What does a serial killer do after he's never found?

What does a serial killer do after he's never found?

Top kek m9

He just suspended his presidential campaign though.

Drive your cab

Become a lumberjack

How much you wanna bet that this guy made this thread and replied to his own thread to make that funny gag.

It took 30 seconds for the first guy to answer on a rather slow board, so..

guess I won the bet

Probably die
Serial Killers don't tend to just stop, famous uncaught Serial Killers like the Zodiac Killer probably died and hence stopped killing

some do
psychopaths tend to murder not because they enjoy it but because they want to rech a certain goal.
then they stop

the meme of a face collecting serialkiller is so wrong

how is this his lmao

Eat the evidence

what static goal could they have? If they think they've diagnosed some problem in the world and need to amend it, then they have no reason to stop entirely - maybe slow down, but they're not going to go straight forever

How did this meme even get started with Ted Cruz being the Zodiac Killer? Ted killed people before he was born?

>What does a serial killer do after he's never found?

He dies and goes to hell. Justice served.

Certainly not do what this guy did.

laugh and laugh and laugh and

>Serial Killers don't tend to just stop
Actually, they do. From the ones that have been caught, we know that they often slow down if not stop altogether with age, especially if they marry and/or have kids.

he dies

Ted's father was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Murder runs in the family.

I've always wondered what happened to Jack The Ripper.

Have a heart attack and die.

Say they dindu nuffin.

probably be really sad, since nobody cared enough to find them.

Eat more cereal

You can't make this joke you motherfucker, he used the right word.

YOU HEAR ME FAGGOT?! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS LAMEASS JOKE.

The Zodiac Killer was mentally insane and believed all the people he killed would serve him in the afterlife, he might have thought he had enough slaves.
But then again, the letters might have been intentionally fucking with the police and he was just a bored spree killer

>Zodiac Killer
>probably died

this guy
>be me, btk
>serial killer
>inspired by zodiac i start writing letters to police
>i'm so careful, they'll never catch me
>get more and more brazen
>not that good at technology, though
>that's alright, i'll ask my friends the police
>is this floppy disk i'm gonna send you guys with more taunts on it going to be traceable
>"no" say police
>it totally is and i get caught
>how could they lie

Vacation in Venice

How can someone live in constant fear of being caught?

>fear

Just think, there's going to be a sudden, seemingly unexplained rise in interest in the Zodiac Killer cold case because some frogposter noticed that Ted Cruz looks like him, and in five months some random anons will have somehow figured it all out. Then 3 years after that there'll be a new Ken Burns documentary out on HBO.