Why do men like war?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=156_1440945862
youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't

why do fags like anime?

It's part of our nature.

1. It gets them something (if they're the ones waging the war)
2. They've been told that it's sweet and fitting to die for their country
Seems pretty straightforward desu

most people don't want war, but they aren't violently against it either.

Men like fighting, and we like to fight because of the group dominance dynamics we evolved

War/peace binary opposition, Mr. Derrida never figured out how to deconstruct that one

Are you sure?

liveleak.com/view?i=156_1440945862

how is this proof of anything

lol.

look at how much fun they are having

again, how is this proof of anything

Friends, I like war. No, friends, I love war! I love holocausts. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats. Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.

>Dulce et Decorum est

Hirano get your ass back to making that Drifters anime.

stfu you little bitch. The most popular videogames are shooters. The most popular blockbusters are action movies. The most popular historical figures are generals.

Generally, they don't. But some like war a lot and many don't hate it. War gives them purpose, a feeling of transcendence, and a lot of visceral excitement. Also most soldiers have positive memories about winning, because statically the losers are less likely to be around to communicate their anguish.

and when the draft comes, men will do almost anything to dodge it

lol, not true at all.

Reminder that the majority of soldiers in Vietnam were volunteers.

"Men love war and old men love it in them"

youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

they don't volunteer because they like war, they volunteer because of patriotism, benefits, having dead-end futures, etc.

Some might say it's the only true state

Why do women like drama?

Gets us away from women for a while.

Why are you a bigot?