Massacre of the Latins - 1182 AD

Daily reminder.

>''orthodox'' schismatics will ignore this

The Massacre of the Latins (Italian: Massacro dei Latini; Greek: Σφαγή των Λατίνων) was a large-scale massacre of the Roman Catholic (called "Latin") inhabitants of Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire, by the Eastern Orthodox population of the city in April 1182.

The Roman Catholics of Constantinople at that time dominated the city's maritime trade and financial sector. Although precise numbers are unavailable, the bulk of the Latin community, estimated at 60,000 at the time by Eustathius of Thessalonica, was wiped out or forced to flee. The Genoese and Pisan communities especially were decimated, and some 4,000 survivors were sold as slaves to the (Turkish) Sultanate of Rum.

The massacre further worsened the image of the Byzantines in the West, and although regular trade agreements were soon resumed between Byzantium and Latin states, the underlying hostility would remain, leading to a spiraling chain of hostilities: a Norman expedition under William II of Sicily in 1185 sacked Thessalonica, the Empire's second largest city, and the German emperors Frederick Barbarossa and Henry VI both threatened to attack Constantinople.

The worsening relationship culminated with the brutal sack of the city of Constantinople by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, which led to the permanent alienation of Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholics. The massacre itself however remains relatively obscure, and Catholic historian Warren Carroll notes that "Historians who wax eloquent and indignant—with considerable reason—about the sack of Constantinople ... rarely if ever mention the massacre of the Westerners in ... 1182."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf
whynotcatholicism.net/view/the-early-church-was-catholic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes#1st_century
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a Catholic I always feel a little bit guilty about the Fourth Crusade. It seems to be nothing more than an act of convenience.

Think about the 60-80k innocent Catholics who were slaughtered.

The piece of shit sea jews shouldnt have caused so many conflicts in the city if they didnt wish to be driven out.

but realy the fourth crusade was basicaly venice using crusaders to burn down all competition all along the adriatic coast and around the peloponese all the way up to and including constantinopole

>It's okay for niggers to murder whites because we were mean to them 200 years ago

>22 years later
>200 years later
Not gonna bite it.

Wait, so the Catholics got genocided because they controlled the money?
So, catholics were just the jews of the byzantine empire, got it.

Huh? It did start off as a Crusade, but the fact that it became the biggest repo campaign in history isn't so bad.

that is best way to put the 4th crusade

I mean Italians are the closest people Genetically to European Jews...

>The Genoese and Pisan communities especially were decimated, and some 4,000 survivors were sold as slaves to the (Turkish) Sultanate of Rum.

Kek, that reminds me of how the 4th crusaders were getting tired of sitting around in Constantinople, so they decided to attack the Muslim quarter of the city and the Byzantines stopped them.

Conversely before Saladin, the Sunnis would try to negotiate an alliance with the Byzantines against Shia Fatimid Egypt.

>As a Catholic I always feel a little bit guilty
Sounds about right, you Catholic

About how many Muslims lived in Constantinople at that time?

>latins wreck the city fighting each other
>monopolize trade, critically weakening the empire
>emperor tells them to fuck off
>latins say no
>peasants decide to take matters in their own hands

A Greek Orthodox homosexual Byzantine Emperor and violent usurper was teaching a class on Manuel Komnenos, known heretic.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Manuel Komnenos and accept that he was the most majestic Roman Emperor the world has ever known, even greater than Constantine the Great!”

At this moment a brave, chivalrous Catholic Frankish Knight who vanquished 1500 Muslims on a Crusade and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the Pope stood up and held up a fresh Septuagint.

”Who compiled this Bible, pinhead?”

The treacherous Emperor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “The Roman scribes, you stupid barbarian”

”Wrong. It’s been 1,000 years since the Roman Empire fell. If it is 1,400 years old and Greece, as you say, is the home of the Romans… then why don't you possess the Eternal City of Rome itself?”

The Emperor was visibly shaken, and dropped his gaudy icon and copy of Plutarch's Parallel Lives. He stormed out of the room crying those Greek crocodile tears. The same tears Greeks cry for the “disgraced Romans” when they jealously try to claw justly earned land from the deserving Crusaders. There is no doubt that at this point our Emperor wished he had more strictly enforced the East-West Union as agreed upon at the Council of Florence. He wished so much that he had the Imperial Sword to kill himself from embarrassment, but he himself had pawned it off to the Venetians!

