Give me your best sentence, Veeky Forums

Give me your best sentence, Veeky Forums.

Attached: 1501480188917.png (584x560, 304K)

Call me Ishmael.

The museful ways of his vengeful mistress was one of the only Gods he knew, with Apollos curse.

Y'all jacket is tight son, y'aw mean?

I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them, as they were in duty equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when they begot me; had they duly considered how much depended upon what they were then doing;-- that not only the production of a Rational Being was concerned in it, but that possibly the happy formation and temperature of his body, perhaps his genius and the very cast of his mind;-- and, for aught they knew to the contrary, even the fortunes of his whole house might have might have taken their turn from the humours and dispositions which were then uppermost:---- Had they duly considered and weighed all this, and proceeded accordingly,----- I am verily persuaded I should have made a very different figure in the world, from that, in which the reader is likely to see me.

I eat Thin Mints like Nair™

Attached: fingerbite.jpg (419x600, 44K)

Kill yourself, my dude.

I came.

everyp roblem in white society can be traced tto infiltration by the nigger and minority races. ufnortuantley a few hundred years ago we discovered ocmpassion and we thought maybe the niggers deseerve the smae priivleges that ewe white man earned foro urselves through blood and sweat and tears and so we decided that maynbe we shold give the minroites the benefit of the doub an that was the first ever mistake the white race has ever made an d since then the white race has been on a very slow decline but even after hundreds of years of infiltration the jews and he niggers haveb eneu nable to destroy that one thing which matters most in the human heart hwich is the white race kkk taht exists insdie of all our souls.

Italian women are God

Dude, woah bro.

Real G's move in silence like lasagna.

"if you aren't focusing your attention into doing something, something else is grabbing it."

t. donald blumphf

Only one enemy remained; two if you counted God.

I would prefer not to.

He ate the last of the eggs and wiped the plate with the tortilla and ate the tortilla and drank the last of the coffee and wiped his mouth and looked up and thanked her.

some are neutered, some are simple, some sophisticated and some are adversaries.

Kanye's a stupid hack faggot.

Don't care

What makes you think I was addressing you?

I care!

I went back in time to find out that all the clocks had been turned back.

He ate the last of the grasshopper and wiped his mandible with his other mandible and tried to eat his mandible and drank the last of the spleen and wiped his mandible and looked up at twenty other ants and went back to the ant hill.

holy shit I just spit my fucking soda dude and it wasn't even Coke it was Mello Yello orange strawberry flavor that came from one of those fancy soda machines where you can pick your own flavor in addition to the flavor that is already in the soda

he was voicing the majority you out of order lamppost

It was the best of times, it was the blorst of times.

Oh my god Becky, look at her stack of patrician lit.

The dream became a ghost, and Father too; we danced for hours, not worrying about the rising prices of soy nor the increased chance of eye-injuries-by-umbrella during rain season.

"No!"

One opfor left

Keep it CCC like the Romans

Gold receded into a sea of white, purplish-speckled and dotted with dew, smelling of lilac, or lavender, or thyme; the aromance, like sand at the behest of tides and currents, travelled (almost independently) this way and that, to the balmy breeze.

but who was gold

*Trojans

It's a flower. A special one genetically modified in a garden of a future hospital.

I guess it doesn't make sense here, but it's one of the only sentences I've written that sticks in my head because of its musicality.

wow I was not expecting that

the eighth notes sing

*Lotions

the common theme here is things that touch your dick

FACE DOWN ASS UP THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO FUCK.

the sky was devoid of darkies.

kaka peepee poopoo!

What on earth is wrong with me? I know I have talent, but where my talent is taking me?

This sentence is the best.[1]

[1] as enunciated by many critics who call it a perfect 'tour de force', notably Harold Bloom

Every movement after sudden movement, déjà vu abductee Sucky sucky, sticky psyche touching so many sensory Dripping, dripping, dripping, splashing, splashing happening Already, now, now, Billy, not really

Black and white diamonds, call that shit apartheid

I be Puerto Rican day parade floatin'
That Benz Marina Del Rey coastin'

M O O C O W

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips.

Says who?

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times!

Attached: 798296.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Ilsebill added more salt

mean girls is a good movie

blikky got da stiffy uhhh