Any Harvard/Yale/Stanford Law-fags here...

Any Harvard/Yale/Stanford Law-fags here? I fucked up my freshman year of undergrad due to depression I was going through and got 5 F's that semester. Now, I am almost done with my Sophomore year, and have had straight A's majoring in English. What are my chances of getting into a top Law School if I retake the classes and get them all to A's? (My advisor already told me that is an option, but that it would say on my transcripts I re-took the classes to get the A) My LSAT I am hopefully on my way to a 170 atleast, and I am in 2 Honor Societies as well as in 2 related clubs and have had multiple internships for local judges, lawyers, as well as policy makers. I also have over 100 hours community service.

>top
You fucked up and should have dropped out of the classes before actually receiving the F.

>that pic

we need to save the white race.

lads, listen to me. get a better job, get a house, get a white wife and have kids.

DO IT

>encouraging people to procreate
Kill yourself.

Yes I know. I wasn't even aware that was a possibility since I had online courses. Will the marked up A's be that much of a deal to admissions? They were worthless classes like sport psychology or classes I already retook and got them back up to an A.

Her hair is bleached and her tits are fake.

I want reddit to leave

doesn't matter. point still stands

fuck off you absolute cunt please kill youself

Neckbeard.

Yes, it's pretty bad. It shows you may not be responsible enough to handle the big accounts, and you may break under the stress and let the firm down. I mean if you were just going for being a paralegal, sure, not a problem. Partner track? You're going to really have to prove yourself as an associate.

Just piggybacking off this thread. Could any other lawfags give me some tips and advice for law school? In final year highschool (18) and that's what I'm kind of shooting for.

We should probably chill for a bit though.

and which parts of the world do you think have the issue of overpopulation?
the answer is for the most part not the white countries user.

We're getting outbreeded by the coloreds

see

immigrant families have more children on average than white families

>ignorant families

>Ivy League Law School
>HOPEFULLY 170
you're delusional if you think you could get into a top 20 school unless your some kind of transnigger. anyway law is an massively over saturated field atm.

you're absolutely retarded. you realize that white populations are stagnant or decreasing?

overpopulation is an african/asian/latin america problem. If you want to save the world from overpopulation devote your life to spreading bc in the third world.

Overpopulation is a myth

Great insight.

>The human species doesn't count as one large population in the modern world? especially in regards to it's impact on nature?