Why don't you guys like these borders??

Why don't you guys like these borders??

Because Belgium exists

something something rightful clay

Russia has no right to half of that land.

because there are better borders

Germany, Hungary, and Poland are disgusting but everything else is k desu

>serbia

Muh Reich

If Veeky Forums had its way, Europe would have Africa tier borders

Just get rid of Germany and it's fine.

>Belguim
>Russian exclave in Prussia
>Romania and Moldova both existing
>that mess in the Balkans
>"Belarus"

asperger

Because Americans don't have any idea how Europe works

>Åland
>Belgium
>Balkans
>No German blob
>Moldova
>Gr0ssTurkey
>Russia this large
>Israel

>Estonia
>free

fuck that

why isn't kosovo labeled?

What the fuck did you do to Ireland

this kills the cartographer

>British Ulster
>French Elsass-Lorithingen
>Belgium exists
>Polish Prussia and Silesia
>Austria exists
>Romanian Transylvania
>Turkish Constantinople
>Ukranian Crimea and Novorossiya

>Belgium
>Turkey

Mostly that.
Have a map

Looks like some one took a shit on the map where the ottomans and A-H used to be. Also obivious retardation like separate moldova-romania and italy-istria

Trst je naš!

Great motherland of Transnistria is not separate state from Moldovan kidney farmers

half of Ukraine must be Russian.

>>French Elsass-Lorithingen

Don't even try Hans.

Andorra, Monaco and other micro "nations" are the worst thing about that map.

Cuz they don't look like this

>Not liking micronations
Pleb detected

Bring back Aragon and Burgundy Y/N?

>Aragon
Sure
>Burgundy
Which borders?

> Thinking that micro nations aren't fucking useless.
You piece of Catholic shit

>Aragon
No. It would stand inway of glorious Catalonia!
> Burgundy
No. It would be like creating another Belgium.

at least the southern part since the northern areas of burgundy would overlap with a lot of other countries.

>Ulster somehow still English
Otherwise, fantastic work. I especially appreciate Anarchist Ukraine, the Middle East, and Wallachia.

Holy shit, you madman. Is that really Trebizond?

10/10, bonus points if it's still ruled by the Megas Komnenoi.

No it's greater Armenia

Moravia and Bohemia divided? You monster!

because these are better

ITT: triggered prussiapro faggots

Stay butthurt, we're not going anywhere.

>get leipzig, dresden, AND vienna
yes

The most common stupid shit I've seen in autistic threads like this:

>Transylvania going back to Hungary
I'm sure the 70-80% Romanian population there will just go with this, sure.
>Hungarian enclave in Transylvania
All enclaves end up being fucked and poor. Maybe you just hate Hungarians?
>Istanbul going back to the Greeks
15 million Muslims moving to 10 million-stronk orthodox Greece? No biggie, especially if you add the highly populated Marmaris Sea area
>Redrawing on the Balkans
4 civil wars in Yugoslavia were not enough I guess
>Galicia going to Portugal
They've been separated for so long, they are literally different people by now. The langauge spoken in Vigo and La Coruna is closer to Madrid than to Porto
>Occitania
That's fucking stupid as fuck. Les Langues d'Oc are long dead, and even if they weren't, Occitania wasn't a widely accepted concept and never will be
>Giving Germany Sudetenland/Prussia/Pommerania/The Baltics
Yeah, let's give the Germans those places where almost no German minority exists anymore. I'm sure they're ready to integrate 10 million non-speakers along with the T*rks and Syrians
>Independent Trebizond/Cilicia/Wales/Sardinia/Corsica/Moravia
Fucking why? Who wants that? The people there don't want that, let it go amerilard
>Giving Russia more clay
Fist, Russia has to gib clay to the Dagestani, Chechens, etc.
>Dismantling Switzerland/Austria/Belgium
This is definite proof of Americuck retardation. Those countries have been in place for so long, and besides a few faggots, nobody had any complaints. Unless you're an Americuck who thinks "lel Belgium made by Brits", "Austria to Germany" "Swiss not a country" when the former 2 are older than yours.

The only things even remotely feasible are independent Catalona, Basque Country and Ulster going back to Ireland(although I'd rather leave those lads be, they seem to have chilled out). Stop this faggotry

>I'm sure the 70-80% Romanian population there will just go with this, sure.
>15 million Muslims moving to 10 million-stronk orthodox Greece? No biggie, especially if you add the highly populated Marmaris Sea area
>Yeah, let's give the Germans those places where almost no German minority exists anymore. I'm sure they're ready to integrate 10 million non-speakers along with the T*rks and Syrians
What is ethnic cleansing and deportations?

Russia shouldn't have a good deal of that land, but the irony is that the populace on stolen land is so fucked and poor rant countries like Finland don't even want their land back anymore.

Also, there's a very significant Hungarian minority in Romania. A good chunk of Western Romania is part of the Pannonian basin, which is historically Hungarian and was only taken from us because we were bad and it made Anglo and French cock hard knowing that they'd be fucking over Eastern Europeans a bit more.

That being said, I don't think I'd actually want that land to be taken back. There's a lot of Romanians on it now, and I would prefer an Eastern Europe that gets along and cares more for the future than the past.

>very significant
7%. So hardly

>Dagestani
First you have to know there is no such thing as Dagestani ethnicy, Dagestan is just geographical region

t.don't know Russian history

And a cultural melting pot, like most of the Caucasus region(which is the most linguistically diverse place on Earth). Still, they'd be better off solo

The best, cleanest and most beautiful borders that Europe ever had and ever will have until the second Age of Imperialism comes about are the borders on the eve of WW1.