Can science explain the meaning of life?!

Can science explain the meaning of life?!
I think that is impossible to science, only religion can explain the meaning of life

there is no meaning senpai

It's called "abiogensis" you idiot.
Stop presuming things.
Learn how logic works.
First: you look things up.
Then you ask questions.
You don't shoot your mouth off.
You're an idiot.

Religion can't either. Life is inherently meaningless and left to be filled in by the individual.

There is no reason why life must have meaning and science is not trying to change that. Science works because it bypasses most of that bullshit.

Abiogenesis isn't 'the meaning of life' and no one has actually discovered abiogenesis yet.

I'm not religious btw but you are talking shit.

It was implies that there is no meaning.
Abiouness states it just happens.
And you don't "need the foot" to prove it, you just need "footprints", which we have.

Complex amino acids and proteins have spontaneously linked.

The question was about science, and science doesn't tackle meaning so the question was a pointless question.
You can shoehorn it into Ontology, maybe.

But obviously you havent studies all of this or I would have had to educate you on all of it.

You should know at least 30 *Main* Fields of Science and Philosophy before you open your stupid fucking mouth or place you retarded fingers on the keyboard you ignorant tart.

you just used a projection fallacy and the argument from ignorance fallacy
and incomplete assessment is not erroneous

I'm not OP you half-wit. And you are still talking bullshit.

Nope. Stop misusing logical fallacies.

Abiogenesis is not the meaning of life and it has not been discovered.

This is factually true.

Again I'm not OP and I am not religious, but please don't make shit arguments.

Can science explain the meaning of methane?

Choose your own meaning. It's literally that simple.

Religion can only explain things because it denies the need for its explanations to match up with reality.

At the very least philosophy is a step up from religion in terms of debating that kind of thing.
Science currently can't explain it because as far as science is concerned there isn't a meaning to life.

>science, religion, and philosophy
>3 completely discrete concepts

>t. Nietzsche
Choose Aristotle instead

>Nietzche
>wrong

I didn't particularly imply that science and philosophy were discrete from one another.
Science can be reasoned to be a subset of philosophy.

To reproduce

>philosophy and religion
>2 completely discrete concepts

>Atheism

I don't have enough faith to be an atheist like you.

>meaning
>of
>life

>meaning of life
You can begin by chasing the shit out of that spook away.

>life
>meaning

you fucked up

>people are actually falling for this bait
I feel so sorry for all of you. Watching you people take this post seriously is like watching a dog trying to get a turkey leg dangling from a stick.

OP, next time you make a post like this, just know that you don't have to try this hard. Next time just post something like "christians good atheists bad" and see how quickly people respond.

Life's meaning is to comprehend that there is no meaning and that the universe is without purpose, and then as a human being to rise above nature and create your own meaning and strive for it in what time you have in existence.

The meaning of life is literally to survive and procreate if you wanna get realistic about it. That's it.

Just ensure you survive and have babies. That's what we were born to do.

And if you wanna get modern about it, it's not even about that more than it is ensuring the survival of our species as a whole.

As long as you're happy though nothing else matters really.

You are asking what the purpose is. Purpose implies someone created it for a reason. You'd have to be a theistfag to subscribe to that.

It doesn't have to.

I'd already done that by the time I reached 16.

That's not really the meaning of life. That's just how life persists.

Happiness is entirely dependent on hormones though. How are you going to change your hormone levels?

>Can physical facts about reality give you meaning?

No, sorry. Meaning is value, and values and facts are mutually exclusive.

Life already contains all meaning, because of this there is no meaning to life except by it's own definition. Life is it's own meaning.

Can philosophy actually explain anything, or is it just mental masturbation?

unless a philosophy is experiential, that is, a person lives by it, then it is just information

>What's the meaning of life
The sooner you see this as a meaningless question the better.