The students applauded and all joined the Holy Roman Empire that day and accepted Pope Eugene IV as Christ's Vicar on Earth. A double-headed eagle named “Church and State” flew into the room and perched atop the German Imperial Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Dies Irae was sung several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a church tithe across the country to renovate St. Peter's Basilica.

The Emperor lost Constantinople and was killed beneath its walls the next day.

>latins wreck the city fighting each other
[citation needed]

From OP's Wiki article.

The Italians proved uncontrollable by imperial authority: in 1162, for instance, the Pisans together with a few Venetians raided the Genoese quarter in Constantinople, causing much damage. Emperor Manuel subsequently expelled most of the Genoese and Pisans from the city, thus giving the Venetians a free hand for several years.

In early 1171, however, when the Venetians attacked and largely destroyed the Genoese quarter in Constantinople, the Emperor retaliated by ordering the mass arrest of all Venetians throughout the Empire and the confiscation of their property. A subsequent Venetian expedition in the Aegean failed: a direct assault was impossible due to the strength of the Byzantine forces, and the Venetians agreed to negotiations, which the Emperor stalled intentionally. As talks dragged on through the winter, the Venetian fleet waited at Chios, until an outbreak of the plague forced them to withdraw.

The Venetians and the Empire remained at war, with the Venetians prudently avoiding direct confrontation but sponsoring Serb uprisings, besieging Ancona, Byzantium's last stronghold in Italy, and signing a treaty with the Norman Kingdom of Sicily. Relations were only gradually normalized: there is evidence of a treaty in 1179, although a full restoration of relations would only be reached in the mid-1180s.

>this justifies the butchering of 80k innocent men, women and children including the rape of many before selling 4k into slavery to the muslims

>implying 80,000 people were killed

Constantinople had a population of 200,000 people. The Byzantines weren't going to burn down half of their city.

And I'm saying that's exaggerated.

Of course it is. Crusaders needed some justification

Gee I wonder why all Catholics vanished from the city.

That article specifically says that many Latins anticipated the massacre and left by ship before it happened. How can they have suffered 100-125% casualties if so many had left before Andronikos even entered the city.

Bet your last dollar that any massacre associated with the Roman Catholics was far worse than any reports ever made.

>left by ship
Yes, I'm sure nearly 100 000 Catholics got up in the morning and all quickly sailed away ;^)

Well the reality is that the Venetians and Genoese were dominating Mediterranean and Black sea trade. Basically they were doing the Jewish stereotype, controlling the entire financial system. To be honest who knows who learned it from who, the Italians or the Jews.

Also the Italians were causing trouble by being The Godfather tier rabble-rousers.

Do you get government benefits from being this autistic?

>viewing history through the lens of modern morality.
If you keep doing that you might as well just say every culture ever was full of shitty people.

>The Massacre of the Latins

That's why we call them the "Byzantine" empire.

Nice catholic propaganda, as if this matters at all. The only shame is that you catholic cucks weren't wiped out entirely, because that would have meant that this shitty thread would never have existed. Get cucked.

you must be pretty new not to recognise pasta, kid

This was indeed fucked up, but the past century, arrogant Western Crusaders and Latins ran roughshod over Byzantine territory, terrorizing its people, robbing, raping, burning. The earlier Crusaders were notorious for this.

And anyone that says the Sack of Constantinople is retarded as fuck. I'm not even a Byzantinophile, but that incident irrevocably damaged the Empire and would eventually contribute to the advent of the Ottoman Turks to invade the Balkans.

For starters, there weren't that many Catholics in Constantinople.

Bait?

11/10

will post in future

There 60000 latins in Constantinople, of which MAYBE 50% died. Horrible, but not as bad as some posters claim

>hahaha btfo lets celebrate this
>oh but please do feel sad about us getting what we deserved ;__;

Feel guilty about the millions of children your clergy has raped over the centuries.

>losing half your european holdings to cumans

Are you protestant?

