The Great Emu War

Did this shit really happen Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/18516559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pest control is not a war

Then wtf was world war 2

rest in sphagetti
never forgetti

Yes.

The Great Emu War was basically a slave revolt by the Australians in an attempt to gain control over Australia from the Emus. Even though the Emus lost majority of their technology and their Emu Confederation was weakened from the Finno-Korean Hyper War, the Emus still displayed massive control over Australia.

The revolt was set up by members of the Free Australian League within the Australian government, a puppet government of the Emu Confederation who it uses to have relationship with world powers and Britian in order to have Australian Nationalism and rise up from slavery from the Emus.

The Emus lost over 2000 men in the revolt, but still won. Australia still remains a puppet government to the Emu Confederation.

t. Finnish Empire & Emu Confederation Historian

they got raped anally

Oh ho ho ho. So funny. So clever.

No, not really. This shit stopped being funny a long time ago. I guess you didn't get the message

Clear signs of the after effects of autism rays and you're too in denial to believe your people have lost so much. I'm feel sorry for you.

How does it feel to have actual autism?

*Tips abo skull

Emufag detected

>finno-korean hyper war autists have stripped the fun from the emu war as well
rip

That man is a god dam hero.

Will Australia ever get reparations from the war crimes the Emus committed against Australian populace?

Underrated

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War#Aftermath

There has been wars with less bullets and military deployment.

Also the birds won.

>implying war is ever fun

Australian stop being butthurt you lost the war your Emu master might hear you typing.

This fucking article.

>The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw

I'm going to need a second Ph.D, to understand this behavior.

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/18516559

Australian article describing the war.

Everything I find on this is gold.

It's the thirties. Rise of fascism, militarization of civil speech, the idea that the state can solve all big problems with the right measures etc.
Just look at FDRs speeches on the New Deal.

They think the foot and leg are the neck and head of another emu.

I was talking about the video of the guy pedaling upside to attract the emus, I'll categorize that as acceptable aussie behavior only because of the war.

But your points are really interesting, the aussies have a different relantionship with their nature, they expect them to go apeshit on them, and they are man enough to concede defeat.

You could never do something like this on modern times, you could never justify sending the army to attack a pack of birds.

Emus, burned my home and raped my granny, never forgive or forget.