Post your religious beliefs,country of birth and which country you are in at the time

Post your religious beliefs,country of birth and which country you are in at the time.

For me it's
>Sufi Islam
>Born in Punjab,Pakistan
>In Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpUfjkHx7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=UHXigAFWiEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Im9ReKhoN4o
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=QNNdfrcgQDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Post your religious beliefs
Agnostic Atheist

>country of birth
Ireland

>and which country you are in at the time.
USA

>Agnostic Atheist
>Born in USA, Commiefornia (San Francisco) (grew up primarily in Iowa and New York in addition to some international travel)
>Inna New York right now.

>religion
none
>birth
Murka
>current
Murka

>about to try to join the catholic church
>born in france
>living in france

Zoroastrian convert from Judaism
Born in UK
Live in Hong Kong

Are you the guy who keeps posting La Mort de Moïse

Agnostic/Catholic

U.S. of A for both

>Salafi

>Born in USA

>Living in Syria

So did you move to Syria or were you just born in USA

>no religion
>Bavaria
>Germany

Zoroastrian
Murica
Murica

>sufi islam
Living in Pakistan, do you fear getting slaghtered by sunni extremists?

Oh God that sounds so wrong.
I'm working for a UN refugee camp for Kurdish Civilians.

He pretends to be ISIS member.

>Sunni Islam, highly secularized
>Balkh, Afghanistan
>Currently in the UK for studies but will leave towards the US next year

>Post your religious beliefs
Agnostic Atheist

>country of birth
France

>and which country you are in at the time.
France

Atheist
Russia
Russia

>I'm working for a UN refugee camp for Kurdish Civilians.
How did you get that job?

Seconding this

>double double dubs

Agnostic Atheist
US
US

Buahahahahahahah!
My whole family is Sunni and they all give me a vibe that they think it's just a phase but still Punjabite sufi poets like Waris Shah and Bulleh Shah are quite respected so I got that going for me.

Wait, so the Taliban stuff isn't that bad up there

>agnostic atheist
How many times do we need to tel you this is not a thing for you to stop identifying with some special snowflake "belief".

I left as a 8 year old actually. It's still pretty bad, but better than before the US invasion.

From what I've been told, my parents both had a comfy life before the Soviet invasion, but my father's side was completely ravaged by that war (he had 3 brothers and he is the only one who survived that war). My mother's side of the family also got fucked up but to a lesser extent (probably because none of them joined the resistance).

bait

Okay,I am sorry for them

I also lost one uncle on my father's side to the Taliban.He was serving in the North.Still, I guess I am lucky as most of the Punjab is safe from the Taliban.

>belief
Agnostic Atheist
>Country of Birth (and upbringing)
Trinidad & Tobago
>Current Residence
Canada

How do you feel about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LpUfjkHx7iw

>Religious Beliefs
Islam
follow the sunnah of the Prophet(saw)
>personal shoutout to the NSA

>Country of Birth
USA

>Country I'm in right now
USA
Why would I leave? Besides actually liking my country I doubt I could take a vacation without the CIA re-routing my destination for an all expenses paid vacation to Guantanamo.

Not OP but, I don't think Sufism is what you think it is. Sufis are people who devout their lives to God essentially living their lives in a constant state of zikr (remembrance of God).

They're usually respected by the large society around them.

They think Sufism is to Islam what Mormonism is to Christianity. They don't actually understand how it fits into society.

>Agnostic
>Born in Sweden
>Still in Sweden

What else is there to say

Thanks m8, hope it stays that way.
Ahmadiyya are to Islam what Mormons are to Christianity I'd say. Except Mormonism is way crazier.

How's the Swedish caliphate treating you?

Don't know what it means
But according to my research it is the remix of a traditional Andaulasian Poem in the honour of the Prophet.

>How do you feel about this
Pretty shitty remix desu senpai. Not even good trap. Not even trap at all.

The original nasheed is pretty dank. English translation just for you
youtube.com/watch?v=UHXigAFWiEU

Here, just for you, actual trap music
youtube.com/watch?v=Im9ReKhoN4o

Ahmadiyya are based though, and Mormons are scum.

Yup Ahmaddis are more like the Mormons of Islam except for what you said. Sufis are more like hippies. Half of sufi poetry is about homosexuality and/or wine(they are used as ways of expressing love and thanks to Allah)

Wipe your tears swedebro. You're the sacrificial lamb upon the pyre of regressive leftism used to light the torch of homogeneity and constructive nationalism.

Have you seen the TV series from where the Ali gif you posted is from. I recommend it. It's quite based

Syrianon answer this pls.

>Ahmadiyya are to Islam what Mormons are to Christianity desu
I grew up around Mormons and have read the Book of Mormon. Tbh the difference is greater than Ahmadiyya to Islam. I'd say it's more like the Druze to Islam.
Nice people though, really nothing personal against Mormons.

Yeah the whole Umar series was dank. Really good production quality.

Yeah I think it's just that everyone on set was being overly careful not to offend any sect as they were already showing the faces of the Rashidun Caliphs and ended up creating a dank storyline.

Still the battle scenes were quite nice

I worked for the UN and was transfered

>I worked for the UN and was transfered
Thanks. I want to get into that line of work and have no idea how.

Who'd you piss off?

glad you fucked off, DON'T COME BACK
why so many push over shit skins moving to white countries, why are you all incapable of making your own countries better, the people are the overwhelming majority, grow a pair and fight back why do we have to lower our wages to accommodate you faggots

Agnostic
Italy
Italy

>Zoroastrian convert from Judaism
did you get married or was it spontaneous?

