Which of his documentaries is your favorite, Veeky Forums? Excited for his upcoming Vietnam War series?

Which of his documentaries is your favorite, Veeky Forums? Excited for his upcoming Vietnam War series?

I think my favorite has to either be the Prohibition one, or the Civil War. Still need to finish Jazz & the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxN4faX_hG8
youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg
youtube.com/watch?v=VjhBUKApaW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Which of his documentaries is your favorite, Veeky Forums?
None. His sentimentalising is ahistorical.

>Excited for his upcoming Vietnam War series?
God no. It will further the ignorance of RVN/DRVN/PRG/NFL politics, and ensure a complete ignorance of the PLAF, PAVN and ARVN's engagements.

If I wanted to watch "Americana, the it ain't me edition" I would put on some creedence while masturbating to Rambo 1.

How far into the series do you think it'll be until CCR is played for the first time?

I'm betting on "it ain't me" right at the beginning of the intro, every episode.

Well knowing Ken Burns he'll start in 1944 with the "OSS was democratising Vietnam from within and we betrayed them, therefore we started the Vietnam war before there was a Vietnam war, Ho Chi Minh was a democrat" bullshit.

One episode for the advisors.

So at least Episode 3.

Prepare for the deliberate and political misuse of highly political sectarian songs in order to inculcate sentimentality in US viewers who have no conception of social history.

>Be in Vietnam
>"Who killed the Kennedies" starts playing

>NFL
What did Joe Namath have to do with 'nam?

>Be in Dunkirk
>"I know we'll meet again some sunny day" starts playing

Namath was instrumental in the Southern Vietnamese Worker's Party organisation, and was critically responsible for setting up taxation in the safe areas and conscription into Provincial force battalions of the PLAF.

>Be in Baghdad
>"Let the bodies hit the floor" starts playing

Fucking Jets!

>Be at First Somme
>Wonder why it is called First Somme
>"Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait, Ni le mal tout ça m'est bien égal" starts playing

>Be in Korea
>"Through early morning fog I see" starts playing.

Anybody who dislikes his baseball documentary isn't a real American and should be banned from this website.

The Dust Bowl was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxN4faX_hG8

Civil War probably his best.

>Be in Arabia
>No music because music is haram

youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg

>Be in Egypt
>"The cockpit radio blares" starts playing

>bitch driving his car
>double haram

youtube.com/watch?v=VjhBUKApaW4

>women driving
>women attracting guys
>women speaking
TRIPLE HARAM!

Did you know that despite of death penalty for being gay in Saudi Arabia, you can easily find gay clubs everywhere?

It's funny thing all around because it'll give you more problems to go for a walk with a girl that isn't your wife than with your gay lover. You can hold your hands etc. freely because it's totally suspicious for them.

The sharia morality in Saudi Arabia is really funny, the drugs, the whores, the rivers of alcohol flowing everywhere because they believe their law works so perfectly that there's no need to enforce it.

>it's totally suspicious for them.
it's totally NOT suspicious

Yea they are pretty much covert homos.

Most things that are haram are basically things that they secretly do, its in their character as the Arabs are extremely deceitful lot.
www.rubincenter.org/2016/02/muhammad-taught-us-how-to-fight-the-islamic-state-and-early-islamic-warfare-tradition/

>enjoying ken 'montgomery' burns

Who here /battlefield/

empire of dust

My nigga.

>be in Belfast
>"Sunday Bloody Sunday" starts playing