Anyone can help me identify this? Got it cheap today on a garage sale...

Anyone can help me identify this? Got it cheap today on a garage sale, I don't think the owner realised how valuable such things are and just dumped it with the rest of old stuff.

Looks like a 14th century manuscript, worth about $2000

Nice find

What does the script say? Do you know?

I'd value it a little lower at maybe 1800 user.

Good find user, he probably was retarded and trusted someone with such an extremely valuable piece of history. I'd say sell it as soon as you could.

I can only give you 50 for it

That would make a really cool looking paper airplane

Come on, noone in their right mind would sell it for so low.

lol OP I saw that other thread too

It's a leaf from a medieval manuscript. I'd put it around 14th century.

I'll put it on ebay, maybe someone will pay good money if it's that old.

This can't be older than the mid 1800s, it's a psalm written by Handel who didn't publish it until someone did in like 1860. You honestly don't believe a book like this in such a good shape you find in a garage sale dates from the late medieval ages, do you

I can't believe anyone would pay more than $10 for a shitty lithograph you could buy in the gift store of a museum.

This just in, I contacted a friend of a friend who deals with antiques and he confirmed this is a fake. Sorry to bother you all. Guess I got scammed out of 10$. I'll put it on a wall, it's pretty desu

Quads of truth, lel

>scammed out of $10
You could buy much worse for 10 bucks.

Hey I bought an old physics book dating to the 19th century from a garage sale. Maybe it was the same one.

I was driving away and saw a guy chimp out. Must have been her boyfriend or something. I bet it was his stuff.

Sucks to suck though because I'm gonna get $100 for this thing and go spend it on a hooker.

ITT: savages

Is this the birth of a new meme?

Memes aren't born, they force themselves into reality in small fragments and gather into a conceptual whole in a world of concepts. Image macros are just tentacles and tendrils they send to realspace to interact with mortals.

ahahahahahahah