Why didn't the allies dissolve Germany post war just leaving the German states instead of one big state?

Why didn't the allies dissolve Germany post war just leaving the German states instead of one big state?

Because if they did the Germans fighting spirit would be routed again and you'd have another war within a couple years

>German
>fighting
>spirit

Delet this

Not chill

Shit nigga. I don't even like the Nazis and I find this sad.

too soon

wrong pic*

Which war?
1st WW? Blame UK who dont want France become sole hegemon on continent. And USA for messing around.
2nd? They do. But USA and UK broke deal and form Bizonia and then add France occupation zone and form Trizonia which was made into RFN. Reuniting Germany relly piss of Soviets.

God I love this image. Let the Nazis fucking revel in it. Edgy teenage stormniggers btfo

bad photoshop, 2 b f

How the fuck do you confuse these two?

Not so much confuse, but misclick + poor organization + not paying close attention to te screen

If they did that then all they would do wold prove Goebbels propaganda correct and stiir up the population to never accept denazification and eventually it would lead to full revolt. Just about the entire male population of Germany was trained in combat and if things such as the Morganthau plan were enacted, Werwolf would not be some token resistance and it would have likely make the violence in post Saddam Iraq look like the German invasion of Denmark.

The Allies had to prove they were not the total bastards the Nazis made them out to be. That meant they had to show compassion as much as they had to deal punishment. That included the Soviets.

Poor lad ;_;

>you will never kill your first man at the age of 12
>you will never be the last bulwark of defense of your nation
>you will never be so fanatical that even the russkies have to back the fuck off in their inevitable conquest of the city

Actually...all things considered, I think I was really lucky eating pizza and playing mario kart as a 12 year old. No kid should have to go through that shit.

Seriously, if Germany was divided into it's separate duchies it would be better for all involved. "Germany" is pretty much a meme anyway, I'd like to see an independent Saxony, Bavaria, etc.

Muh scary Germans

>all germans are nazis

Your comment makes no sense.

+1

back then, yes

only 10% of Germans during the 30-40s were Nazis

Hitler was elected into power tho

But almost the whole population supported them.

Your average German wasn't any sort of radicalized "gas all the kikes, hang the niggers" Nazi.
Fuck off

t. edgy communist

you're no better

No he wasn't.

Just be careful when posting on your favorite cooking forum.

His party got a plurality I think, then a coalition of parties thought that making Hitler Chancellor would control his party. It was all within the confines of republican workings, much like Augustus never portrayed himself as anything more then a functionary of the Roman Republic.

Denazification was a big thing on the radar of the allies after the war, whether or not the people were "brainwashed". That's why they made german citizens look at liberated camps and publicized the nuremberg trials.

Nuremberg trials were a fucking farce.
My statement still stands.

Trump had a hard life.

Losing your hair is never easy