You don't need to be a protestant to condone pedophilia, and bait children into sex by using faith and spirituality, forever demolishing that aspect of life for them in their future.

Protestants memeing about Catholic rape cases are hypocrites though.

Could be, I don't know if he is a protestant or not. I am not, I was raised as an orthadox christian, but I'm not very religious these days.
I don't care for the ideology behind destroying any possibility for a child to ever feel good about spirituality by making it a gateway to rape them.
It is a horrific thing and any system that allows (and potentially even promotes) such things should be dismantled and the people involved trialed and punished.

So you're just another anti-Catholic ''orthodox'' Christian?

I made points, you dropped insults.
My personal beliefs have nothing to do with what I am saying.
Further, I explicitly stated that I am not very religious, so you can drop your cult mentality.

>insults
Where do you see any? Why are you so sensitive? Is your weak faith linked with your sensitivity?

Lets summarize this argument.

A: Point.
B: Are you protestant?
C: His point is correct.
B: Are you a protestant?
C: This has nothing to do with the point.
B: Do you hate catholics?
C: This still doesn't address the point.
B: Are you mad?

I think any observer should be able to tell you have nothing to bring to the table.
I'll let you get one more response in, if it doesn't address the point I'll unpin the thread and let you meme as much as you like.

Let's see...

>says he's Catholic

>insults him with a meme

>question

>gets defensive

>explains his question

>le Catholic Church should be dismantled!!1

>question

>gets defensive

>asks about this defensiveness

>hurrrrrr!!!!!!

Most of those aren't me, and you are liberally projecting your own feelings onto the posts.

How is this defensive:
>You don't need to be a protestant to condone pedophilia, and bait children into sex by using faith and spirituality, forever demolishing that aspect of life for them in their future.
It is stating a fact. There are people who both aren't protestant, and don't like pedophilia. I am sure you will agree such people exist.

Now either address the point, or concede.

Then why did you reply to me? I asked that user if he's a protestant (like most vocal anti-Catholic people are) so he could answer yes to which I'd have replied with the facts which expose his hypocrisy:

>Sue Widemark A Penn State historian, Philip Jenkins, has done in-depth research of pedophilia and sexual abuse among the clergy and has come up with some rather eye opening facts (Pedophiles and Priests, Anatomy of a Crisis, Oxford University Press, 1996, Paperback edition, 2001). It seems that while .2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of pedophilia (or sexual abuse particularly of boys, p. 80-82), a whopping 10 percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate (p. 50-52).

>This is all the more interesting, notes Jenkins, since there has been NO media term "Pastor Pedophilia" coined at all! Jenkins theorizes that the media, proving the 'point' of the 'necessity' of sexual promiscuity, overemphasizes any instance of pedophilia found among the Catholic clergy since it can use this to criticize the entire idea of celibacy. But it is interesting that the NON Celibate Protestant ministers have a MUCH GREATER problem with it than the celibate Catholic priests!

>Jenkins' research was based on several highly respected studies and statistics. He points out that whereas sexual misconduct has always been a problem, among Catholic and non-Catholic clergy as well as among the general populace, what is new now is that the 'problem' of priest sexual abuse, constructed by the media as a result of a 'moral panic' occurring in the mid-1980's.

catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf

And now according to your logic...:
>It is a horrific thing and any system that allows (and potentially even promotes) such things should be dismantled

...all protestant churches should be burned to the ground.

Do you want me to tell you about pedophilia in eastern ''orthodoxy''? Should the ''orthodox'' Church also be DISMANTLED? Actually, should Christianity as a whole be completely destroyed because of a few demonic perverted bastards? You wouldn't mind, wouldn't you considering the fact that you're ''not very religious these days''?

>says he's Catholic
Okay.
>insults him with a meme
Hardly a meme, seeing how its a fact.
>question
Irrelevant question meant to dismiss the previous fact based on the personal belief of the person rbinging it up. A logical fallacy.
>gets defensive
Projecting, a logical fallacy. Dismissing the argument based on perceived feelings of the person bringing it up, a fallacy.
>explains his question
Question continues to be irrelevant, since the person being protestant, satanist, atheist or buddhist doesn't influence whats being argued.
>le Catholic Church should be dismantled!!1
Strawman, rephrasing the post to make it seem absurd.
>question
Both accusing the person of being someone you seem undesirable, and doing so in a mocking fashion, and doing so to dismiss their point, a logical fallacy.
>gets defensive
More projection, more fallacy.
>asks about this defensiveness
Quite literally U MAD tier shitpost.
>hurrrrrr!!!!!!
This is there you gave up.

