ITT: genuine historical autists

Other urls found in this thread:

johndbarry.com/2011/09/editing-the-declaration-of-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJU5wUK_loE&index=11&list=PLDA2BC5E785D495AB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean by "genuine historical autist"?

Wasn't there a Swedish king who was autistic?

Historial figures who almost certainly had some level of autism

A subtle attempt at a Charles II of Spain thread eh?

Adolf Hitler.

Leni Riefenstahl.

Ayn Rand.

Steve Jobs.

Bill Gates.

Akhenaten.

Howard Hughes.

David Foster Wallace.

>implying genius and autism are the same

How he fuck did he imply that?

Ironic that you accuse him of fallacious thinking while you yourself being oblivious to your own fallacious thinking.

Also, "genius" is not a psychoneurological condition as autism is, so your dichotomy is not only incorrect, but senseless.

Kant

>Wittgenstein
>genius

Threadly reminder that swedish autism is one of the greatest forces on this gudsförgätna earth

I'm pretty sure Louis XIV had autism

Listening to the description of the editing of the Declaration of Independence is hilarious.

Link?

johndbarry.com/2011/09/editing-the-declaration-of-independence/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJU5wUK_loE&index=11&list=PLDA2BC5E785D495AB

I can't find the indepth description I read once but it basically amounts to Jefferson submits a first draft thats full of horrible handwriting and contradiction. When they start to edit it Jefferson starts sulking and it gets so bad that they send Franklin over to try and cheer him up.

That's actually hilarious
Comedy skit when

He was literally retarded, not autistic

>Every single person in this country must follow the rules that I've made up in my head to the letter. I literally cannot stand the slighest deviation from these rules and will explode into long diatribes about virtue and liberty that nobody wants to hear. All who don't do as I do are traitors and monarchists and must be executed, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It's a miracle this clown lasted as long as he did.

Enoch Powell had Aspergers, I believe.

Please excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your definition of "god" differs wildly from my own. I am also of the belief that the Vatican is corrupt and therefore should not receive our support. I will now engage in petty squabbles so my vision of an abstract concept becomes the most relevant.

>There is but one word in this paper which I approved, and that is the word Congress.’

>I am also of the belief that the Vatican is corrupt
He probably heard a story about Priests fucking children

Literally OPs pic, Karl XII

Claudius

Kellogg.

Autism is a modern disease

The way he went about fiddling with his Monticello was another sign

His portrayal in the miniseries John Adams was... something else.

Didn't this guy have the same autism genes?

union with saxony was suck fucking disaster for Poland.

fuck saxon retards

Belisarius was a cuck not an autist

>Belisarius was a cuck
proofs?

>Implying Robespierre did anything wrong
There's a direct correlation between blood letting and successfully carrying through a revolution in history.

It's so kek seeing him in interviews in old age with the crowd giving him grief. He's just like "err no U"

Procopious, go home and serve Justinian like a good subject

he was playing with toy soldiers up to his death. it was his favorite past time. he hid them under the bed and played at night.

>Still lose so hard you drop out from regional politics

Pretty sure Basil II was seriously autistic. Also Diocletian too, as well.

He fought til the bitter end, the absolute madman

>The first neet

>Leni Riefenstahl.
She went from filming the greatest documentary of all time to fucking a nigger.

Modern tragedy.

Not poster, but I did stumble across an article that is working from Simon Baron-Cohens theory of aspergers which basically states that they lack a theory of mind, i.e. cant comprehend that others think and feel differently than they do. From this they attempted to convey that the two main works of Wittgenstein was that his work on language was all to do because he was an autist which is more prominent in his Tractatus and slowly becomes undone in the PI. I came across it years ago, the article was quite brief, it didn't delve into his work too much either. Personally, I didn't fully agree with it because it seemed to want to make their own psychological theory subsume a philosophy which I think is a little more profound and intricate than they gave in the article. The idea that an individuals psychological disposition is always overwhelmingly present in their work would seem to imply that in order for that to be the case anyone who understands or appreciates with their work would also have to be a bit of an autist, which I don't think is the case. But make of that what you will.

And the first shitposter.

>murders and hacks 2 random people into pieces with a katana.

Did he had some sort of metabolic disease? Or was pure A E S T H E T I C S

Its literally the thinest guy i have seen on painting

all European men are sickly and frail

Wilhelm "autistic manchild" the second.

Came here to post this

I can't blame the guy.
I'm addicted to Total War myself.

He also chose to dedicate his life to ending slavery on a literal whim, the men he killed were literally just Southern, no connection to slavery, and he invaded Harper's Ferry with fucking pikes.

The guy was straight crazy.

Fucking Willy
Literal Autism

Talking to an Austrian Ambassador at the hunt he said this thinking it would be a compliment to the Austrian
"How i love the German part of your Empire. I cant wait until the rest collapses and the Reich can absorb it"

>falling for Procopius's shitposts