What are the best documentaries on the Yugoslav Wars?

What are the best documentaries on the Yugoslav Wars?

Bump

remember that part where montenegro was supposed to vote with slobo but the dude backstabbed him? good shit

Why is he holding a tiger?

Because he's a war criminal.

Because Arkan's Tigers

to kill bosniaks

Because the balkans je srbija

Turbo-Folk lyrics

Help me out here.

Was Serbia in the wrong? We learn nothing of this NATO campaign in school.

The Death of Yugoslavia, it's from the BBC.

yeah, but don't expect to hear that on Veeky Forums, home of edgy contrarians

Over a ten year period, they started no less than 4 wars, committed serious atrocities in three of them, and lost all of them.

Of course, they're slavs, so of course they have the art of the victim complex nailed down perfectly.

>perfectly

Jews have it nailed down perfectly, Serbs don't because literally nobody has sympathy for them, apart from edgy kids.

"The Death of Yugoslavia", a BBC documentary. It's on youtube i think

Yeah, but the Jews actually had people fuck with them.

this.

One of the best war documentaries I've ever seen.

I'm reading Yugoslavia: Death of a Nation and it's interesting shit.

The Nazis tried killing off the slavs, and used the muslim minority in Yugoslavia to form anti-partisan SS units. And the Mongols and Ottomans tried fucking Russia and Serbia.

Dream on, buddy.

Me on the right

Sure they did alot of wrongs, but they were not only oppressors. Alot of Serbian civilians were killed and raped by Bosnians, Croats or whatever (I can't recall) so if you wanna see it out of the eyes of an Serb I'd say they were just defending their country. Not claiming this is the right view on it or anything, so you lot dont bother to argue with me.

I wasn't serious you bloody doofus we're on Veeky Forums, I am not even bloody Serbian.

Based Adolf called the croats aryan and now they gotten in over their heads.

>commits genocide
>was serbia in the wrong?

>Implying the serbs weren't brutally shat on themselves not mentioning what the croats did to them in WW2
>war sucks the world sucks everyone is a douchebag anyway

What´s that mean