Historically, why have Russian women been so wildly beautiful?

Historically, why have Russian women been so wildly beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=gEhrnp5SoVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10985523/Why-do-British-French-and-German-men-love-Spanish-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone post the relevant polandball.

In the mid 13th century, the Mongols swept through and occupied Russia. All the women that weren't good looking enough to make rape toys were killed.

The Russians continued their subservience to various Mongol polities for the next 300 odd years, continuing the artificial selection process.

>soviet girl
She's spanish

It's Germanics and by extension protestants that are ugly.

If you still don't know why is it check where the witch burnings were the most intense.

That girl in OP's pic does not look Slavic to me.

t. Slav

If that's true why are Swedish women seen as extremely beautiful?

Also

>Anglo-Saxons
>Germanic

lel

>If that's true why are Swedish women seen as extremely beautiful?
You've never been there.
Swedish women aren't really beautiful(muslim memes aside). You can cherrypick the best ones with enormously attractive, classical features, but majority of them look like you'd put that "classical" face into photoshop and stretch it here and there randomly.

Same applies to all nordics.

>Swedish women aren't really beautiful(muslim memes aside). You can cherrypick the best ones with enormously attractive, classical features, but majority of them look like you'd put that "classical" face into photoshop and stretch it here and there randomly.
I forgot to add - that ends up in them looking like they're disfigured or something.

I prefer Russian men. They are husbando-tier.

Pic-related, would follow in exile to Constantinople

witch burnings in Britain are a meme and Germanics are considered the most attractive people in the world. The most famous stars in Hollywood and the music industry are often germanic.

Anglo-Saxons were Germanic in every sense of the word?

Most of those "Germanic" stars in Hollywood are Americans who have very mixed ancestries.

Also, Anglo-Saxons in Britain only contributed like ~25% to the overall gene pool in England. They're hardly Germanic aside from the language.

>witch burnings in Britain are a meme
British are an exception. They've probably bred purposely to achieve the ugliest possible look as an "ironic" joke.
>Germanics are considered the most attractive people in the world.
t. German
>The most famous stars in Hollywood and the music industry are often germanic.
Majority of them are from mixed background.

Typical Germanic features are enormously masculine, which is why most Germanic women look like shit.

confirmed for knowing fuck all about the Anglo-Saxons. Their culture, legal systems, buildings, weapons, art, clothing was all germanic. At the time they would have contributed 40-60% of the British gene pool but its since been eclipsed by other contributions and also they were already close to Britons in terms of genetics because they all shared the same heritage of ice age hunter-gatherers.

I'm pretty sure that that user was talking about Anglo-Saxon contributions to modern England, not whether or not the Anglo-Saxons were Germanic.

And given that the Norman invasion had a negligible genetic impact, I would hazard that the Anglo-saxon overall genetic impact was probably pretty similar in 950 as it is today.

They only photograph and videotape the pretty ones

t. Englishman with 20% Germanic DNA

No.
Germans are butifel.

>Germanics are considered the most attractive people in the world.

kek, time to stop drinking the /pol/aid jew

>Anglo-Saxon contributions to modern England

The Anglo-Saxon contributions to modern England were germanic! They introduced germanic technology like grubenhaus, pattern welding, cloisonne, schlackenklotz smelting etc. They introduced a germanic language and legal system which formed the basis of our legal syste which is a lynchpin of British identity. They built germanic style churches which set the precedent for all British churches that followed. Its pretty fucking obvious that the anglo-saxon contribution to Britain was its germanic influence.

>Anglo-Saxon impact was probably pretty similar in 950 as it is today

Right so no other groups have immigrated into Britain since 950? Christ you are retarded. It would have been a major genetic contribution (though they settled in Britain across the fifth century AD not 950).

t.butthurt non-Anglo/germanic. British/germanic men and women are regarded as the most attractive in the world look at models/actors and even British royalty.

>British/germanic men and women are regarded as the most attractive in the world look at models/actors and even British royalty.

I guess there is this stereotype, but it falls apart when you consider the stereotypes of British and Germans who aren't seen as particularly attractive, and they're the two most numerous "Germanic" groups.

>the most attractive, look at british royalty

>British/germanic men and women are regarded as the most attractive in the world
Literally no one considers the English to be but the ugliest people in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws

Except Protestantism was basically just an ideological export, while most German-speaking regions remained heavily, heavily Catholic.

English women are literally considered the ugliest on the planet. English men are fine but only the upper class ones, the rest looks like utter dogshit.

>English women are literally considered the ugliest on the planet
[Source needed]

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

So, how does one come back from being told like that?

>all Slavs look the same

Hello memester, it's a language group

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Read the Telegraph one, you desperate Eternal Anglo.
Fucking delusional eternal Anglo.

Sean Connery, Michael Caine, Mick Jagger and Daniel Craig are all working class. As for British women a lot of the cats of GoT are British and are considered extremely attractive never mind anything else. Christ it feels good to be a Britfag.

cast*

>As for British women a lot of the cats of GoT are British and are considered extremely attractive

top lel

They had loads of money, looked all over the country, and the best they could find was this.

You are impossible to convince. You are delusional. You are an eternal anglo.

>Bongs going into damage control mode this hard

>Bongs going into damage control
>not the niggers who can't claim the same great heritage, god tier genetics, intelligence, wealth, history and beautiful women.

Yeah sure pedro.

I'm an American with German and Norwegian heritage, you have nothing on me. Everything about my heritage, genetics, and culture is superior to yours in every single way.

m8. I'm Irish and I'm speaking from a position of familiarity as your closest neighbour and humility as the only nation uglier than you. British people are ugly, there's no point denying it.

>Anglos
>beautiful women

>live in a 40% non white country with bad unemployment, huge national debt and an upcoming political crisis

American culture isn't superior to anything and germans and norwegians have accomplished fuck all.

I'm not saying literally every person is obviously not but go to India/China/Middle east/Africa and their standard of beauty is often based around british (and germanic) looks. Irish people are often considered attractive as well and Irish slaves were the most expensive in the Roman Empire.

telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10985523/Why-do-British-French-and-German-men-love-Spanish-women.html

Dude JUST.

>Read the Telegraph one, you desperate Eternal Anglo.
>Fucking delusional eternal Anglo.
I'm laughing at the anglo for being bantzed into oblivion you mong

Survivorship bias.

People don't film ugly girls and when they do you don't remember it.

>coming from someone who's capital city's most popular name is Muhammad, who's nation gun cucked them, and about to get butterknives outlawed because knives are scary, who has to have a TV license and pay a TV tax...

Need I go on?

Time to take your medicine gramps, your empire is long gone.

prince charles is a gorgeous memester

She's Spanish.