One being a protestant doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Protestants raping children doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Protestants getting defensive doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Someone getting mad on the internet doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
You linking to catholic-convert.com doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
I am not wearing any pants right now, and I am masturbating while eating a banana with Nutella and that doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.

Learn to argue. Stop trying to strawman, deflect, project and insult people as a way to avoid their argument. It doesn't work.

>Hardly a meme, seeing how its a fact.
It is a meme and when told by a proddy it's also hypocrisy, see >Irrelevant question
It is very relevant. See above.
>Projecting
How?
>muh fallacies
Do you expect me to take you seriously or do you want to make me cringe?
>Strawman
How? This:
>It is a horrific thing and any system that allows (and potentially even promotes) such things should be dismantled
in response to the abuse cases implies what it implies. Don't play dumb.
>someone you seem undesirable
Someone who wishes to dismantle the Catholic Church? Yes.
>This is there you gave up
You did so by going full retard with this strange post

Your whole ""argument"" is that protestants do bad things, thus catholics don't.
Logic doesn't work that way.

I can rape a baby, eat it, and shit out its teeth and bones in front of the Vatican while singing Highway to Hell and that would NOT change the fact that catholic priests molest children.
Stop with this whataboutism. It doesn't matter what protestants do, that doesn't change what catholics are known to do.

>One being a protestant doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
See >Protestants raping children doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Have I claimed the contrary?
>Protestants getting defensive doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Have I claimed the contrary?
>Someone getting mad on the internet doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
Have I denied this?
>You linking to catholic-convert.com doesn't change the fact that catholic priests have been proven to rape children.
The site simply hosts that pdf document, its name is irrelevant and have I denied anything?
>Learn to argue
Learn to look up the facts before you shitpost everywhere.

>Have I claimed the contrary?
>Have I claimed the contrary?
>Have I denied this?

No, because instead of answering you just point fingers at the nearest perceived enemy.

Reason:
>Catholics molest children.
>Yes, it is a horrible thing, we should this and this...

You:
>Catholics molest children.
>Are you protestant? So do protestants. And orthadox too.

And then you accuse others of acting defensive or being sensitive.

>Your whole ""argument"" is that protestants do bad things, thus catholics don't.
So you whine about strawmanning yet you strawman yourself. Beautiful hypocrisy right there.

My point is that:
>It seems that while .2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of pedophilia, a whopping 10 percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate.
so a proddy pulling out the catholic pedo maymay is pure hypocrisy.

>that would NOT change the fact that catholic priests molest children.
That's great, have I denied this though? Stop strawmanning like a freak.

>what catholics are known to do
See:
>This is all the more interesting, notes Jenkins, since there has been NO media term "Pastor Pedophilia" coined at all! Jenkins theorizes that the media, proving the 'point' of the 'necessity' of sexual promiscuity, overemphasizes any instance of pedophilia found among the Catholic clergy since it can use this to criticize the entire idea of celibacy. But it is interesting that the NON Celibate Protestant ministers have a MUCH GREATER problem with it than the celibate Catholic priests!

>instead of answering
Except there was no question. Some proddy just meme'd at the Catholic user out of nowhere. It literally went like this:

>I'm Catholic.
>FUCKING PEDO!!!!1

Do you have shit for brains or are you le epic troll?

>b-b-b-but protestants!

Every fucking time. Nobody cares.
We are talking about catholics. How illogical are you to excuse your house burning with the neighbor burning also? Just bring a fucking hose.

>FUCKING PEDO!!!!1

" your clergy has raped over the centuries "
Fucking dumbass.

Your tone and manner are offensive an inappropriate.