Personally, it's not worth trying. I'm not interested in sorting through 1000+ years of cultural bullshit.

I work, I pay taxes, I'm not driving down anyone's wage or sucking up any benefits. Just let me fuck your women in peace.

Don't worry lad, we're not competing against each other in the job market. You earning less for cleaning public restrooms has nothing to do with me.

>atheism
>United States

I don;t give a shit what anyone believes. When people ask, I tell them I'm Christian but just not really into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Diversity destroys cultures, and there will come a time when the whites will fight back and much like the Jews you will all be gassed, plus Muslims shit skins hardly ever marry out of their own race, and have fun driving my TAXI's until doomsday comes

>Diversity destroys...
Greece was destroyed because of Hellenism and Venice left in ashes because of the influence it encountered through trade.

>will come a time when the whites will fight back
Man, such a persecution complex. Just like BLM.

>muslims
Not mauxsleum

>Taxi
Lyft is better. You should think about upgrading.

>Sunni Islam
>born in U.S.
>From Afghanistan

did you watch the video, you can't just give different examples
I don't need a persecution complex, nationalism is on the rise in Europe, your time will come
the rest is just banter

you need a stronger argument for your use, because right now you appear to be a useless race with no positives only negatives

>Religious Beliefs
Agnostic.Fascinated by Christianity at the moment.
>Birthplace
Born in Gravesend, United Kingdom
>Country
Currently in Sudan

What you doing in Sudan amigo?

University.

>Orthodox Christian
>Puerto Varas, Chile
>Santiago, Chile

Deism
Canada
Canada

I think this
belongs to you

Diversity doesn't destroy anything. France, Russia, HRE etc used to be diverse as fuck and until recently nobody cared.

You're probably thinking of the SJW concept of diversity which means "WE NEED TO IMPORT A BOATLOAD OF SHITSKINS." That's not real, organic diversity and shouldn't count.

>University.
kewl

>Atheist, but culturally Lutheran Christian
>Born in Copenhagen, Denmark
>Currently live in Sweden

Christian, currently in doubt mostly due to muh pagan dead ancestors and eternal hell fire.

Sweden

Sweden

What are you studying in Sudan?

Medicine

>used to be diverse as fuck

can't find one higher than pic related, but Immigration is WAY higher now, what have we seen come from this, rise of Nationalism, the expulsion of all the major Jewish communities who have fled to Israel, destruction of French culture and identity, and now that the right is rapidly growing, nationalism is going to be in Europe again, and all because mehmit and his father had to invite all his friends and family from every sand village in the middle east to invade Europe, so thanks a fucking bunch
youtube.com/watch?v=QNNdfrcgQDY

Diversity =/= immigration for fuck's sake. Two different things.

Medieval Hungary had Hungarians, Germans, Slovaks, Croatians, Jews, Romanians, Ukrainians etc, that's diversity.

Please be a Nubologist

catholic

canada

canada

>and there will come a time when the whites will fight back

Literally no one cares outside of your social citcles and 'communities'. There's more important things to worry about for most people. You should try getting out more. Maybe you need a hug.

This

Post-French revolution, extreme WE WUZ nationalism and centralization that led to the birth of modern nation-States killed cultural diversity all around the world.

>mfw no more hellenic culture in Afghanistan, Alexandria, Anatolia

what are you talking about Europe is largely Homogeneous, and I wouldn't mention Jews, that is an argument against what you are trying to prove
again, the right is rising in Europe, move aside you are not welcome, and I would never hug you, you probably smell of curry

Ki haal a bandeya

>what are you talking about Europe is largely Homogeneous

You're an American aren't you? "European" is not an ethnicity.

>UK is somehow more homogenous than Spain

Shit map

I'm a European and that is not what the map is saying, put your glasses on and look at the countries in Europe and the index on the bottom right

>agnostic
>USA (Indiana)
>USA (Indiana)

Islands always are, look at Japan

*left

Things used to be rather different before the French revolution.

Japan isn't importing hordes of Pakis, niggers and Poles like the UK.

I believe is this way.

>Catholicism
>Rhode Island, USA
>Rhode Island, USA
I've heard that Rhode Island is the most Catholic state in the US per capita

France is only homogenous because it was homogenized from the top down. Bretons, Normans, Occitans etc got assimilated and are now known only as "French".

I love you guys argument against the right wing on this website, BACK TO /POL, why are you all incapable of putting a decent argument together

I believe that has nothing to do with my argument. Japan is homogenous. Britain is not.

>Rhode Island

Meme state, might as well be a city state.

the British ethnicity is mate, you don't count immigrants, that would make to whole point of the map pointless

>UK is somehow more homogenous than Spain
It is though. Catalans, Valencians, Basques, Galicians etc. are a much higher percentage than Scots, Welsh and Irish

>Country of Birth
USA
>Country of parents birth
USA
>Country of grandparents birth
USA

See the problem with that m80? This is my country. I'm white by american standards, most people I come across never even find out.

>Agnostic
>Ireland
>Ireland
haven't ever read anything in-depth on any religions, gonna dive into Augustine, Aquinas and all the lads during the summer though
anyone have any recommendations?

the fuck are you on about, if every generation of you family is from the USA and you can trace them back to Europe then you are white by everyone's standards, I don't know what you are trying to prove

Rhode Island is one of those small semi-mythical places for me like Timbuktu or Inuit villages. People tell me it exists, I've seen pictures, but I've yet to meet anyone whos actually seen it themselves.

My sister's been to Rhode Island, she says they talk funny.

Hey user, tell me your address. We can discuss Sufi Islam together.

:)