards.

Bush and Clinton you might have a point about. The Clintons get a shit ton of money from politics, and Bush comes from the oil business.

Yeah just checked. According to most sources Obama doesn't even make a million a year. No fucking way is he decedant.

>never said I'm a Serb myself
Because we know you are one already, UDSA kun.

>everyone who opposes islamic terrorism and bombing of civilian targets must be a Serb

By this logic you're an Albanian, and asspained to boot.

So basically you get outed, and you resort to going from calling others falsely with strawman arguments to misusing them yourself?

Pottery.

I bet you probably deny the Serbian genocide on the Croats too.

>still convinced I'm a Serb
>doesn't want to take the bet

What are you so scared of if you don't have any doubts, don't you want easy money?

>take a bet
>on the internet

>Taxed the ever living shit out of everybodyto fund his macabre tier level hobbies
>had his most loyal astrologer executed for entertainment
>Forced his high ranking magistrate to huge a hollow bronze cannon full of coals for questioning why he was killing said astrologer
>got turned on by cooking people in the bronze toaster over their blood curtailing screams and proceeded to enjoy his many concubines

Eventually became the God of Sodomy in Chinese Legend

>no Henry VIII

So, no? Proving my non-Serbness would be pretty easy as I've never been to Serbia, don't own a Serbian passport, can't speak Serbian, I'm not Orthodox and none of my ancestors were Serbs or from Serbia.

>take a bet
>on the internet
"Trust me dude I'm a direct ancestor of the last Byzantine Emperor, just take my word for it if you want a bet."

I can just tell my lawyer to write up a bettor's agreement you fucking retard.

>b-but big scary internet

>my lawyer
>bettor's argument
You can stop posting any time now. No one is buying it. No one at all.

That's a rich statement considering there's only you and me in this thread.

You could easily just leave a throwaway email address so my lawyer could contact you, but you won't, because first, you know you're wrong and second, you're very likely an under 25 year old NEET with no income of his own and you're scared to put up and lose your daddy's money on a bet.

>this desperation

I'm not the fucker who royally embarrassed himself with constant backpedaling.

This is the most pathetic shit I've seen on Veeky Forums and there's been plenty of dumb shit posted just this week alone. Awful.

>I"m not the fucker who royally embarrassed himself
Yes you are.
>backpedaling
You also don't know what this means.

So are you taking the bet or no? Simple question.

>bet

Not even the same user but your entire shtick is fucking autistic as hell. Just stop with this back and forth shit, its annoying.

>Clintons
>Not bad
Wew lad

Are you autistic?

>NAFTA
>not bad
Motherfucker that literally killed Detroit and Flint. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you hate industry?

verres

Fuck Detroit

based

youtube.com/watch?v=NPYeFF4OoXQ

tell me more about this character please

This his family took tons of graft while he cheated on his wife in gang bangs with his brother

Imagine you have a military man who is the biggest Napoleanaboo, and seeks himself to be emperor. Imagine this man becomes the ruler of a small former colonial african nation

In order to celebrate this event, said man hosts a coronation ceremony that proclaims him a modern emperor of central africa, gives himself a fuckhuge golden crown, medals and diamonds. He does this using the state treasury, and effectively cripples the economy overnight, that's how wild his party was
>While guests sweltered in the 100-degree heat, the self-proclaimed emperor ascended a giant golden throne shaped like an eagle with outstretched wings, donned a 32-pound coronation robe containing 785,000 pearls and 1,220,000 crystal beads, and then crowned himself with a gold crown topped by a 138-carat diamond that cost over $2,000,000 to manufacture. His empress, Catherine—the youngest of his three wives—was then invested with a smaller diadem. The total bill for Bokassa's regalia alone came to $5,000,000.
>240 tons of food and drink were flown into Bangui for Bokassa's coronation banquet, including a tureen of caviar so large that two chefs had to carry it, and a seven-layer cake. Sixty new Mercedes-Benz limousines were airlifted into the capital, at a hefty cost of $300,000 for airfreight alone. All in all, the entire ceremony cost $20,000,000 to stage, an astronomical sum in a nation whose annual gross domestic product was only $250,000,000. The newly crowned Emperor used French aid grants to cover a significant portion of the bill, saying: "Everything here was financed by the French government. We ask the French for money, get it and waste it"

At the same time, he also had over 100 schoolchildren gunned down because they refused to pay for overpriced school uniforms that were made by a shop owned by one of his wives.

>Lower-middle class
He was raised by a single mother. Literal pleb surviving on the government's teats with uncle tom syndrome. Does the word middle class even mean anything in the US?

It's silly to think you can accrue that much money without doing some majorly evil things. His charity was out of superstition and would have served his reputation well, so by no means does it reflect good character.

But yeah it makes no sense to place him so high on this list since we have quite the characters to choose from