See:
>As a Catholic
>Feel guilty about the millions of children your clergy has raped over the centuries

This is literally, LITERALLY, I repeat, LITERALLY the same as someone saying:
>As a white person
and receiving a reply that says:
>Feel guilty about the millions of people your race has killed over the centuries.

I'll ask again, do you have shit for brains or are you le epic troll?

My tone and manner are the result of not being able to take the other poster seriously. I have my dog next to me, and after I've explained simple logic 20 times on the screen even it is nodding in approval, yet that guy can't comprehend.

>This is literally, LITERALLY, I repeat, LITERALLY the same as *insert bad analogy*

>bad analogy
How so?

That user mentioned that he's Catholic and some proddy hypocrite told him that he should feel guily about the perverted behavior of bastards who call themselves Catholics.

I'll ask again for the third time, do you have shit for brains or are you le epic troll?

>simple logic
>that guy can't comprehend
o the irony, i am laffin

Catholic priests are leaders of their ideology, that you aren't born into and choose to enter, they are trained and devoted professionals.
Being white isn't a choice. Whites don't have leaders of white men, who are trained to be the whitest men and lead other white men by white example.

Its a very bad analogy.

>Catholic priests who rape kids are leaders/teachers of child rape
So you do have shit for brains I see.

>no true priest
I guess white men who kill aren't real white men either. And you avoided the part where they are born into it, and trained into it, and the top most devoted ones selected for these representative positions, something that has no equivalent in the "white people" analogy.
Further "white people" can murder for any number of reasons like self defense, political reasons, executing criminals, etc, while I haven't heard of much child rape for political reasons, or child rape to punish a criminal.
Also matter how many times you say "shit for brains", it will never substitute actually arguing about the point you've been avoiding for half the thread now.

Catholic priests molest children. What should be done about that? Because something should be done about that.
No, bringing up other priests from different sects to compare rape logs isn't doing something.

>they are born into it, and trained into it
What's ''it''? Raping kids?
>Catholic priests molest children
No, some (and very few) Catholic priests molest children.
>No, bringing up other priests from different sects to compare rape logs isn't doing something
What I'm doing here is exposing hypocrisy, not making excuses. Your reading comprehension is shit, it's not surprising that you have shit for brains.

You are born white, you aren't born a catholic priest.
Being white isnt a job that you have to pick and work towards, being a catholic priest is a job that you have to choose and work towards.
You aren't trained to be white, you are trained to be a catholic priest.
As a white person you arent a representative figure of the white race, as a catholic priest you are a representative figure of the catholic church.
There is such a thing as justified killing, there is no such thing as justified child rape.
The analogy is very bad.

Also you've posted how many times now, and every time I ask you to confront the issue you bring up protestants.
The answer to "what is 1+1" isnt "but 3-1 is also 2!!!!!".

>The analogy is very bad
No it isn't.

>I'm Catholic. (random Catholic person)
>Let me remind you about the sex abuse scandals!!!!!!1

>I'm white. (random white person)
>Let me remind you about genocides!!!!!!1

It's idiotic and you know it, now stop shitposting.

>let me ignore everything you said and claim otherwise

Address my points, dont drive past them.

I addressed what you said. Don't play dumb.

>innocent Catholics who were slaughtered.
>innocent catholics
>innocent

See

>I addressed what you said. Don't play dumb.
Did you? Where did you address the multiple reasons I listed for why the analogy is bad?
You didn't, you just repeated it again, in case I forgot its stupid.

>even more whataboutism
One bad thing doesn't excuse another, a thing you fail to understand.

>attacks the Catholic Church for its abuse cases
>turns a blind eye to the much more numerous abuse cases in proddy churches
>claims that the slaughtering of nearly 80,000k innocent men, women and children was justfiied because apparently they weren't innocent
You deserve to be killed.

I've done none of those thing. The only things I have attacked are child rapists and people who don't understand X being bad doesn't make Y good.

>The only things I have attacked are child rapists
No, you have attacked the Catholic Church and justified the blaming of individual Catholics for the abuse commited by a few while turning a blind eye to the non-Catholic abuse cases while also justifying the slaughtering of nearly 80,000k innocent men, women and children.

>So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.
1 Peter 2:1-3

>its okay for my representatives to rape kids, because your representatives also raped kids
>let me quote some scripture to go with that

Seek help.

>its okay for my representatives to rape kids
Strawmanning again.

Yet in all your posts you haven't addressed this once.
Your go to response is pointing out protestants do it too, or ignoring it all together.

Respond to this. Tell me how you feel about it, what actions should be taken to stop it, how should people doing it be punished, how should priests be trained and monitored to avoid it.

Also
>triggered by Scripture
Hello pseudo-Christian

>These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Matthew 15:8

Throwing scripture around for no reason and acting as if it gives your posts weight is stupid.

>you haven't addressed this once
Bait?
>Your go to response is pointing out protestants
No, I just want to point out their hypocrisy when they decide to mention abuse cases.
>Tell me how you feel about it
See
>demonic perverted bastards

So the way you feel about catholic priests raping children is "pedophilia in the orthadox and dismantle the orthadox"?
Also you AGAIN ignore half my post.

>what actions should be taken to stop it, how should people doing it be punished, how should priests be trained and monitored to avoid it
Arguments, not insults, not whataboutism. Post sensible suggestions, not attacks against other sects.

>"pedophilia in the orthadox and dismantle the orthadox"?
Why are you going full retard for no reason?
>what actions should be taken to stop it, how should people doing it be punished, how should priests be trained and monitored to avoid it
I don't know.

>I don't know.
Holy shit, 50 posts later I finally got you to admit that there is a huge problem in the catholic church that you don't know how to solve.
God is Great, Valhalla awaits, by Zeus we've made it. Thank you Satan for giving me the patience to persevere and get this far.

Now I can let you sit on it and think about it.

Daily remainder that catholic church is just a heretic cult formed and sustained by barbarians in pathetic attempt to make themselves equal to Roman empire.

>that you don't know how to solve
>you
Yes, me, as probably any other random Catholic you'd ask.
>Valhalla awaits, by Zeus we've made it. Thank you Satan for giving me the patience to persevere and get this far.
Thanks for the cringe.

All the christian sects active today are pathetic cults trying to stay relevant in a world incompatible with their doctrines.

>heretic cult
whynotcatholicism.net/view/the-early-church-was-catholic

>And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:18-19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes#1st_century
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

Nice try.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْلاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Matthew 7:15-20

Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. He was the pawn of Satan after being deceived by a false angel of light and is now in Hell.

He was deceived by a false angel of light, it was a demon, a fallen angel of deception. Satan and his workers are great mimickers and Muhammad, deceived, established a demonic cult of Allah (false-God) called Islam (meaning submission to this false-God, i.e. Satan) which he spread like wildfire by the sword convinced that it was the last revelation of God Almighty.

Islam is none other than Satan's magnum opus, which now has 1.6 billion adherents (23% of the world population) and which will probably be followed by half of the world population by 2050.

>For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

Jesus is the Christ prophesied in scripture, born of God, undeceivable.

Islam's deceptions are endless:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms

As-salaamu alaikum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatuhu, my friend.

I hope you're all doing well.

Just wanted to leave a reminder, that the gates of repentance, the gates of Jannah are open.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala lead you to the rigt path and let the flower of imān grow in your hearts.

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: When the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, began his prayer, he would exalt Allah and then say, “Verily, my prayer, my rites, my life, and my death are for Allah the Lord of the worlds. He has no partner and with this I have been commanded and I am among the Muslims. O Allah, guide me to the best deeds and the best character, for no one guides to the best of them but you, and protect me from evil deeds and evil character, for no one protects from them but you.”

عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِذَا اسْتَفْتَحَ الصَّلَاةَ كَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا مِنْ الْمُسْلِمِينَ اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي لِأَحْسَنِ الْأَعْمَالِ وَأَحْسَنِ الْأَخْلَاقِ لَا يَهْدِي لِأَحْسَنِهَا إِلَّا أَنْتَ وَقِنِي سَيِّئَ الْأَعْمَالِ وَسَيِّئَ الْأَخْلَاقِ لَا يَقِي سَيِّئَهَا إِلَّا أَنْتَ

(9) Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not!

فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَهُمُ اللَّهُ مَرَضًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْذِبُونَ

(10) In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